schoooooool is cooool

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

anybody else still go? i start tomorrow!

kooooooooool

Posted by Lord of Spam

try military training! its like school you go to jail for skipping! i go back tomorow!

kooooooooool

kooooooooool harsh

i would so not do well in the army haha

Posted by Ant

I was thinking of signing up for classes this semester. I should probably think about that some more in the near future.

Posted by Synth2012

I still have a week of break to go. Yay college!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

getting info to go back this fall, started the contacting!

can't wait actually :-x

Posted by Flying shark

i start on da 12th of Jan. darn it

Quoting Ant: I was thinking of signing up for classes this semester. I should probably think about that some more in the near future.

Isn't the semester starting already? Or are you crazy californians all different down there?

I'm only taking two courses this semester for a grand total of $900-ish.

Posted by Ant

Think it starts next week. Though I could still join the class two weeks in. if there were any openings. :$

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wow, 900ish?! shidd, I think I'll be taking 2 or 3 classes for less than that while being an out of state student :-x. Mean!

Posted by Slade

I'm taking three 5-credit courses for a little over $1k. though my schedule kinda sucks with 1 class per night mon-fri. Tonight's is the latest, 7-9:20 pm. shore to be some wonderful and exciting people there

aaaaand I'm doing the whole university applying thing, which sucks even worse than driving 1/2 hour to and from class. I don't wanna write a fukken essay about how awesome I am right now... maybe later

Posted by #061402

Silly people who have to pay for their education.

As for me, I'm kinda out. Going to uni come autumn though, I hope.

and here I thought canada was cheap. texts are also fukken expensive

at least we don't have to write essays and sats. unless those are as easy as provincials.

Posted by Synth2012

Heh... I'm taking 16 credit hours for about $12,000.... plus $7000 room and board. ^_^

Thank *** I'm poor and smart. The government's got my back on the bill.

Posted by Flying shark

Lucky you the government always gives me rocks......********!!!!! :mad:

Posted by #061402

Come to Sweden! As long as you can prove that you have enough money to sustain yourself for a year with food and all that, you get free education. Ka-zing~

Posted by Ant

but then she'd have to live in an even worse country than canada :/

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I believe he makes a good point

Posted by #061402

No, it's a **** good point.

Stockholm is warmer than Winnipeg...maybe I should just do it

Quoting Synth2012: Heh... I'm taking 16 credit hours for about $12,000.... plus $7000 room and board. ^_^

Thank *** I'm poor and smart. The government's got my back on the bill.

Dude, you're paying 7k for what, one year or less for board?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

i think pay ****, she does not

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Angelwing: Stockholm is warmer than Winnipeg...maybe I should just do it

Dude, you're paying 7k for what, one year or less for board?

One school year. It's a private school so it costs a lot but they gave me a crapload of financial aid as well.

Posted by cool gamer dad

just live out of your car. even $4000 could get you a pretty rad interior if you spend it right.

anyway, pretty sure it's gonna cost me less than $1000 going full time to the local community college (per year). less if i get all of my books used, which i will. less if i stop buying video games, which i wont.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Angelwing: Stockholm is warmer than Winnipeg...maybe I should just do it

Don't do it, people are dangerous here. Has beautiful landscapes, but this country lacks morals and decency. And Stockholm, of all places? That's like the ******* of Sweden. [SIZE="1"]Possibly due to all the politicians there, hurr durr.[/SIZE]

waaaay cheaper to find a nearby apartment/house and get some roommates. better too

and people are dangerous everywhere. i live in homicide capital of canada

Posted by Slade

If you room with me, you'll probably wake up to being spanked with a wooden spoon on at least one occasion.

...I don't get along with too many roommates, actually.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Angelwing;917127]i live in homicide capital of canada

****, you can always say this and I'll just remember how kind and awesome everyone was there, and how non threatening everything felt. Yea, after living in brooklyn and new york city, seems that almost anything can be nice, especially after spending enough time in the area's rough holes :P

we didn't go to the north end :-* but yeah

Quoting Slade: If you room with me, you'll probably wake up to being spanked with a wooden spoon on at least one occasion.

...I don't get along with too many roommates, actually.

you mean they don't like getting spanked!?

