Happy New years!

Posted by final kaoss

So since some people have had new years, some are still waiting for new years in their area etc, what did you do for new years this year?

Me, I had some pot & a bottle of rum to wash it down with at a sweet party my neighbor had. Plenty of food, plenty of beer & plenty of women:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

it's new year.

anyway, i talked to poco during my new year and his new year. yay. :)

Posted by Synth2012

I watched my dad drool over the Pussycat Dolls. That was about it. haha

Posted by Dexter

DOLL DOMINATION!

Posted by Illgresi

I'm at a party at my friend's house. We watched Robbie Knieval jump a very small volcano, and drank sparkling cider. It's been pretty fun. :)

Posted by #061402

I was a noble knight and protected my poor kitten from the blasts of the rockets. Then I played some Guild Wars before going to sleep.

Good tiemz.

Posted by maian

I went to a friend's house, and me and her proceeded to play Call of Duty and Rock Band for a few hours, another friend came over to join us, more Rock Band, watched the ball drop, and then watched Youtube videos for like two hours. :cool2:

Posted by Ant

I was at work. I countdown to zero and went woo allllllll by myself.

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting final kaoss: Plenty of food, plenty of beer & plenty of women:D:D:D

BUD LITE AND HOT CHIX 4EVA!!!2 :-D

i was hoping it would be rainy enough here to keep at bay the usual gang of obnoxious firecracker fiends that plague this neighborhood each year. unfortunately our little break between storms occurred at an inopportune time!

i was meant to work up on the summit all night, but it was canceled due to severe weather (i.e. several feet of snow and high winds). so after returning home from a few hours spent at a beautiful beach that was completely desolate due to dark grey skies, i spent my early evening instead playing okami, galaxy, and mario kart wii and celebrating the fact that the holiday season is just about over.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

had a hotel party, ended prematurely

2009 owns

Posted by Ant

lucky for me there wasn't any crap like that. :cool: though even now at 5am I'm still getting calls if we have vacant rooms. they seem disheartened to find out the room would only be good till noon.

Posted by Corrupt

Went over to a friend's house and was presented with a whole table lined with different kinds of sushi (**** was good), played lots of Soul Calibur III, dared my friend Chris and his girlfriend to start fucking in the room adjacent to the living room where the main festivities were being held (i swear they were going to), then came home and crashed at around 10 PM because I had been awake for about 40 hours prior.

Now I have KSS Ultra, a box of malted milk balls, and a wad of fresh cash in my pocket. 2009 is looking up :cool2:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Went to a house party. Food, drinks, rockband and boys woo.

Posted by junior senior

and poker!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

oh yeah :-*

Posted by Illgresi

Vicky, Ashely (two of my friends), and I stayed up until 6:30 in the morning talking with my friend Mikey on YIM. We also had a pizza at about 4:30 a.m. And then Mikey developed a crush on Vicky. I was amused. :D

Posted by WillisGreeny

Happy New Day Everybody!