Slapping Jezzie is the BOTTOM LINE

Posted by WackoHater

After all is said and done, [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=915793&postcount=30"]Jezzie needs slapped around quite a bit due to his infantile ineptitude[/URL] !!!

Posted by final kaoss

He's not the only one who needs a bit of slapping around. After all you continuously let him torture you day in & day out!:D:D:D

Quoting :jesse:: After all is said and done, [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=915793&postcount=30"]Jezzie needs slapped around quite a bit due to his infantile ineptitude[/URL] !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

He enjoies it when I torture him. Else why would he spend his life roting away here at Wacko University just bashing every one...as a sign of true friendship!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]DUH's[/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dis this freak just confess that I'm write!!!!!!!! :eek: :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'm gonna slap your flapping lips off one day JezzieBell !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

And that's an example of WHY I keep driving you INSANE!!!! Take a Bully 101 lesson some time!!!! A bully picks on some one for a reaction!!! You give out very good reations!!! :D:D:D

You remember in elementry school being a bully all those years??!!! Now it's your turn to be bullied!!! :D:D:D

Don't believe me on why you get bullied?? Here's a quote from a kid that explains it quite nicely!!!!

[quote]It usually comes about when someone is being annoyed and provides an amusing reaction that I begin to join in.

There, now do you know how to not get picked on in school, er I mean da internet by da wacko...and kids that are 1/3rd your age!!!! :D:D:D

LEARN HOW TO IGNORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

er, guys, don't worry, I've already told him this 1,337,666 times, so don't worry, you'll always be able to bully him for entertainment!!!! He won't listen to a wacko that has an IQ of 300, vs his IQ of 3!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No, that's not the reason, the reason is that....

[SIZE="4"]YOU ARE INSANE YOU WACKO !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hmmm, didn't I say...

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, guys, don't worry, I've already told him this 1,337,666 times, so don't worry, you'll always be able to bully him for entertainment!!!! He won't listen to a wacko that has an IQ of 300, vs his IQ of 3!!! :D:D:D

And then he proved my point!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: No, that's not the reason, the reason is that....

[SIZE="4"]YOU ARE INSANE YOU WACKO !!!! [/SIZE]

On with da driving him insane!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You need to re-read the first post, specifically the part that mentions....

[SIZE="7"]infantile ineptitude !!![/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

duh...n00bie, it's called being a wacko!!! Heck, my mommy, when I turned 30 said my mature age is...3!!!!!!!! I never denied being like a kid!!! :D:D:D

Wacko University, da place where an adult can be a kid. er, is that Chuck E. Cheese!!! :D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="4"]Please hang yourself in the bathroom above the trlit !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, if I did that, you wouldn't have your mental therapy any more!!! You need me, just to keep your sanity!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I want you to go out with a bang, your head banging against the John when you end it all live on YouTube !!!