Posted by Slade

Nah, they suck at picking up after themselves, and I don't do well with other people's messes lying around in areas I frequent. Sometimes I'm fine with picking stuff up, but it really makes me wonder "why... why can't you just put that wrapper in the trash... why..."

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

oh ***, THAT bad?!

man, I can understand a messy bed, but trash that can be in a wastebasket would **** me off as well :P

Posted by Slade

I don't care what's in their rooms, but I can't stand having someone pile up trash and dirty dishes. But it does kinda suck when the dishes I need are in their rooms buried under stuff.

Pretty soon I might be forced to find 3 paying roommates. I only know MAYBE two people who keep things decently clean, and I don't think either of them would be interested in staying here :( we'll see~

Posted by #061402

Quoting Angelwing: waaaay cheaper to find a nearby apartment/house and get some roommates. better too

I think you need like 70k per year to get a student's visa here, whereas a small apartment ranges from 700k-1mil in Stockholm. At least close to the center of town.

70k for a student visa and 1mil for an apartment? lol r u sure

Quoting Slade: I don't care what's in their rooms, but I can't stand having someone pile up trash and dirty dishes. But it does kinda suck when the dishes I need are in their rooms buried under stuff.

Pretty soon I might be forced to find 3 paying roommates. I only know MAYBE two people who keep things decently clean, and I don't think either of them would be interested in staying here :( we'll see~

Oh man, I hate that too. My roommate isn't too messy but she doesn't do any cleaning. Just fine some asian students. They will be too busy at school/studying to make a mess.

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Angelwing: waaaay cheaper to find a nearby apartment/house and get some roommates. better too

Not cheaper if the government is giving you a full ride to live on campus... NOT to find an apartment. lol

oh wow, lucky. lol canadian government

Posted by #061402

Quoting Angelwing: 70k for a student visa and 1mil for an apartment? lol r u sure

You don't have to pay for the visa, per se, just have to prove that you have money to support yourself with. But yeah, if you want a one-room apartment close to the center of Stockholm, prepare to cough up a ****load of money.

Although, I'm talking kronor here, not dollars.

Posted by Slade

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. KRONOR STRONG LIKE OX

rrrRRRRAARARARRAHGHGGHARHARHAGHGAHRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHH

Posted by #061402

Yeah! You know these things! Although 1,000,000 kr is still some 125,000 dollars.

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Angelwing: oh wow, lucky.

Quite.

However my last roommate, Riyu or something from China spoke almost no English... and so she's returning to China and I'm getting a new roommate in the Spring semester who, according to Facebook, is a conservative Christian Republican beeotch so the odds of us getting along are slim. lol

Good thing I essentially live at my best friend's house most of the time. haha

That sucks. What are you taking in school?

Posted by Synth2012

Arts Management/Marketing major, Art History minor

Posted by Slade

"market" my "arts"

It'd be pretty cool to be heading for a degree in something so specific, with a minor that kinda backs it up. I'm like UHHHH... ENGLISH...?? Probably doesn't help that half of me wants to be living in the forest subsisting on mud and tree bark. Anyways, I'm gonna get this degree while I have massive parental help and then use it to pay off debts and find a place to live while I continue my education in the future.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Synth2012: Arts Management/Marketing major, Art History minor

ok help me out here. how do i market my ****ty artwork and get famous in like, a week.

respectfully,

dan

Posted by Synth2012

Uuuummmm... my emphasis is on management of organizations like theatres or art museams. Sorry. =P

Quoting Slade: "market" my "arts"

It'd be pretty cool to be heading for a degree in something so specific, with a minor that kinda backs it up. I'm like UHHHH... ENGLISH...?? Probably doesn't help that half of me wants to be living in the forest subsisting on mud and tree bark. Anyways, I'm gonna get this degree while I have massive parental help and then use it to pay off debts and find a place to live while I continue my education in the future.

just be a dr. can't go wrong

Posted by cool gamer dad

i'm paying a whopping $326 per semester, full-time. holy ****.

i start monday

let's swap. i'll live with your dad

Posted by WillisGreeny

School starts in a week for me. I'm just going to close my eyes and pertend its all a bad dream, and that summer lasts forever. Remember when commericals would shovel out that propaganda over how fun it is to learn? When did they give up on that?

