Still Waiting... (Movie Sequel) (NSFW)

Posted by Burn

Apparently they're doing a straight to DVD sequel of that comedy that came out of a few years ago, Waiting... This one has a few of the same cast members, except they added Adam Carolla, which is definitely a plus. They also kept Luiz Guzman, which is going because he was hilarious in the first one. They have a [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nyRDZz3m8I&feature=channel_page"]clip of him in the new one on YouTube[/URL]. I put the NSFW tag on it b/c well... I don't think it is.

Posted by Panic!

Nice! The first one was awesome. I can't wait.

Posted by chang1326

I am desperately waiting for the sequel....I want to see what they can do more better in the sequel..As first one was already a superb one......

Posted by Crazy K

No, the first one was trash, that's why the second is going straight to DVD.

Posted by Burn

I agree with you guys... I loved the first one and am definitely interested in what they've come up with for the second one. Judging by the trailer and some of those other clips... I'm glad it's coming straight to DVD. It seems like they've definitely pushed the envelope on this one, which means more hilarious moments for us.

Posted by gater948

Nice both are awesome. I like it dear!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

first on was pretty funny, but the quality of hat seen is pretty lacking. probably couldnt really get anything decent together and just cobbled a bunch of halfassed jokes together.

Posted by Ch

After working in a chain restaurant like Shananiganz (Friendly's) for 3 years with horny 17-24 year olds, I can safely say that most of what happens in that movie applies to real life and that is why I get such a giant kick out of that movie.

Didn't know that the second is coming out and I will be anxious to see it.

Posted by brock9233

Its hard to understand that why they haven't released in cinemas and only opt for the DVD.