I came here to make a thread

Posted by Slade

but I can't remember what it was gonna be about.

gonna take a lap and see if it comes back to me

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that happens to me sometimes

or i get a really cool thread idea in my head and then go to type it out and i'm like 'ehhhh maybe i wont#

Posted by Slade

turns out I just wanted to make a POST in the music blog, not a THREAD in this one. blaming lack of sleep

carry on

Posted by Slade

I need a new avatar. can't decide whether to go with rubber duckies, something kinda dark and mysterious, or just revert back to salmon

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

let your heart guide the way

Posted by Ant

whatever it is I'm sure it'll be sladeerific.

Posted by Slade

I'm sure it won't.

haha jk how could it not be sladeerific, I mean, that's ME. I'm the guy

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've made a couple threads, read it, and the deleted it finding out I didn't really wanna discuss anything, but rather just type it out.

kinda like when you talk for no reason but to talk.

like most of my posts

Posted by Slade

I find it super annoying when people start saying everything that crosses their mind in a conversational voice. Only option is to brood and occasionally say "uh huh."

whoa just got deja vu. that's why I made this thread

Posted by Slade

better clear this one up for the ladies. what I mean is when someone's walking around aimlessly saying stuff like "do I want some cereal...? or maybe I should just drink some orange juice. I like how the light in the fridge comes on when I open it. I'm just gonna have an orange. I don't like peeling oranges." *exits room*

anyways, I would love to hear about your day if you have boobs and a decent figure

Typing this post about something that annoys me when people talk and suddenly realised how many things that people do annoy me. To the point where just thinking about it I'm getting annoyed.

Imagining someone eating while driving, or asking me to hand them their burger. ****, I hate that. It's like, just ****ing wait until we get home, we're two minutes away.

Or when they ask me to help them, but while I'm trying to help they're thinking about the next step out loud. Or the same thing I'm trying to do but second guessing it. Rarely do I lose my patience, but **** like that makes me... fuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Ant

yeah the talking to yourself thing is p. annoying. this one lady does it at work while I'm just standing there quietly not wanting to talk.

I don't mind people who talk to themselves. It's those that want to talk to you about stuff you don't give a **** about. Honestly, I have no idea how certain people can't tell when someone is completely bored and doesn't give a **** about what they're saying.

Posted by Slade

Well, I found my calling... I must become the salmon master.

Too bad my awesome signature idea just fell through. After about 15 minutes of artifact removing in mspaint I was ready to put a glorious image of the fierce and noble salmon upon that of some savages at the edge of a lake. Right before I did that I decided to save it on my comp... as a .jpg

cue artifacts a million times worse showing up all over everything, defiling the image of our watery brethren and thus, ruining my evening. good night vgc

Man, salmon are some stupid fish. You can go to the pier down the road and the whole place is thick with them. Used to throw rocks at them when I was a kid and then have my dog fish out the ones I hit.

but if fish were smart, just think how ****ing neurotic they would be living in fishbowls and tiny tanks.

Posted by Ant

aren't we all just fish then? living our pathetic lives in these "fishbowls" of routine. think about it man.

Posted by Slade

In a million years, if salmon are still around, they'll be much smarter.

The same could be said of your kind.

regards,
the salmon master

one day they will rule the world

Quoting Ant: aren't we all just fish then? living our pathetic lives in these "fishbowls" of routine. think about it man.

i have no routine

Posted by Slade

The routine of salmon is that of nature, the rivers, the world. The routine of man is machinery, industry, and death.

forever,
the salmon master

Posted by Slade

So today I rebuilt the rock wall that nests my greatest enemy: the bees. It got me thinking...

And then I stopped thinking about it and continued with my daily activities.

why don't you throw away their hive while it's still winter?

Posted by Slade

you didn't read the bees thread did you

This HIVE was placed in an IMPOSSIBLY SECRET location within the ROCK WALL. Neither water nor fire, or even the death of dozens could dislodge them from their IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS. IMPOSSIBLY SECRET IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS ROCK WALL HIVE.

do you think some regular "bees" would be my greatest enemies? no. these are bees of a different BrEEd. bees made of nightmares and murderous intentions. wings formed in fear carry abdomens of abominations against nature to war with innocence and justice. this is the way of the bees

Quoted post: In a million years, if salmon are still around, they'll be much smarter.

The same could be said of your kind.

Highly unlikely. Unless something happens to the environment where natural selection will favour intelligence in fish, there's no reason for them to be any smarter. Humans, however, well that seems to be given. Unlike fish we can plainly see that our intelligence has been increasing since, basically, our beginning.