Posted by Slade

Finally had my third class today... Seems like it'll be pretty easy, and if I work it out correctly I should be able to study with some attractive females and totally metal dudes at the SAME TIME. But yeahhhh, still wondering why the only 3 black people in the classroom chose me to be in their group. lonely white boi in a black nay buh hood

Posted by Ant

that's kinda funny.

like haha funny.

haha

there's barely any blacks here. 99% asians

Posted by Ant

sounds like heaven.

Posted by Synth2012

My school is the whitest place on the planet, which was a big transition for me because I came from an inner city, nearly all black/puerto rican high school.

Posted by Ant

sounds like hell

my highschool was pretty much all white.

Posted by Ant

sounds like heaven

100% indians in the north end of the city.

Posted by Ant

sounds like hell.

I can keep this up all day people.

NIGHT

Posted by Ant

sigh.

day is all encompassing. night is JUST night.

you sicken me.

you know nothing

Posted by Ant

you...are a deadman.

Posted by Slade

... And the night is everything

Posted by Synth2012

Hello thread.

I just got out of my first class.

The professor refers to absolutley everything, people, books, chairs, etc. as "little nippers".

Sounds like a faggot.

I woke up to the wondrous sounds of my cats fighting to the death. Now to make some hot chocolate.

Have my first chem lab today. I'll be sure to blow a few things up.

Posted by Lord of Spam

stand my first watch today.

NERVOUS AS HELL LOL

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

school is for losers. proof of fact: people with a masters degree can't get a job. I dropped out of university and get paid anywhere between 55-70 thousand a year.

owned.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

what's your secret dude, what is it

Posted by cool gamer dad

connections. might be surprised what you can get without a college education. always nice to have a degree for security though.

I could be making a ton, too. But then I'd get burnt out way before I should retire. Plus it's not what I want to do with the rest of my life.

plus dr. lisa just sounds cool

Posted by Phantasm

I start tomorrow actually.

Thank *** this is my last semester; then I start college.
Which I am seriously not looking forward to.

Peter pan where are you

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;918122]school is for losers. proof of fact: people with a masters degree can't get a job. I dropped out of university and get paid anywhere between 55-70 thousand a year.

owned.

Job: Canadian BankRobber.

canada doesn't have that much money, we give it all away to the indians

Posted by WillisGreeny

Which explains why he isn't making 6 digits.

Quoted post: what's your secret dude, what is it

yeah, connections. knew the mother of the owner since I was five. so I was all "UGH NEED A JOB" and she's like "come here my baby" and I'm all ":cool:"

otherwise I would've needed a degree from a tech school.

also, canada gives all its money away to the poorer provinces. I don't know if america does something similar, but if a province is on hard times (ontario) the government will pump money into it to help equalize the country. works pretty well for most provinces.

Posted by Ant

no, no they don't do that here. which is good! except for disasters and **** and they get some federal assistance.

maybe certain states wouldn't be such a ****hole if they did.

but then the entire us would be one major ****hole, just like us

Posted by WillisGreeny

Those states balance it off with religion.

Quoted post: but then the entire us would be one major ****hole, just like us

the problem is you live in winnipeg. living in a ****hole colours your opinion negatively of the greater country.

gotta get out of here

climbing through all this **** seems like hard work

holy **** it's -47

Posted by WillisGreeny

Are we referring to the US as the greater country? hmm.

Posted by Ant

holy **** it's 22 here but windy as ****.

Quoted post: holy **** it's -47

I remember living out west... man. Good times. People round here step out into -10 degree weather and they're all "IT'S TOO ****ING COLD JEEZ" and I'm like "wow, this is canada, you know." Though in southern ontario it rarely gets below -15. so yeah.

Quoted post: Are we referring to the US as the greater country? hmm.

winnipeg is a city within canada.

Posted by WillisGreeny

no ****. I just remember Lisa mentioning moving into the states and then you-ah **** it.

how do i read idk

Posted by WillisGreeny

I can't read Canadian.

understandable. the canadian language is both more blunt and convoluted than american english.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I remember living out west... man. Good times. People round here step out into -10 degree weather and they're all "IT'S TOO ****ING COLD JEEZ" and I'm like "wow, this is canada, you know." Though in southern ontario it rarely gets below -15. so yeah.

