taco

Posted by G-Sides

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8257440&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Posted by Slade

1. I wonder what game he was playing anyways.
2. That mugshot is priceless.

Posted by O.T.L

Its those gosh darn video games.

I would have guessed he was around 15-17 from his mug shot.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

honestly though

in her defense, he got taco all over her

Posted by junior senior

mugshot: DAS RITE

Posted by #061402

Hahahahahahaha.

I swear, **** like this doesn't happen anywhere else. "He threw taco on me. I had him thrown in jail. Fair's fair."

Posted by ExoXile

Gotta run for the border.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

He should have been kicked out when he was 18. Kids are such lazy faggots nowadays.

Posted by O.T.L

He could at least hold a job if he isn't going to school.

Thats what he gets for being a douche to his mom, who just so happens to give him a roof and food, and probably video games. :)

Posted by junior senior

it was arcadios

Posted by misogenie

Words are very powerful and hypnotic if repeated every time. His mother should have said repeatedly: "Come to dinner, honey... Come to dinner, honey... Come to dinner, honey" a dozen times so that her son's subconcious mind is so hypnotized he cannot refuse her command. Then she would snap her fingers to wake him up at the table with food already chewed in his mouth. Another repeated command to make him believe that finding a job is like playing videogames is: "Honey, You are my hero, I love you more and more when you are working in a job.:cool:;)

Posted by ElectricBoogie

This kids such a loser....why the mother still has him around the house is beyond me.

Posted by #061402

Do keep in mind that it's the job of the parents to raise the kid to be a decent human being.

But if his parents hadn't failed in raising him, we wouldn't be lolin' at it.

Posted by ExoXile

There's only so much parents can do.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

rage child throwing taco's at the person who feeds you

sounds like someone failed somewhere

Posted by #061402

If you can't even raise your kids to be respectful and decent, you shouldn't have kids in the first place.

And if they throw **** at you, just hang them upside down by their toes and flog them 'til they cry bloody murder.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=#061402;921242]If you can't even raise your kids to be respectful and decent, you shouldn't have kids in the first place.

You can only give kids guidelines.
If the kid's mindset is set to something else, there's only so much you can do.

JUST CAUSE TO RAISE THE KID RIGHT DOESN'T MEAN HE WON'T BE A REBEL LOL

Posted by #061402

This guy.

If you raise your kids right they won't have to rebel. You teach them to act their age instead of letting them raise themselves. Our society has completely given up on the kids, and what do we have? Alcoholics and whores. And taco-raging kids in America.

Oh and it's 'cause, with an apostrophe. Your sentence made no ****ing sense.

Posted by ExoXile

If you say so.

Prejudice, is another thing that torments our society.
But that's nothing compared to alcoholics and whores, right?

Posted by #061402

Nowhere close.

Posted by ExoXile

Clearly your understanding of what a whore or an alcoholic is are little to non-existing.

Seeing as my dear mum is an(hopefully former.) alcoholic.
This is why I am reluctant to go blurting out words like 'alcoholic' to people who clearly does not have drinking problems.

Alcoholic should not be used to define someone who likes to drink a couple of beers sometimes.
Not even frequent drinking.

When I, or anyone else starts hiding booze in food packages at home, then you are free to use it.
That, or when they start fooling everybody they know for money(To get their hands on alcohol).

Hell, I'll even join you.

As for whore, they get paid.
It's more of a profession.
The word you are looking for would be slut, ho, or even hussy if you so please.

Which defines someone who just sleeps around.
On which I can agree that a lot of women--in Sweden, do. :)

Posted by #061402

When you drink 'til you drop every weekend, you've got a problem. If you deny this, you've got a problem. It wasn't directed at you, if that's what you think, but teenagers in general.

And a 'whore' sells sex in exchange for money or goods. Go to any school and you'll find a disturbingly large amount of underage girls who'll sleep with whoever can provide them with booze. I'd say my definition is accurate. But yours is as well, since not all girls are like that but will still sleep with anyone. Sluts and whores, then.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=#061402;921366]When you drink 'til you drop every weekend, you've got a problem. If you deny this, you've got a problem.
No.

