The forum absolutely SUCKS !!

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="4"]It sure does, because Jezzie:jesse:ScumBall has morons like Linko as Super Moderator, that kid is an absolute idiot, just like JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell !!!! [/SIZE]

That [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=918516&postcount=75"]stupid idiot Linko is a moronic censor[/URL], a terribly boring forum poster, and is dumber than a box of rocks, just like Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell !!!

Arseholes ruin forums, Linko is the biggest Arse along side of Jezzie that there is, that moron should be fired simply for being a moron !!!

Posted by junior senior

v

Posted by final kaoss

Yeah yeah yeah, we hear the same wacko from you every time you post, over 2200 times lol. Go crawl back to your hellhole that you call wackopostersunion!!:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="4"]It sure does, because Jezzie:jesse:ScumBall has morons like Linko as Super Moderator, that kid is an absolute idiot, just like JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell !!!! [/SIZE]

That [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=918516&postcount=75"]stupid idiot Linko is a moronic censor[/URL], a terribly boring forum poster, and is dumber than a box of rocks, just like Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell !!!

Arseholes ruin forums, Linko is the biggest Arse along side of Jezzie that there is, that moron should be fired simply for being a moron !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrr!!! :mad: er, WackoHater, you shouldn't be bashing them, you should be bashing ME!!!! er, if anything, Linko should be made in to an Admin!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Linko is braid dead, you could do better appointing a vegetable on life support !!

That kid is dumber than you and ScylaScum !!! :eek:

Posted by final kaoss

Linko has much more skill at moderating this place than you will ever have in your lifetime with your dead graveyard, also it looks to me like your the "brain dead" one here lol.:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Linko is braid dead[/b], you could do better appointing a vegetable on life support !!

[B]That kid is dumber than you and ME !!!
:eek:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I am braid dead, you could do better appointing a vegetable on life support than me!!

I am dumber than you and ScylaScum !!! :eek:

Oh, I know!!!!! Now, get some help at your graveyard!!!!! Wanna make me an admin again??!! Then you won't need to moderate every single post!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Please kill yourself and take that moron Linko with you, no one will miss either of you idiots !!!

Posted by final kaoss

Ok

Quoting WackoHater: Please kill me and take that moron (wacko1337) with you, no one will miss either of you idiots !!!

Posted by junior senior

Quoting WackoHater: braid dead

dead braid