Posted by Ant

although that could be slowing down. you don't have to be smart to not die anymore :(

Well, that is an issue. Those that aren't successful die, leaving those that are successful to pass on their genes, and thus creating a stronger generation. But, those that are highly intelligent in our species tend to protect the less intelligent, enabling them to pass on their genes. So you have a small percentage of smart people protecting a vast percentage of idiots. So one could argue we'll be less intelligent in our species' future thanks to the guidance of others' intellect. But idk, I doubt it. We're a curious people and our brain has only become more and more advanced as we've evolved. There may be a lot of idiots, but you have to assume we'll eventually genetically alter ourselves to favour memory retention and other areas of intellect. We're smart enough and advanced enough to forgo natural selection altogether.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

natural selection is no longer the way we evolve, infact we p. much evolve via technology now

microorganism > tadpole > fish > lizard > bird > monkey > caveman > man > ROBOT

Quoting Slade: you didn't read the bees thread did you

This HIVE was placed in an IMPOSSIBLY SECRET location within the ROCK WALL. Neither water nor fire, or even the death of dozens could dislodge them from their IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS. IMPOSSIBLY SECRET IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS ROCK WALL HIVE.

do you think some regular "bees" would be my greatest enemies? no. these are bees of a different BrEEd. bees made of nightmares and murderous intentions. wings formed in fear carry abdomens of abominations against nature to war with innocence and justice. this is the way of the bees

i hear bombing is very efficient

Posted by Slade

That's the thing... these creatures are so intelligently vile that they built their fortress only a few feet away from mine, knowing this would prevent me from completely obliterating them with explosives.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Ant: aren't we all just fish then? living our pathetic lives in these "fishbowls" of routine. think about it man.

Oh man, that made me laugh so hard for some reason.

Posted by Ant

you understand the true meaning behind the statement then, oh enlightened one.

Quoted post: natural selection is no longer the way we evolve, infact we p. much evolve via technology now

microorganism > tadpole > fish > lizard > bird > monkey > caveman > man > ROBOT

can't wait until I'm a cyborg

sweet, sweet robot sex

Posted by Slade

I'm enjoying a Toblerone (SWISS MILK CHOCOLATE WITH HONEY AND ALMOND NOUGAT [OF SWITZERLAND]) for the first time ever. this is so good

Posted by Slade

just noticed the last little chocolaty triangle of goodness had the letter E stamped on it

Posted by Slade

unwrapped the entire thing to see what it says

T O B L E R O N

Posted by Slade

lol

Posted by Ant

dude, last time I got one of those it lasted me about a week. so good. didn't want to just nom nom nom it.

Posted by coromoro

Every time I get a Toblerone I can't help myself and I just have to nom nom nom it. SO GOOD.

They also sell these huge ones:

Oh man, I wanna bite into one of those.

Posted by coromoro

This is funny.

[youtube=acrxEnK7xqY]acrxEnK7xqY[/youtube]

Posted by Slade

Quoting coromoro:
They also sell these huge ones:

Oh man, I wanna bite into one of those.

oh me too, dude, can't get enough huge asians in my mouth mmmmnomnomnom

YEAH that video rules. I have to figure out where this came from so I can go there and get a bigger one.

T O B L E R O

we shall meet again

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I take bigger things than that on my days off :mad:

Posted by Slade

T O B L

it's so good ;_;

I get one every year for christmas. Surprisingly, one of the only types of chocolate that doesn't make me feel super ill.

Those and the little cheap chocolates that are wrapped in foil. Probably because they're not actually made out of milk. Either use a type of oil or a wax. Like a lot of big chocolate brands these days.

True fact.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

they're toblerownage

wanna go buy one right now

Still got about four triangles left of mine. They last forever.

i like the little tiny ones. good for nommin

Posted by Slade

I can dig chocolate made out of oil. just thinking about it gets my tongue all juicy

Tastes better than milk chocolate. And doesn't make my tongue burn and neck itchy.

Posted by coromoro

EXTREME lactose intolerant?

Posted by Ant

what a gay thing to have

more like moderate. Everything with milk makes my tongue, mouth and throat/neck itch but I can still eat it if I have something to drink. Now, milk on the other hand. Forget about it. Throat pretty much closes up and I can't breath.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

now I know how to destroy the grim knight

with tits

used to get breast fed, so I don't think I'm allergic to breast milk.

might be now. should find out

brb finding lactating tit

tell us how it went

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i remember my aunt breastfed her kids because it was supposed to reduce the chances of skin diseases

when my cousin turned 9 the doctor diagnosed her with eczema

owned. freakin owned.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

heh, that kinda reads like a poem

Was watching 20/20 I think and they had women on who breastfed their kids until they were 5, 10 and even 13. Was so ****ed up.