[quote=[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism#Medical_definitions"]Alcoholism Wikipedia[/url]]
The [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journal_of_the_American_Medical_Association"]Journal of the American Medical Association[/URL] defines alcoholism as "a primary, chronic disease characterized by impaired control over drinking, preoccupation with the drug alcohol, use of alcohol despite adverse consequences, and distortions in thinking."
Basically, you can drink until you drop for 6 months, if you so wished.
And if you can willingly stop, for even a week without actual withdrawals, you do not have a problem.

And it doesn't mean you're an alcoholic if you get the urge to go drink after a week again.

I can however agree that that would be troublesome, having someone drink every day for 6months.
But it does not mean alcoholism if he can stop when someone tells him enough is enough.

And drinking every weekend?
I'd just call say that's someone going through a rough patch, or really enjoys getting drunk.

See alcoholics cannot live without alcohol, they deceive to get alcohol, hell they do some ****ing crazy **** to get alcohol.

So, no.

[quote]
And a 'whore' sells sex in exchange for money or goods. Go to any school and you'll find a disturbingly large amount of underage girls who'll sleep with whoever can provide them with booze. I'd say my definition is accurate. But yours is as well, since not all girls are like that but will still sleep with anyone. Sluts and whores, then.First of all, I do not believe paying by goods is a form of prostitution in Sweden.
Actually, that would be really silly.

As for the providing them with booze, you tend to let your judgement go out the window pretty soon after you've had a few drinks.
I believe the guys that provide them with booze are the real crocks, dontcha think?

But that's not saying there's a lot of crazy freaking girls over here, hoho, oh man.

But it's not black and white.

Posted by #061402

If you're too stupid to understand that you will damage your body by drinking that much that often, then you have a problem indeed. A high intake of alcohol can severely damage the liver. And good luck living without a liver.
And sure, maybe they're not alcoholics yet, but they're well on their way. Drinking excessively to dull pain is probably the most stupid thing you can do, since alcohol makes you depressed. A few drinks will make you happy, but drink too much and you'll get depressed. Then you'll drink some more in hopes of dulling the depression.. an alcoholic is born.

Drinking to get attention or due to poor judgment is proof of a poor upbringing. Either the parents let the kids raise themselves, or failed to show them how to act, or simply gave up on them.

And you're still paying the whore with something. Either by paying her with money directly, or by paying her indirectly. (Seeing as how you, or if you stole it someone else, paid for the goods you're paying her for sex with.)
And just because she accepts booze in return for sex doesn't make her less of a whore than she'd be if she accepted money.

Which brings us back to the original point. Both the whores and those taking advantage of them were poorly raised; they were not taught that it's wrong to take advantage of the weak, and the parents failed to raise the kids to have some backbone and not fall to peer pressure.

Edit: What the ****, what a 1000th post.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=#061402;921419]If you're too stupid to understand that you will damage your body by drinking that much that often, then you have a problem indeed. A high intake of alcohol can severely damage the liver. And good luck living without a liver.
Alcoholism has nothing to do with the liver.
It all comes down to chance with that anyway.
Mom's got a perfectly healthy liver and she's been devouring more than alcohol.
But, it's beside the point.

Alcoholism is and only is a condition you get when you are severely dependant on alcohol.

[quote]And sure, maybe they're not alcoholics yet, but they're well on their way. Drinking excessively to dull pain is probably the most stupid thing you can do, since alcohol makes you depressed. A few drinks will make you happy, but drink too much and you'll get depressed. Then you'll drink some more in hopes of dulling the depression.. an alcoholic is born.
Hey, I'm not talking about people who're going through the worst time of their lives.
Talkin' about a rough patch, cat died, etcetc.

Just, tell my stepdad he's an an alcoholic, or ex-alcoholic because per your definition, he is.
He was one of those "younglings" who always drank and hung around with girls.
I hardly think they though they were buying whores by treating chicks some beer, either.

Oh and hey, he only stopped recently.

[quote]Drinking to get attention or due to poor judgment is proof of a poor upbringing. Either the parents let the kids raise themselves, or failed to show them how to act, or simply gave up on them.What your kids does with friends you can't do anything about.
Can give them guidelines, you can't program them...
This is a moot point, if you really think you can SET your children's path you're in for a big surprise.
It always comes down to yourself, no one can influence you to not take your own decisions, unless you hold them at gunpoint, and then all of a sudden you're a dictator.:cookie:

[quote]And just because she accepts booze in return for sex doesn't make her less of a whore than she'd be if she accepted money.That... is not how it works.
Even if it did it would not be prostitution.

