ask panic

Posted by junior senior

hey panic, how long have you and amber been dating for?

when will you guys get married?

Posted by Panic!

February 3rd will be 3 years and 4 months we've been dating.

I dunno when we'll get married. We don't have a date set yet. I do plan on proposing to her this summer, though.

Posted by junior senior

aww

Posted by Panic!

Any other questions. I actually approve of this thread. It would be nice if others got involved.

Posted by coromoro

Is she hot? Do you have a job? If so, where do you work? What's your favourite game?

Posted by Ant

why the **** do you want to ruin your life at such a young age by getting married to that beast of a girlfriend?

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, what Ant said. Why marry now? Even if your love is pure and all that shi[b]t, why not just wait?[/b]

Posted by Panic!

coromoro, I think she is hot. I do not have a job. My favorite game is Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. And I am not marrying now, just proposing. We're gonna wait until she's done college and we both have a good amount of money saved before we marry.

Posted by coromoro

What makes you so sure that you'd want to spend the rest of your life with her? Where do you work?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- Why is a plastic guitar game your favorite video game of all time
- don't get me wrong, its fun, but definitely not solid gold ****
- Is sex awkward on account of your mutual obesity
- How will you provide for your wife
- Are you in college or are you a burrito scrub or something
- What is your favorite song of all time
- why are you a glutton (lol fat) for vgc punishment

Posted by Ant

good ***. the whole proposing thing at 18 bull**** is so ****ing over done.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=coromoro;920794][COLOR=limegreen]What makes you so sure that you'd want to spend the rest of your life with her? Where do you work?[/COLOR]

I've put a lot of thought into it. I know it's corny and cliche but the only reason I can think of is because I truly love her and want to have children with her and for us to grow old together.

[quote=The X][COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=Arial]- Why is a plastic guitar game your favorite video game of all time
- don't get me wrong, its fun, but definitely not solid gold ****
- Is sex awkward on account of your mutual obesity
- How will you provide for your wife
- Are you in college or are you a burrito scrub or something
- What is your favorite song of all time
- why are you a glutton (lol fat) for vgc punishment

[COLOR=White][SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma]-I dunno why Guitar Hero is my favorite game. I guess because I love music, it's simple, and I am good at it.
-Amber and I are both still virgins. She's a religious and wants to wait until after marriage. Although I think all religion is retarded and should be recognized as myth, I love her, so I am willing to wait.
-We're both trained medical assistants and plan on advancing to nursing sometime in the near future, and that's good money, so that's how I plan on providing for her.
-I've already done some schooling at a technical school. That's where I was trained to be a medical assistant. I am taking my driving test next week to get my license and I hope to have a job in the profession soon.
-Favorite song of all time? Holy ****.. hard one. I can't really choose one. I guess "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin, "Wait and Bleed" by Slipknot, and "Six" by All That Remains are all possible candidates.. but there are a lot of ****ing songs that I love. It would just be too hard to choose.
-I dunno why I am a glutton (lol fat) [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]for VGC punishment. I think it's kind of fun because you guys all sit there on your computers making fun of something you know very little about. And I have fun. And I'll basically join any forum that lets post count incread in their "Currently Playing" thread. All stupid reasons, I know, but I have nothing better.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

so basically you are proposing to her so you can get laid

freakin sweet dude. you aint so bad.

Posted by junior senior

lol i said that too when i read it lol

lol jamies the weed lord

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Panic:
-Amber and I are both still virgins. She's a religious and wants to wait until after marriage.

oh, i'm sure that's the reason

Posted by Panic!

[quote=The X;921201]so basically you are proposing to her so you can get laid

freakin sweet dude. you aint so bad.

lol it's a perk of the proposal. It's not the only reason not is it the main reason. I am proposing to her because I truly love her. She makes me feel so good about myself when I previously felt I was ****. She means the world to me. I am absolutely ready to commit the rest of my life to her.

Posted by junior senior

lol wait, both nurses? aren't you guys both morbidly obese?

Posted by Panic!

No, neither of us is morbidly obese. I'm borderline morbidly obese. I'm actually 1 pound under. I've started working out and eating less, though. I promised myself I would never, ever, let myself get to 300 pounds.

Posted by coromoro

Geez, 300? Bring your limit a little lower, man.

Posted by Panic!

Well, I want to get to 210 eventually. I usually keep 275 normally. But I've been out of work and very lazy the past few months and I've put on almost 25 pounds.

