should I go see 1349

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

never been to a concert alone, assuming anybody I know will reject the offer of going, is it worthy?! Also, anything I should know, tip wise?! As to not get murdered

Posted by cool gamer dad

black metal shows are usually pretty mellow in comparison

and worthy... well if it's nearby i'd definitely go. never was a big fan of them though.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

never heard of them

Posted by Ant

I say yes.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

10 minutes away from my job, so far leaning towards it :-x

Posted by cool gamer dad

no reason not to go

take poison with you

Posted by Ant

he might get in trouble if he does that. BIG trouble.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

1349 shows have aggressive fans when compared to other black metal bands. Not as mellow, more of a moshing band. Still, they put on a pretty good show if you like their music. Nothing amazing, but I had fun when they came to Toronto. Who else are they playing with, and I'm guessing the tickets are under twenty bucks?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;921556]1349 shows have aggressive fans when compared to other black metal bands. Not as mellow, more of a moshing band. Still, they put on a pretty good show if you like their music. Nothing amazing, but I had fun when they came to Toronto. Who else are they playing with, and I'm guessing the tickets are under twenty bucks?

Trying to figure out who's playing with them, not very good with the internet for this sort of thing.

Though, you mentioning they're more aggressive makes me a bit worried due to my breathing, I don't want to get under one aggressive wave and then have a failing breathing moment and then when I try to reach for a pump of air from my inhaler, it gets smacked out of my hand, followed by actual death :(

Though that's probably more extreme than what could actually happen. Tickets being 17 bucks, but no company I'll actually recognize makes this a bit iffy for me. I think I'll just schedule the day after that off IN CASE the worst happens? :-x

Posted by Ant

just stay in the back :$ **** like that normally happens near the frontish middle.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

stay in the back and NOT enjoy it

or go to the front and risk death

I mean the answer is pretty ****ing obvious dude

Quoted post: Though, you mentioning they're more aggressive makes me a bit worried due to my breathing, I don't want to get under one aggressive wave and then have a failing breathing moment and then when I try to reach for a pump of air from my inhaler, it gets smacked out of my hand, followed by actual death

Though that's probably more extreme than what could actually happen. Tickets being 17 bucks, but no company I'll actually recognize makes this a bit iffy for me. I think I'll just schedule the day after that off IN CASE the worst happens? :-x

Like ant said, stay near the back. Depending on the size of the venue, it might not be that far from the stage. Just back up when, and if, moshing starts. Plus, it's not that aggressive. Just more so than most other black metal shows since they play a more aggressive type of music.

Anyways, this seems to be the place: http://www.last.fm/event/889965 and they're not playing with anyone else apparently. Which might be a good thing if you don't like violent shows. Though they're playing this gig right before: http://www.last.fm/event/885336#lineup which has ****ing Pig Destroyer and Converge in it. Oh man, that would be ****ing awesome.

Wait, I'm taking a trip down to Atlanta now. ****ing, Wolves, Converge, Pig Destroyer, Krallice, Boris, Mastodon and Baroness? Fuuuuuck. So worth it.

oh my

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ****ing, Wolves, Converge, Pig Destroyer, Krallice, Boris, Mastodon and Baroness? Fuuuuuck.

woooooooooow

wait, is georgia seriously just above florida? holy ****. thought it was closer to canada than that.

Posted by cool gamer dad

uh, what kind of map are you looking at. that's not right : /

it's like, one state down from the border. can't miss it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(U.S._state)

Posted by cool gamer dad

whatever, get this **** out of my face. i dont need this.

oh my

good to know an american knows as little about the states as I do.

bet georgia sucks anyways

totally sucks. you can tell because it's wedged between florida and south carolina.

florida is awesome

because you don't live there.

someday...

+25 winters? **** yeah

you can get that in better states than florida

gonna live in the magic castle

space mountain

what's the one where the coaster goes backwards? thought my head was gonna explode

it's the one inside a mountain and about space

oh yeah, totally living on that coaster

Posted by Ant

space mountain doesn't go backwards.

well, not the one out here anyways.

yeah, disney land is about as ****ty as you can get for a theme park, so whatever.

but disney world is frickin awesome.

place is a ****hole. I'll never forgive it for giving me a virus that made me violently ill for three entire days and then another three days a couple days later. **** that place.

that was quite unfortunate. i had a splendid time when i went. didn't get sick until i came back to dankhole

been there twice. First time it rained for 5 out of the 7 days. Second time... fuuuuuck

that suucks. was +25, overcast a couple days and only rained a few hours on one day out of 8. nice the rest. pretty sweet. gonna go every year. maybe.