[quote]
Which brings us back to the original point. Both the whores and those taking advantage of them were poorly raised; they were not taught that it's wrong to take advantage of the weak, and the parents failed to raise the kids to have some backbone and not fall to peer pressure.Not that simple.

Posted by #061402

[QUOTE=ExoXile;921424]Alcoholism has nothing to do with the liver.
It all comes down to chance with that anyway.
Mom's got a perfectly healthy liver and she's been devouring more than alcohol.
But, it's beside the point.

Your mother was lucky, that is all. Alcohol consumption will degenerate your liver if you're constantly putting it to work. Like you've said so many times, the body is like a machine. It doesn't matter what machine, use it recklessly and it will break.

[QUOTE=ExoXile;921424]Hey, I'm not talking about people who're going through the worst time of their lives.
Talkin' about a rough patch, cat died, etcetc.

Doesn't matter if you're just feeling a little grumpy. Drink too much and you'll eventually become depressed. That's a fact.

[QUOTE=ExoXile;921424]I hardly think they though they were buying whores by treating chicks some beer, either.

Probably not. But if the chicks slept with them because they were treated beer, then they were, in fact, whores for a night. If they slept with them because they thought they were nice guys, they were not.

[QUOTE=ExoXile;921424]What your kids does with friends you can't do anything about.
Can give them guidelines, you can't program them...
This is a moot point, if you really think you can SET your children's path you're in for a big surprise.

I've never said anything about controlling or programming the kids into anything. I've only talked about raising them properly. Common sense, a backbone and all that jolly stuff. You HAVE failed as a parent if your kid throws taco on you for unplugging his game console. At least after the age of 10.

[QUOTE=ExoXile;921424]It always comes down to yourself, no one can influence you to not take your own decisions, unless you hold them at gunpoint, and then all of a sudden you're a dictator.:cookie:

Indeed it does. You and I are two very different people. Why? Because we were raised differently. I'm not going to pull my life story, but I feel my parents failed in many areas and I want to improve that for my kids, if I have any. But this has completely derailed. If you want to let your kids raise themselves by your guidelines, be my guest, I don't really care. I'll raise my kids the way I want. Maybe we can check on our progress in twenty years and see if they are any different from each other.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=#061402;921429]You and I are two very different people. Why? Because we were raised differently.
Indeed.
I don't see myself as being raised by anyone.
Since mom wasn't in her state of mind for like, 1

Posted by #061402

I'm proud of you.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Story was removed. Fake.

Also, had tacos for dinner last night

Posted by #061402

It was? Well, it did sound a tad bit too good to be true.

I assume so, since it was removed.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, i've never had a taco

impossible to get them in scotland

That's just... stupid.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what are they like

like nachos with groundbeef on them

pretty much all they are. groundbeef, sauce, nachos and cheese. easily made anywhere

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

other variations of tacos include same **** except flat thin bread instead of the shell. I'm sure they have that everywhere :cool:

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Dark Bulb 4.3;921733]other variations of tacos include same **** except flat thin bread instead of the shell. I'm sure they have that everywhere :cool:
I like that like, 10x more than the original crap.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I think everyone does to be honest!

Posted by #061402

I like the shells better. A little messier, but the bread just smells funny.

But what the hell happened to all the vegetables you put in? You can't have a proper taco without vegetables.

Posted by Slade

standard taco = ground beef, melted cheese, tomato, lettuce, and la victoria taco sauce all on a crispy taco shell

Posted by #061402

Exactly. Vamp left out the good stuff. :(

shells, meat/sauce, unmelted marble cheese and lettuce. That's it. Nothing else.

It's not really a taco if you don't have shells.

Posted by #061402

I like tomatoes, onions, lettuce and bell pepper along with the rest. Hard as hell to fit in a shell without half of it falling out as you eat, but a darn good meal.

I just ate more tacos. Man, you don't realise how frustrating they can be until you make them. Trying to balance them by leaning one against the other only for them all to fall and have cheese and meat spill out ten ****ing times.

Good for a rage.

Posted by #061402

Hm, we usually do them ourselves, one at a time. Less messy that way, I guess?