Posted by junior senior

morbidly obese = 40 lbs. overweight

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://worldrecords.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/fat-man.png[/IMG]

it's a me, panic

Posted by Panic!

If morbidly obese is 40 pounds overweight I guess I am. I read a paper that said for my age and height normal weight is between 206 and 212.

Posted by O.T.L

There's a dude that lives across the street from me he used to weigh 300, then he shoved his finger down his throat and lost 100lbs, BUT right now he is 100lbs from being 1/4 of a ton.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Panic: If morbidly obese is 40 pounds overweight I guess I am. I read a paper that said for my age and height normal weight is between 206 and 212.

Unless you're 6'7" tall, that's not the case. Check this [url=http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/?htf=6&hti=6&wt=209&bmi=24.8]BMI calculator[/url] to get a pretty good idea of what your weight should be.

Posted by Panic!

I'm 6'3". That says my BMI is 37.4, which sounds about right, but I don't see where it says what I should way.

Posted by junior senior

overweight = 10lbs.
obese = 30lbs.
morbidly obese = 40lbs.

lol yesterday at the doctor i was 116lbs. but today when i was ALL DRESSED i was 114lbs.
lol im right im better than that black nurse

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Panic: I'm 6'3". That says my BMI is 37.4, which sounds about right, but I don't see where it says what I should way.

Well, according to the 'BMI Categories' listed on that page, a healthy BMI is anywhere from 18.5 to 24.9. At your height (you're freaking tall, man), this would translate to anywhere from 148 to 199 pounds.

Posted by Panic!

My goal is 210, so that's not too far from my suggested weight. That's not bad.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- do you work out
- why do you prefer guitar hero 3 over other music games
- how did you feel when we all had you in our sig

Posted by Panic!

-I work out from time to time. I try to do it every day. The past week I haven't, though because I have been doing this big clean up job with Amber's step dad and I think it's enough of a work out for now.
-I like Guitar Hero III because it has a lot of good songs on it (better selection than Guitar Hero World Tour I think) and I just don't like Rock Band. I don't know of other music based games really. DDR, but I suck at that.
-I have sigs turned off, so I dunno what anyone has in their sigs at any time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- why do you hate rock band

Posted by coromoro

What kind of workouts do you usually do?

For X:
What is this about everyone having Panic in their sig?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Panic: I usually keep 275 normally.

Dude, are you trying to look like me???

:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Thats an ugly pic of wackohater :D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Dude, are you trying to look like wackohater?!?!

:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

- is oral the furthest you've been with amber
- what do you want to name your kids
- how old are your parents

Posted by Panic!

The X:
-It's just not as good as Guitar Hero. I'll always like Guitar Hero better. I guess I really don't have a good reason.

coromoro:
-Push-ups, sit-ups, sometimes I use an ab machine to tighten stomach muscles, and I run if I feel like it for as long as I can.

junior senior:
-No.
-I want to name a boy Zane Truesdale, girl I dunno.
-My mom is 37, my dad is 38.

Posted by coromoro

Woah, so your parents had you when they were 18 and 19? CRAZY. That's like me having a kid now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- have your mother/father ever expressed a desire to commit suicide because you're so fat
- what's wrong with rock band
- why weren't you aborted, your parents were super young
- i mean jeez my parents are nearly in their 50s

Posted by coromoro

Oh man, I lol'd so hard at the first question.

-Are your parents divorced?

Posted by Panic!

The X:
-No.
-I just don't like it. The whole set-up is not as good as Guitar Hero in my opinion.
-I don't know.

coromoro:
-No, actually, they just got married for the first time last year. They were together for 18 years before marriage.

Posted by junior senior

i thought you had older siblings? i know you have more

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- are you afraid you'd mistake the rock band drums for dinner plates and attempt to eat them

Posted by Panic!

junior senior:
I have a younger sister. That is all. She's 13.

The X:
No.

Posted by Kutlass

why isn't there a thread like this devoted to a member like kamek or slade, who are actually interesting and stand out for something other than life-threatening obesity?

**** vgc

Posted by junior senior

this is wacko u

Posted by Panic!

Exactly. It's for pointless threads for people who don't really matter.

Posted by junior senior

curtain call lol

[IMG]http://www.eldridgetextile.com/jpgs9/amalfi_curtain.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.thephonecoach.com/Happy_Woman_on_Phone.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting junior senior: this is wacko u

srsly

what i mean is that if this whole forum wasn't

[quote=Kamek]an absolute joke.

there would be an active topic similar to this on the community board but for someone worth learning more about