Haha wow. Not as bad as people in orlando or vegas who wear winter coats and toques when it's +15.

i want to live in disney world

****, americans **** me off when it comes to winter. Was in North Carolina and it started to snow and the moment a thin layer started sticking to the ground a ****ing siren started blaring and the city was shut down. Suddenly the whole street my dad lived on started panicking and freaking out. Wasn't even a centimeter of snow on the ground.

Posted by Ant

kinda miss winter.

nothing better than wearing pajama pants, a robe, socks and wrapping yourself in a blanket.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ****, americans **** me off when it comes to winter. Was in North Carolina and it started to snow and the moment a thin layer started sticking to the ground a ****ing siren started blaring and the city was shut down. Suddenly the whole street my dad lived on started panicking and freaking out. Wasn't even a centimeter of snow on the ground.

kinda like when you guys see a black person

Posted by Ant

LOL

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;918742]****, americans **** me off when it comes to winter. Was in North Carolina and it started to snow and the moment a thin layer started sticking to the ground a ****ing siren started blaring and the city was shut down. Suddenly the whole street my dad lived on started panicking and freaking out. Wasn't even a centimeter of snow on the ground.

north carolina?

they don't get any snow anyways, there's your reason

we get more snow than they do, and at least we know how to handle the ****

i even have fun driving in the snow

Posted by WillisGreeny

Just got 5 inches tonight.

Posted by Stalolin

that's what she said

Posted by Ant

hahahaha.

YEAH

haha ****ing americans don't even know the meaning of winter.

except alaska, but they don't count

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ****, americans **** me off when it comes to winter. Was in North Carolina and it started to snow and the moment a thin layer started sticking to the ground a ****ing siren started blaring and the city was shut down. Suddenly the whole street my dad lived on started panicking and freaking out. Wasn't even a centimeter of snow on the ground.

Lmao! That's hilarious. All Americans aren't that bad with the cold, however. Temperatures in Cleveland are in the negatives after wind chill and we're all still keepin' on.

I get to walk across campus in it every day. Yaaaaaaaay.

-50?

Only -37 right now, a beautiful day

Posted by WillisGreeny

Trust me, most of you would be *****ing if you were living in the midwest. Winter: 0 to -30 degrees with occasional blizzards.
Summer: 80 to 100 degrees with occasional tornadoes, and humid as a motha ****a.

If you have a favorite temperature then don't come here.

Quoted post: kinda like when you guys see a black person

my mail man is a black guy. turns out he hangs around with my mom's cousin's drug dealer and smokes weed before he goes to work.

haha, black guys.

Quoted post: Trust me, most of you would be *****ing if you were living in the midwest. Winter: 0 to -30 degrees with occasional blizzards.
Summer: 80 to 100 degrees with occasional tornadoes, and humid as a motha ****a.

Pretty much like here. -30 with wind chill (around -35 F) in the dead of winter and then around 40 with 100% humidity in the peak of summer (110 F)

Posted by WillisGreeny

(Sperling Almanac)
Ottowa:
Extreme High: 95
Extreme Low: -37
Days out of the year over 90F degrees: 4
Days out of the year under 5F degrees: 42

Des Moines Iowa:
Extreme High: 108
Extreme Low: -27
Days out of the year over 90F degrees: 26
Days out of the year under 5F degrees: 25

-55 to +45

overnight

blizzards, tornadoes, 100% humidity

you are all pussies

and vamp doesn't live in "ottowa"

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Angelwing: +45

...what?! maybe like, once in Winnipeg's history, if even.

nope, been +45 lots of times. +49 I think was the highest that I remember. Used to be waaay hotter years ago.

Posted by cool gamer dad

what the hell, that's gross

you're counting humidity?

nope. +45 and 100% humidity = paradiso

Posted by Ant

I miss, yet don't miss the cold.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

oh ***, I remember looking up to see the time in winnipeg, and it also said the temperature, first day I was there it was 44 and then I was all like fuuuccck

I don't know what cold is, but I'll know what hot is soon enough! Hot with little to no humidity <3

you mean fuuuuuck yes!

hahaha, ottowa. what the ****.

Anyways, Ottawa doesn't get that hot, and it gets way colder than here. Nice city though, used to live there for a long time. Would move back in a heartbeat.

Also, it seems like more and more cities in Canada are getting up into the 40 degree range and getting colder and colder every year. ****ed up.

