wow

Posted by Panic!

ive been here a hole year alredy. it seems like just yesterday that i joined. lol in reality ive been here 4 like 4 - 5 yrs on and off under difftrnt namez.

Posted by WillisGreeny

And yet people here still don't like you much. It's unbelievable.

Posted by Panic!

lol i dont giv a **** wat ppl think if i did i wuldnt b here

Posted by junior senior

lol willis

Posted by Panic!

lol willis?

Posted by junior senior

yea

Posted by Sapphire Rose

"hole" is spelled with a W, dumbass.

Posted by coromoro

The fact that you're still here is somewhat admirable, Panic. The purpose of a forum is to communicate with other people, and these people don't like you. Either you're really bored and have no life, or you have some sort of passion for communicating with people that dislike you.

I'm not trying to offend you. It's just hard to believe, man. If I were you, I would have left long ago.

Posted by junior senior

lol cory

Posted by coromoro

sup js

Tell me about yourself. I know nothing about you except that you enjoy talking about poop and blood.

Posted by junior senior

im picking my nose lol

Posted by junior senior

yummers lol

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Sapphire Rose;920379]"hole" is spelled with a W, dumbass.

i no it iz but dis iz wako u da rulez of gramr go down da drain here

[quote=coromoro][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=limegreen]The fact that you're still here is somewhat admirable, Panic. The purpose of a forum is to communicate with other people, and these people don't like you. Either you're really bored and have no life, or you have some sort of passion for communicating with people that dislike you.

I'm not trying to offend you. It's just hard to believe, man. If I were you, I would have left long ago.

[COLOR=White]u no i think itz a little of both that i hav no life n i like 2 get on pplz nervz[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]