i took an iq tets

Posted by junior senior

i got a 47 lol

Posted by final kaoss

you scored better than wackohater who only has an IQ of 2

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh gees!!!!! And I was expecting you to say something like IQ 140, and I had planned to come in here and bash your post...like it was a totally made up number!!!!

er...that test is correct 100%!!! No one with an IQ higher than 50 keeps track of p00p trips, PMS, picks her lip til it beleads like crazy... :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

pretty sure you just scored high enough to avoid being classified as mentally retarded.

Posted by junior senior

are you sure

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: pretty sure you just scored high enough to avoid being classified as mentally retarded.

Actually...

[Quote]
Class IQ
Profound mental retardation Below 20
Severe mental retardation 20

Hahaha, oh man. Thought it was 40 and under.

Posted by junior senior

lol what

you're moderately retarded lol

Posted by junior senior

lol WHAT does it mean tho like am i a deurr lol papi downie lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, Jr, record yourself talking and post it on youtube!! Show us what you REALLY sound like!!! Try to prove to us that your IQ is lower than Real One Bjarni's!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoted post: Moderate mental retardation (IQ 50–60) is nearly always apparent within the first years of life. Children with moderate mental retardation will require considerable supports in school, at home, and in the community in order to participate fully. As adults they may live with their parents, in a supportive group home, or even semi-independently with significant supportive services to help them, for example, manage their finances.

Quoted post: Imbecile indicated an intellectual disability less extreme than idiocy and not necessarily inherited. It is now usually subdivided into two categories, known as severe mental retardation and moderate mental retardation.

Quoted post: In the field of special education, educable (or "educable mentally retarded") refers to MR students with IQs of approximately 50-75 who can progress academically to a late elementary level. Trainable (or "trainable mentally retarded") refers to students whose IQs fall below 50 but who are still capable of learning personal hygiene and other living skills in a sheltered setting, such as a group home. In many areas, these terms have fallen out of favor in favor of "severe" and "moderate" mental retardation. While the names change, the meaning stays roughly the same in practice.

wikipedia

Posted by junior senior

YEA WHAT ABOUTs

you could probably file for disability if you're old enough. Not sure how it is down there, but if you have a mental or physical condition that stops you from holding a job the government here gives you at least a thousand bucks a month. Pretty good deal.

Posted by junior senior

lol **** free money lol

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: you could probably file for disability if you're old enough. Not sure how it is down there, but if you have a mental or physical condition that stops you from holding a job the government here gives you at least a thousand bucks a month. Pretty good deal.

i have a physical condition where i really shouldn't be working much. in the government's case not at all haha tell me how you did it.

Posted by junior senior

are you pregnant?

thank *** no

at least i don't think so...

Posted by junior senior

ibkf
in burger king fertilization

Posted by coromoro

Forgetting to wrap the Whopper?

Posted by junior senior

i believe so. :(

OH SHI

Posted by WillisGreeny

The US Government doesn't give hand outs, especially to those who didn't have any control over their situation. However, the army on the other hand...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

obama in the white house, free money for everyone

Posted by junior senior

free weed

Posted by WillisGreeny

Whites are now slaves!

Quoted post: i have a physical condition where i really shouldn't be working much. in the government's case not at all haha tell me how you did it.

Mom went to OW (Ontario Works (welfare) many years back, filled out a disability form and sent it in (along with proof (doctor's note basically) month later, bam. check in the mail. Got one every month since, even though I've had a job for a long time now.

Apparently, as long as you can provide proof of your disability you're pretty much accepted right away.

sweet, i'mma try it

probably work. sounds like you have enough ****ed up health problems that you'll be covered no problem. here anyways, who knows in a ****ty province like manitoba.