Posted by Ant

GLOBAL WARMING

seems like it.

oh canada

WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE

did they make you sing it half in english and half in french? or once in english then in french?

English only in Southern Ontario. We have nothing to do with the french part of Canada. Though in school sometimes they'd mix things up and play the french anthem in the morning. Though I went to french-immersion in Ottawa, so I can sing it in french by heart.

yeah, in grade school we did both. idk if that was because i went to a school out in the boonies, though. french towns/communities everywhere.

probably why then. though I live near Toronto. And toronto hates quebec. so yeah

everyone hates quebec. even quebec hates quebec.

i'm going to englishise all these towns

toronto especially though. Rest of canada hates quebec because they're *****es who don't even want to part of canada, but toronto hates them for completely unrelated reasons. Namely, their hockey team is the Canadiens.

Oh. Haha wow. I think I hate them more now.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;918905]

Pretty much like here. -30 with wind chill (around -35 F) in the dead of winter and then around 40 with 100% humidity in the peak of summer (110 F)

How long is it hot? And looking at Toronto's almanac results, your summer is short as ****. Humidity is pretty bad, I'll give ya that.

[quote=Angelwing;919006]and vamp doesn't live in "ottowa"

Oh wow, you sure told me, considering I deleted that post for that exact reason.

Let's keep in mind that Ant's a Cali, and he does the most *****ing about the temp.

Quoted post: How long is it hot? And looking at Toronto's almanac results, your summer is short as ****. Humidity is pretty bad, I'll give ya that.

We get pretty different weather than the rest of Southern Ontario because we live near an escarpment. So our winters are actually warmer than Toronto, as are our summers. About three to five degrees warmer. But yeah, our summers are short. We get snow until May and summer heat only kicks in around mid june. By september 15th the temperature is already cooling off.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iron Koala: Let's keep in mind that Ant's a Cali, and he does the most *****ing about the temp.

yeah it's been way too hot lately :(

GO FIST YOURSELF

I'd complain if I were ant. Heat all the time? **** that noise

Posted by cool gamer dad

it was hella hot today. like, 72*F+

****ing disgusting. so glad my parents decided to move out of california after I was born.

Posted by Ant

think it was up to 78 here. **** sux.

you have a good body for northern weather. should move up to canada.

Posted by Ant

yeah? you think so? really?! WELL ALRIGHT!

ALL RIGHT! man, we'd be good buds. I can feel it.

Posted by Ant

can I stay at your place?

nah, p. sure we'd drive each other nuts.

Posted by Ant

good buds, yet drive each other nuts. hmm

guess I'll have to crash at lisa's! THINK SHE'LL MIND? I'd refuse to pay rent.

There's a big difference between being buds and being roommates. It's like when a couple start dating and then after a few months move in. Suddenly they're at each other throats and can't stand one another.

and nah, lisa won't mind. up here in canada women are still second-class citizens. A man is a mighty figure to a woman and she'd never even dream of talking out turn let alone deny you a place to live.

Posted by Ant

if she knows what's right for her. heh heh heh heh

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: There's a big difference between being buds and being roommates. It's like when a couple start dating and then after a few months move in. Suddenly they're at each other throats and can't stand one another.

I moved in with my best friend and we're fine. Just sayin. :P

Posted by WillisGreeny

My bro moved in with his best friend, now they hate each other.

Posted by Synth2012

Petty boys. That's the problem.

Posted by WillisGreeny

They stopped going out, which was the real problem.

anthony can stay at my place if he lets me make him sandwiches all day.

supposed to be -3 on sunday. wooooo!

That's pretty warm this time of year, whoa. specially for the west.

Quoted post: I moved in with my best friend and we're fine. Just sayin. :P

Yeah, but this is me and ant we're talking about. wouldn't work. disaster.

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's pretty warm this time of year, whoa. specially for the west.

Yeah, but this is me and ant we're talking about. wouldn't work. disaster.

Are you saying you're a little difficult, Vamp? With us, she's a neat freak and I keep things kind of a mess... so I just keep the mess in my room and she lives with it.

I put up with any *****ing from her cuz it's much better than living with any of the various wacky roommate my college would have me live with...

