Please, can I kill myself ??

Posted by WackoHater

My (:jesse:) utter failure at forum administration, me being a total arsehole (:jesse:) and a post altering moron (:jesse:) makes me think I should kill myself !!!

What do you think ??!! Should I (:jesse:)??

Posted by Jesse Smith

No, no, don't do that!!!!!!! You provide way too much entertainment!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Flying shark

yea i didnt even get a chance to torture you yet plz dont kill yourself

Posted by WackoHater

Go ahead and kill yourself you stupid clown, no one will miss NO:jesse:ONE !!!

You can be sure of that !!!

Posted by final kaoss

shutup & go crawl back to your graveyard here: http://forumpostersunion.com

Oh & why don't you give him some company over there (wacko1337), his different name there is anthonycea!

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="4"]Shut up and jump....

Off the Grand Canyon's highest cliff !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

Why would anyone take advice from a moron like you?

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="4"]Shut up and jump....

Off the Grand Canyon's highest cliff !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by WackoHater

DUH, I'z a Jezzie Smyth Clone and an idiotic troll.

Signed,

Avalanch and SclyaScum !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: DUH, I'z a Jezzie Smyth Clone !!

What da wack!!!! :eek: Did WackoHater just confess that he is me!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Posted by Flying shark

whoa!

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell, end it all by hanging yourself over the dining room table !!

You have done nothing but work destruction when you should have been building websites you moron, so go ahead, you are worthless man.

No one needs you for anything NO:jesse:ONE !!!

PS: You even ruined this dump too !! You are very consistent, you ruin everything Jezzie !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: PS: You even ruined this dump too !! You are very consistent, you ruin everything Jezzie !!!

*yawn* 12 years and I have yet to destroy it!!!! Now in your case, you've made a bunch of forums...and every one of them has turned in to that graveyard!!!! :D:D:D

Now if, any one here is trying to destroy da forums...it's da mods smoking crack!!! Trying to get rid of half da video game forums!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Go ahead Jezzie, just admit to the world that you are a DERELICT MORON and that no one is the slightest bit interested in a BAG OF TRASH like you for an associate, friend or as a partner.

PS: Maybe vain low self esteem morons like OmniTroll are, but that would be the extent of it. :eek:

PPS: [SIZE="7"]YOU SUCK BOY !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Go ahead Jezzie, just admit to the world that you are a wacko !!!!

Yes world...

I am a wacko!!!!!!!

There, happy now???!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Yes world...

I am a MAJOR ARSEHOLE !!!!!!!

There, happy now???!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

NOW I AM MORON, BECAUSE THAT IS THE REAL TRUTH !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

See!! Isn't it fun to quote a post and edit it!!!!!!! Now you see why I do it to you!!! :D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

lol

Posted by Flying shark

he burned you wackohater :D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: See!! Isn't it fun to quote a post and edit it!!!!!!! Now you see why I do it to you!!! :D:D:D

Fun to you is ruining a forum for everyone ARSEWIPE !!!

NOW TELL EVERYONE HOW MANY WACKO FORUMS YOU HAVE KILLED, HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE BEEN FIRED AS FORUM ADMINISTRATOR, HOW MANY FORUMS HAVE BANNED YOU FOR BEING AN INSANE LUNATIC AND SO ON !!

THEN HANG YOURSELF, YOU WORTHLESS BASTARD !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: NOW TELL EVERYONE HOW MANY WACKO FORUMS I HAVE KILLED, HOW MANY TIMES I'VE BEEN FIRED AS FORUM ADMINISTRATOR, HOW MANY FORUMS HAVE BANNED ME FOR BEING AN INSANE LUNATIC AND SO ON !!

Too many to count!!!! Though you'll never kill this one!!!! As you saw last month, no one can kill these forums, even when they try to!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Actually, the people who come here daily keeps on dropping, i remember it being 80 something 2 weeks ago and now:

Quoting stats bar]Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 68

Plus this used to be higher to:

Quoting stats: 21 (5 members and 16 guests)

[QUOTE=Jesse Smith: Too many to count!!!! Though you'll never kill this one!!!! As you saw last month, no one can kill these forums, even when they try to!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Too many to count!!!! Though you'll never kill this one!!!! As you saw last month, no one can kill these forums, even when they try to!!!!! :D:D:D:D

YOU ARE A STUPID MORON, YOU KILL THE FORUM THREAD BY THREAD BY ALTERING POSTS YOU FOOL !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* About da only person who's posts I change...is yours!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Reality check, read this over and over moron !!!

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=917070&postcount=19

[SIZE="5"]DUH !!! (:jesse:)[/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

nah.

Posted by WackoHater

Yes Jezzie, please hang yourself above your bed upside down by your big toes !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, friends don't talk like that to friends!!! Have I been going over to your graveyard forum to torment you??!!! No!! Cause we are friends!!!! :D:D:D Now, be a buddy and unban me there!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=German+billionaire+train&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq="]Please jump in front of a fast moving train like that Billionaire from Germany did[/URL] when he found out the bankers were going to bust up his empire !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, if I did that, it wouldn't be very long before you would miss me!!!!!!! You would wish I was here to entertain you!!! You need the wacko therapy!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No one needs you NO:jesse:ONE !!!

You are VIRTUAL WORTHLESSNESS PERSONIFIED !!!

Now tell everyone how many websites you have killed over the years and how many failures you have presided over due to being an extreme imbecile !!!

YOU ARE DUMBER THAN CRAZY ROB SON !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: No one needs me !!!

I am are VIRTUAL WORTHLESSNESS PERSONIFIED !!!

Should I tell everyone how many websites I have killed over the years and how many failures I have presided over due to being an extreme imbecile !!!

I AM DUMBER THAN GEORGE W. BUSH !!!

Quoted 4 truth!!! Now, get over to

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=33111

That thread is for you!!! You did take a dump today, right!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

his life is a dump

lol heres the place he calls home

[IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_C1UTkx8VEJw/RoHHLLS5nzI/AAAAAAAAAp8/9CWlJOS4t24/IMG_1658.JPG[/IMG]

Posted by final kaoss

oh wait heres what he drives

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/bazango/ugly.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now now, if I did that, it wouldn't be very long before you would miss me!!!!!!! You would wish I was here to entertain you!!! You need the wacko therapy!!!! :D:D:D:D

Believe this, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU WHEN YOU ARE GONE NO:jesse:ONE !!!

[SIZE="6"]PS: YOU SUCK !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude, if I was hit by a car and went to da grave, you would weep for me!!!! You would shed tears and wish I was still here to be wacko!!!! :D:D:D:D

You would beg every one else to be wacko like me, so you would have some one else to bash for your therapy!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="3"]Next time you take your pills, take a handful of each pill instead of just one !!![/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

Ok:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="3"]Next time I take my pills, I'll take a handful of each pill instead of just one !!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="3"]Next time you take your pills, take a handful of each pill instead of just one !!![/SIZE]

LOL!!! I don't know why, but that made me laugh!!!! :D:D:D:D

Like I say, you provide entertainment with your posts, just like I provide mental therapy for you!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=917086&postcount=22"]Do you think this is funny too[/URL] ??

You are a bombastic clown !!!

You are not a disaster waiting to happen..

[SIZE="4"]YOU ARE A DISASTER THAT HAS HAPPENED !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=917086&postcount=22"]Do you think this is funny too[/URL] ??

You are my friend !!!

You are not a disaster waiting to happen..

[SIZE="4"]I AM A DISASTER THAT HAS HAPPENED !!!! [/SIZE]

Quoted 4 truth!!!! :D:D:D:D:D