Happy New DAyear.

Posted by ExoXile

And thus he broke his new year's resolution.

Ohhh right, majority of people how's 2008 going?
Gotta be a real blast, from the past.:big_bird:

Also, if I got on a plane going for the us now, I'd be time traveling, and not hours, but a year. :cookie:

Posted by Lord of Spam

HEY TIMEZONES SURE ARE WACKY

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting ExoXile: Also, if I got on a plane going for the us now, I'd be time traveling, and not hours, but a year. :cookie:

woah, that's something to think about... this is why i come to vgc...

Posted by The Judge

hny

Posted by Slade

or, like, something...

Posted by #061402

Happy birthday!

Posted by Slade

okay I've never been more unsure of a year's beginnings. no way to tell if it'll be awesome or suck immensely, forever. but it's time for me to leave, I've gotta go jump my bike

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i started the new year gettin laid then this morning i was stoned in the carpark of a mcdonalds eating chicken nuggets

2009 OWNS

Posted by #061402

I give it a month, then you'll be raging over how much 2009 sucks like the rest of us. :cool:

Posted by Slade

I turned down shrooms so I could get cockblocked like 2 hours into the new year. Plus I missed my chance to listen to awesome music and talk to my lover, dan. you probably know him as "dan." point is, this year sucks and will continue to suck until late february at the earliest.

Posted by cool gamer dad

fucker lol

i was waiting too but NOPE.

anyway i pretty much sat around with a gross migraine. sheah. still have it and still want to blow mad chunx.