super mario 64

Posted by supermax

I'm having trouble in mario 64, any help is appreciated. In shifting sand land the bird sole my hat. Instead of getting it back from him I turned the system off and then turned it back on thinking that I would get the hat back but I was wrong. So I went back to shifting sand land and the bird does not have the hat now, all he has is the star that I've allready got. Can anyone tell me how to get my hat back?

Posted by D.J Cat

Ahh, I remember that happening, but I don't remember how to fix it up...

Kids, these days, trying to turn the power off, instead of just doin the hard work...:p:

OK, try looking behind the pyramid, near the oasis and the fly guy.

Also, welcome. :D
Keep having fun with Mario 64.

Fun Fact #1: you take twice as much damage when your not wearing your hat!
Also, this reminds me of the glitch where Mario runs around with the hat in his hand.
Good times!

Posted by #061402

There's no fight in 'em anymore. :(

Posted by iknowthelisreal

just select a level besides the first in ssl and beat the vulture nd pick up the hat!
---basic mario

does anyone have tips beating "wing mario over the rainbow? it's my last star and really hard

anyways, i joined to tell my theory of the popular luigi concept (l is real 2401)
if you kill 2401 boos or boo guards or big boos and push l while at the front, back, or reading the concrete star at the courtyard, something will happpen.

i don't have the time to test this, or the piatence so plz test! send a video and confromation to [email]bigboo1408@yahoo.com[/email]

anyways, i joined to tell my theory of the popular luigi concept (l is real 2401)
if you kill 2401 boos or boo guards or big boos and push l while at the front, back, or reading the concrete star at the courtyard, something will happpen. i don't have the time to test this, or the piatence so plz test! send a video and confromation to [email]bigboo1408@yahoo.com[/email]

oh, i pushed go advanced and put my thing there...

to do hat in hand trick, have vulture take hat, attack vulture from above and dont take hat, teleport behind tree, walk around, teleport back, go to hat, take hat and it will be on your head then in your hand. go to teleport, pyramid, cannon, exit and its on your hand

Posted by Inuyasha

You have got to be kiddin me i beat that game a long while ago

Posted by Light Yagami

Well, this game again??? It is soooo easy!!! I beat it in like 3 or 4 hours. you just collect stars how easy is that? until mario runs out of breath!
boss of the game once again A retarted dinosourace!

Posted by Foppy D

I still play it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Inuyasha: You have got to be kiddin me i beat that game a long while ago

Quoting Light Yagami: Well, this game again??? It is soooo easy!!! I beat it in like 3 or 4 hours. you just collect stars how easy is that? until mario runs out of breath!
boss of the game once again A retarted dinosourace!

Both of you should just drop dead.

And mainly Light Y. Unless I see those 150 stars in a picture you took, you're full of ****.

Posted by Xero

@ Coro: Sorry. I got mixed up with the DS version.

Posted by coromoro

That's what I thought, actually. :cool2:

Posted by Foppy D

The DS has 150? Are there new worlds or something?

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, there's like new levels, and some new secret stars.