Posted by coromoro

13?! Wow, by that age they're probably just doing it because they're attracted to boobs.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/stingerishere/4lil4xy.gif[/IMG]

why did i lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

classic gifs own

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'm lactate intolerant

lol

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Was watching 20/20 I think and they had women on who breastfed their kids until they were 5, 10 and even 13. Was so ****ed up.

jesus christ, bet they lived in winnipeg

Not even that's low enough for winnipeg. somewhere in middle-america.

yeah true

maaan

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

like Mississippi or something, or Tennessee

Posted by Ant

****it, missed new episodes of scrubs tonight. :(

you know what show is awesome if the pilot is an indication? lie to me.

new house.

new house was rockin

no gossip girl though:(

scrubs was ok, not that funny anymore

Posted by Ant

you're not that funny anymore. ohhhhhhhhh

i was never funny

Posted by Ant

no way, real laugh factory. laugh a second with you. BUT NOW, IDK

what are you doing up so early? wanna play some gaybox?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

man can't wait to get home to play some gay box :(

why am I still here :mad:

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: what are you doing up so early? wanna play some gaybox?

*falls asleep for another 7 hours*

I HEAR YOU, BUDDY

slept from 6 AM to 7 PM yesterday. Got up for an hour and went back to bed. Woke up at 7 AM this morning. Still tired as ****.

Posted by Slade

King Sleeper. I only sleep that much when I'm extremely sick or right after surgery. Otherwise I end up getting by on 6-7 hours semi-regularly. I find if I'm a little tired the days go by faster/smoother. too tired to give much of a fvck

Yeah, days definitely go by quicker when I'm sleepy. Or idk, maybe it's because when I'm sleepy I sleep...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;923614]scrubs was ok, not that funny anymoreit's become too much about personal crap and all these new characters who nobody cares about

seriously, who introduces four new characters to a show that's only running for 11 more episodes

Posted by Ant

it'll probably keep going but without zach braff.

wait, he's leaving? whaa

man, the other day I went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 1:40 pm. it was great

They should just kill a show when the main character leaves. like that 70s show I think did something similar and I heard it was a nightmare.

by that point I had long since stopped watching.

never watched that but yeah. and grissom left csi? wth :(

Stopped watching that show two seasons back. Was almost going to watch this season until I found out grissom was gone. End of CSI

yeah don't even bother. although it's surprisingly still good. just not the same. p. gay

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;924007]wait, he's leaving? whaayeah. they piloted about three episodes without JD in them and it failed to get the green light from whatever network scrubs was on before the one its on now, the episodes arent out for the public yet though

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;924012]They should just kill a show when the main character leaves. like that 70s show I think did something similar and I heard it was a nightmare. it became that 80s show, lasted 3 episodes

nah, the 80s show was something completely different. Debuted and died before that 70s show was canceled.

Posted by Ant

what a idiot

Posted by Stalolin

you can't do scrubs without jd

that's ridiculous

that's like house without house

jesus, i don't get why main actors leave when the show is still huge. well, in csi's case anyways

Money, problems with the script, don't like the new direction, need a change etc etc. tons of reasons. Scrubs has a good run anyways, better to end it now than let it go on too long.

yeah but csi is still awesome and grissom must be making a ****load, why not just wait it out another year or two. thought it was only going to be 10 seasons anyways.

Quoted post: After playing the role of a forensic entomologist and night-shift supervisor of the Clark County, Nevada CSI (forensics) team, investigating crimes in and around Las Vegas, for nine seasons, William Petersen said the reason why he decided to leave the show was because he was afraid of becoming “too comfortable.”

“It's 'CSI' -- they pay me a lot of money, and I don't have to work very hard anymore. I've got it all figured out. And I just realized, ***, as an artist, I'm going to atrophy,” Petersen told Entertainment Weekly.

pretty good reason all things considered

w/e he should have stayed for me

write him a letter:

"stay for me

- lisa"

might change his mind

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;924240]jesus, i don't get why main actors leave when the show is still huge. well, in csi's case anywayslook at every actor in friends. even though they cut down the show at its peak, everyone still thinks of them as those characters and they're p. much doomed never to get another role

kinda like mark hamill, billy dee and carrie fisher in star wars. except mark hamill went on to be the joker, but you cant see him or recognize his voice so that doesnt really count i guess.

yeah. man, friends owns so much

and totally writing him a letter, i just know he'll change his mind

Quoted post: look at every actor in friends. even though they cut down the show at its peak, everyone still thinks of them as those characters and they're p. much doomed never to get another role

Wouldn't matter if they did that after three seasons or seventeen. After a certain amount of time you're that character forever.