Still rough to keep all of it INSIDE of the shell though.

burritos are better

Posted by #061402

Never had one, so I'm sticking to my taco guns.

burritos are all right. enchiladas are the best though. chicken, cheese, cream of chicken soup and sour cream? ****, good stuff. Well, the ones I make anyways. Don't like anyone else's.

I made enchiladas once. Spinach, cheese, homemade sauce. they owned

Pretty much took out the best part. Gotta be meat filled. There's really no joy in food unless I know I'm eating something that once had flesh and blood. Probably why I like my steak sopping in blood and my fish with skin intact.

Posted by Slade

Fish with skin on them are awesome. Especially while out camping so it's like "I JUST FUKKEN CAUGHT THIS THING AND NOW I'M EATING IT... IN THE WOODS." Not to mention it adds something to the texture and flavor of it. fond memories of eating 2-3 fish out of a bowl for dinner at this place

[IMG]http://photos.igougo.com/images/p170792-Port_Angeles-Flapjack_Lakes.jpg[/IMG]

And I love how grease from the meat soaks into the bottom of the taco shell and makes it kind of warm and soft compared to the rest. MMMMM

Even fishy eyes?

Posted by Slade

no, not fishy eyes. but fishy cheeks are the best part

Posted by #061402

I think I heard the eyes of fishes were nutritious or something.

Quoted post: Fish with skin on them are awesome. Especially while out camping so it's like "I JUST FUKKEN CAUGHT THIS THING AND NOW I'M EATING IT... IN THE WOODS."

Fuuuuck yes. Best part about camping. Even better is when you JUST catch a fish and eat it uncooked, still alive. Makes you feel like a man.

had raw fish once. never again

Taste is pretty gross and I wouldn't get sushi but somehow when you just caught it yourself, it tastes better. Marinated and rubbed in success and accomplishment.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Slade: standard taco = ground beef, melted cheese, tomato, lettuce, and la victoria taco sauce all on a crispy taco shell

ugh, what kind of bastard tacos do you guys eat outside of California? ground beef? really? what is this trash.

cats' taco = lettuce, chopped brussels sprouts, tomato, cheese.

Posted by cool gamer dad

low blow, that's not what i meant man.

slade/vamp taco:

[IMG]http://www.djcricket.com/sortable/taco_large.png[/IMG]

real taco:

[IMG]http://soundbites.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/tacos1.jpg[/IMG]

but whatever. only places in the US with real mexican food are California and Texas.

never seen the bottom one in all my life

I gotta say, real mexican food is pretty gross. I'll take americanized mexican food over the real thing any day. Less... disgusting and messy looking.

Posted by Slade

I had some totally bomb mexican food in san francisco. It was like 3 bucks for this huge burrito thing that tasted like a mix between a hamburger and a taco. Anyways, I've had the real stuff, and it's pretty good, but the first option is what I make at home and expect when someone says we're eating tacos for dinner.

AS FOR FISH, I've never bitten into one completely raw, but once I speared a fish on a stick, charred it's skin over a fire and then ate it all. It was basically raw and almost everything tasted like stomach acid since it had kinda exploded inside. sooo worth the 30 minutes of unsure nausea.

Yeah... if you're going to cook it and actually enjoy it as a meal it's probably a good idea to gut it and clean it.

too much work, suck it up

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah... if you're going to cook it and actually enjoy it as a meal it's probably a good idea to gut it and clean it.

so you're saying that time you bit into a just-caught fish you weren't going to "actually enjoy it as a meal"?

gave me the mental image of you reeling a fish in, ripping a chunk out with your bare hands and teeth, and throwing it back into the water.

Just wanted to feel like a man. The thought of eating something still alive felt like just about the manliest thing I could do. Beyond that, terrible, awful meal.

Posted by Slade

haha, then you're like "oh **** this fish had parasites and now they're in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" the end

Nah, they're pretty safe to eat

hope you didn't eat that fish out of any of manitoba's waters

Gross. Heck no. Was up near kingston. So around lake ontario but not lake ontario because that lake is ****ing disgusting.

Posted by Foppy D

you're a cool guy

Posted by coromoro

What was Foppy's original post?

same thing, just the opposite. can't remember what the word was now.

Posted by Demonizer

Exo and #061402:
Man you guise are fags

Posted by ExoXile

That's why I'm going to propose to him.

Posted by Foppy D

I just said he was disgusting. He can't talk **** about lakes and get away with it.