why is it

Posted by final kaoss

that every time I goto view who's online, the majority of the time I see this:

[CODE](wacko1337)
/search.php?do=getnew Searching Forums [/CODE]

Posted by junior senior

what??

Posted by Synth2012

Because when I come on I hit "new posts" and that counts as searching forums, and sometimes I get on here on my phone, then forget to navigate off it on my phone's browser so it will say I'm online even though I'm not like, actually here. lol

Posted by final kaoss

lol, jesse edited the 1st post with the username hack, like so:

Quoting (wacko1337): Because when I come on I hit "new posts" and that counts as searching forums, and sometimes I get on here on my phone, then forget to navigate off it on my phone's browser so it will say I'm online even though I'm not like, actually here. lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

You have to be a n00bie if you don't know why people search for new posts!! Duh...maybe because it's much faster than looking at every single section for new posts!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting final kaoss: lol, jesse edited the 1st post with the username hack, like so:

Wait, what? lol o_O

*Edit: Never mind, I get it. Darn you guys and username hacks! When I first joined the forum I for real thought someone wanted to marry me cuz of one. haha

Posted by junior senior

mine just says spider searching forums

i never do new posts
i think i did it twice

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Synth2012: When I first joined the forum I for real thought someone wanted to marry me cuz of one. haha

LOL!! Remember, dis iz da internet!!!! There 4 no 1 u don't know dat's on da internet will ever ask u 2 merry dem!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Except for those 2 messed up chicks from digitalpoint that asked you to hook up with them!

Quoting Jesse Smith: LOL!! Remember, dis iz da internet!!!! There 4 no 1 u don't know dat's on da internet will ever ask u 2 merry dem!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Jesse Smith: LOL!! Remember, dis iz da internet!!!! There 4 no 1 u don't know dat's on da internet will ever ask u 2 merry dem!!! :D:D:D:D

Really because it seems like if a wacky lonely stranger wanted nab a wife, the internet is where he'd go. =P

Posted by Dexter

Mail-order bride = good times.

Posted by WackoHater

Please drink some [URL="http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&rls=GGGL%2CGGGL%3A2006-27%2CGGGL%3Aen&q=Jim+Jones+Kool-Aid&btnG=Search"]Jim Jones Kool-Aid [/URL]and your problems will cease !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, WackoHater, what are you doing in dis thread, out of your cage??!! This isn't in Wacko University!!!! :D:D:D:D