Sims 3

Posted by WillisGreeny

Here's what Sims 2 should have been!!!

Okay, when I first heard of this I thought this was just Sims 2 b repackaged. Don't be fooled, because they have actually expanded the gameplay quite a bit.

New Features:

The enivronment is no longer specified to an area, now it's a consistant neighborhood. You can now look down your street and see your neighbor's house, and walk over there and interact with your neighbor. All your neighbors are consistant, so if you fight with them, they'll remember. Also, what you do on one side of the neighborhood will effect the rest of the neighborhood...which I'm interested to see how that pans out.

Sim body customization tools have been expanded, naturally.

They've expanded the personality feature by introducing traits. By selecting 5 traits, like "hard headed", it sets up how your sim will interact with other sims, exc.

Age groups: Toddlers, kids, teens, young adults, adults, elder.

Graphically it's a little bit better.

New short term, long term goals. (aspirations)

[URL]http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/home.jsp[/URL]

Hey, it might actually be worth buying.

Posted by #061402

Yeah, I saw this a while ago. I was thinking "Hey.. it was quite some time since Sims 2 came out. I wonder if-- oh hey Sims 3 is coming out."

Not sure if I'll buy, but maybe. Maybe. Depends on how it turns out, I guess.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It's a lot like Brawl. They didn't make huge differences, but the differences they did make ought to make the game's gameplay a little more sustaining.

Posted by #061402

I had a blast playing "Bustin' Out" with a friend, actually. Multiplayer would've been awesome. Although I guess local would work best.

Posted by final kaoss

lol, is this your cat or someone elses?

[IMG]http://vgchat.com/signaturepics/sigpic8414344_10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by #061402

That's Seriouse Cat.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I don't have a cat. Someone sent that picture to me from a website of some kind.