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: anthony can stay at my place if he lets me make him sandwiches all day.

see to most people this would sound awesome. but I already know all the sandwiches would have cheez wizz on them. :(

:D

Quoted post: Are you saying you're a little difficult, Vamp? With us, she's a neat freak and I keep things kind of a mess... so I just keep the mess in my room and she lives with it.

Our personalities would clash. Sometimes I can barely stand myself, let alone another person that's loud and stupid.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ****ing disgusting. so glad my parents decided to move out of california after I was born.

awww but we'd be buddies and we'd hand out all the time!! :-3

Posted by cool gamer dad

...did i just say hand? i meant hang, bro.

I might be a completely different person if I grew up in california. Might not've even liked games.

too busy playing outside in the fANTastic weather.

more likely boiling in the hot weather and 10 month long summers.

Posted by cool gamer dad

you know, before Halo 2 came out i used to go outside all the time. if i wasn't eating or sleeping, i'd be out skateboarding with my buds.

Pretty much stopped going out after highschool finished. Got a job, went to university, friends did the same, no reason to go out. And by that I mean out outside, like doing stuff in fresh air. Now I pretty much just go out out to play road hockey or shovel or something.

Quoting cats: you know, before Halo 2 came out i used to go outside all the time. if i wasn't eating or sleeping, i'd be out skateboarding with my buds.

that's nearly just as bad

i like to take my cats for walks. or drag them around outside, same dif

Posted by Synth2012

My boyfriend takes his cat for walks, actually. I think it's insane. One time a really drunk guy standing outside a bar smoking asked him if it was a squirrel.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Angelwing: that's nearly just as bad

no, it's definitely worse

Posted by Ant

it may seem weird yes, but kitty walks sound fun.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;919790]Our personalities would clash. Sometimes I can barely stand myself, let alone another person that's loud and stupid.

I'd live with Vamp just for the book.

dude down the street used to take his iguana for a walk. pretty sure a neighbour called the police on him and they told him he couldn't do it anymore.

Wish I could take my cats for a walk. Would be awesome. Every time I try putting a leash on one it just gets incredibly terrified and rips around the house. Pretty funny actually. Though I can walk my rabbit, just won't go on the sidewalk for some reason so I don't bother.

what were the police afraid of?

Posted by Slade

are you seriously asking that

Posted by WillisGreeny

I love it when my Japanese teachers mess up English sentences in the syllabus.

[quote=2009 Jap Yr 2 Spring Syllabus]
If you have a legitimate reason (extended illness, job interview, etc.) for an absense, you may be executed.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

no, I really think your teacher meant that, better watch the **** out dude

Posted by cool gamer dad

man, the police even get sorta unnerved talking to me. he was looking at me like I was seriously ill for driving without my headlights on, with a concerned and unsure look on his face like i was gonna pull a gun on him or something. maybe it's the black BMW.

"oh ****, i just pulled over some schizo beater who can't turn on his lights in a black bmw, oh *** **** **** ****"

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

bmw is like a car right?

us non rich folks don't know too much

Posted by cool gamer dad

you definitely don't have to be rich to own one.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

i seen non rich folks with nice cars

and debts they can't pay, is that wut you mean?

Posted by cool gamer dad

haha nah, you can get an older model for a pretty reasonable price.

i got a 1994 530i for $2200, handles nicely. love it <3

Posted by Slade

Yeah WHAT that's like what my camry's worth right now. I'd trade it for what you've got any time. Didn't you say something about 40+ mpg?!

I could mostly likely still sell mine for around the price I paid for it (11.5k well, with taxes). <3 my car. Mine probably does 40+ mpg. It's pretty sweet.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Slade: Yeah WHAT that's like what my camry's worth right now. I'd trade it for what you've got any time. Didn't you say something about 40+ mpg?!

yeah i was getting 45mpg at 85mph.

holy ****

Quoted post: what were the police afraid of?

I honestly don't know. Pretty sure it's just a case of keeping the peace.

Quoted post:
Yeah WHAT that's like what my camry's worth right now. I'd trade it for what you've got any time. Didn't you say something about 40+ mpg?!

old camry's are worth quite a lot surprisingly. Had to pay taxes on mine equivalent to the worth of a '94 Camry, which was around 2000 bucks. Kinda sucks getting it for way cheaper and then having to shell out taxes for more than you paid for.

OH WELL, rides like a dream surprisingly.

police are big babies