Out of all the Tales games...

Posted by Meno

which one is the best? I mean there's about 30 and MORE to come!! I myself like Tales of the Abyss but,Tales of Versperia and Tales of Symphonia aren't bad either. Although, I don't know all the Tales games, I know the major games of series.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Vesperia even though I still have to beat it. Followed by Symphonia.

Posted by Meno

Yeah,Vesperia tops off Symphonia it has a better storyline in a way. And Symphonia's okay I mean it gets boring once you've finished it like a thousand times. It's still fun at any rate. Though people I've talked to say nothing tops it all like Radiant Mythology.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: And Symphonia's okay I mean it gets boring once you've finished it like a thousand times.

Yeah... that's not really a knock against any game.

Posted by Pikamon

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah... that's not really a knock against any game.

Yeah, I agree.

ToS is by far my favorite. Vesperia just bored me.

Posted by cloud1570

ive played phantasia and symphonia only, but id like to play abyss at some point

oh, and symphonia atm is my fav

Posted by Dexter

I'd say Vesperia, followed by Abyss, then Symphonia, then Phantasia. I still haven't finished Vesperia either. What's the next one coming out?

Posted by Stalolin

legendia

Posted by pkt

I'll say Symphonia since I haven't yet had the chance to play any of the other ones.

Posted by ciro1234

can anyone tell a good level up spot for tales of vesperia

Posted by Dexter

Wherever the strongest enemies are at. And I really Need to finish this game. I better not let a year go by. Plus I got the new one for Wii waiting on the desk!

Posted by Areth

The best spot for leveling up in Vesperia is at the final dungeon or near Yumanju on hard mode. Cause you get more grade and experience points better.

Posted by Stalolin

legendia

did i post that already

Posted by Stalolin

******* i did way to be a smart troll lolin