Help me choose a game.

Posted by Sterling

Alright, I have $70, I have three games in mind, tell me which one to get.

Posted by Synth2012

I vote Fable 2, but I'm bias because that's the only one I've played. lol

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

baldur's gate

Posted by Speedfreak

For Christ's sake don't get Mirror's Edge. Gears 2 is easily the best one there.

Posted by Ant

gears 2 if you want shootan not exactly in the first person perspective. fable 2 if you want some adventuran rpgin. pretty big difference between the choices. so yeah.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Wait till lotr:Conquest

Posted by Sterling

Ok here's some context.
I got/have fallout 3, COD 5, and Halo3 for xmas.
I think of gears as just mindless fun shooting aliens
I've heard people say fallout is like a better version of fable
I've heard that mirror's edge is innovative, but *** FORBID ANOTHER GAME WITH ****ING GUNS OH *** IT'S SO POINTLESS.
The problem is that I have lots of shooters, but Gears is supposedly amazing, and all that. Fable is like a lesser of fallout I've heard.
I'll change the question: Is it worth it to get mirror's edge over gears & fable?

Posted by maian

lol

Fable will give you at least twenty hours. Fallout will give you at least fifty to one hundred. I can't speak for Gears.

...Mirrors Edge will give you about six hours, with not much room for replayability. So, is it worth it? Absolutely not.

Posted by Speedfreak

Gears 2 is an intelligent shooter. If you don't believe me grab a friend and make horde mode the very first thing you do. An excessive amount of coperation and tactical thinking is needed to get past even wave 5. Mirror's Edge, on the other hand, is joyless, and Fable is flawed. Take your pick.

Posted by Sterling

so i guess im gonna get gears lol

Posted by Speedfreak

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE GAME AT A TIME.