crazy black man

Posted by Ant

another black guy annoying me at work. this time going on about how california is going to be communist by the year 2010. really high squeky voice that makes me wince even when I just think about it.

Posted by Ant

wow. I'm actually shaking from how ****ed off I am. ****er comes up to me...and I'm not making this up, trys to show me a passage from the bible to which I say "no" and then tells me me how I'm disgracing my family and everyone else I work with because I have long hair. LONG HAIR = THE DEVIL. I tell him to leave and he goes on about **** and eventually I'm telling him to "GET THE F[COLOR="Lime"]U[/COLOR]CK OUT." and he tries to grab a managers card I grab it before he can while I keep telling him to GTFO. he leaves after saying he's going to get me fired and then a minute later comes back telling me how he's friends with all these goveners and **** while I keep telling him to GTFO over and over again. holy ****. I haven't raged like that in a long time. F[COLOR="lime"]U[/COLOR]CK. :)

Posted by cool gamer dad

aww, i woulda let him. that **** makes christians feel awesome.

Posted by Ant

sorry, I've never actually had something like that happen to me. ATHEIST RAGE

Posted by The Judge

Wow. That sucks.

That's all I have to say about that.

Posted by #061402

You should've punched him in the face for trying to dishonor you.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: sorry, I've never actually had something like that happen to me. ATHEIST RAGE

It's sad that I can't comprehend being in your situation. I've seen... so much... Nowadays when I get solicited by a religious group I smile and ask a question or two, then take their pamphlet and either a) keep it to read if it's entertaining enough or b) toss it in the nearest garbage bin.

my friend brought home a couple really awesome ones recently. Title is something like "Are we running out of water?" with an article called "Are your problems a punishment from God?" I should share them with you refined gentlemen.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i lived near the "spiritual headquarters" for scientology.

oh lawd

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

you're only mad because blacks banned your kind in california. no other reason

kapow

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

sometimes baptists protest against homosexuals and interracial relationships at college but they got removed from the campus for abuse or some ****, idk man

britain hates religion

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it would own to live in cali

i'd fit right in, i'm a cool atheist guy yeah

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

lil bit of a fag too

Posted by cool gamer dad

lol you'd be surprised how conservative California is outside of SF and LA.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

haha, x thinking a state in america is actually liberal. spoilers: liberal in america is conservative in every other developed country.

Posted by Ant

though the rest of the country tends to think EVERYONE in california is some sort of hippie.

what with our long DEVIL hair.

because the only cities anyone can think of is la and sf

but man, california is way more conservative than even the conservative party in canada. And that's about as conservative as you get here.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

gotta love dem niggas

Posted by Lord of Spam

in the butt preferably

i saw the cheap joke, and i went for it. and now im the one that ends up feeling cheap. c'est la vie.

I've noticed there are a lot of gay black men.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

CRAZY == GAY