lol wut.

Posted by Sterling

So the whole section got moved to the bottom, huh?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Da mods are going bonkers!!!!! They want da forums to look more like a non-video game fourm. Hince it waz moved down, so da first thing you see iz...video game forums!!!! :D Yah, I know, da mods need mental help!!! They want half da system forums to go by-by!!!! Yah, I think they are trying out crack again!!!! :D:D:D:D

I say we delete Darkness Advance and Junior Senior's PMS blog instead. :D:D:D

Posted by Sterling

There is no destroying DA. It had been tried.

Posted by junior senior

kolo i hate you

Posted by Sterling

<3

Posted by junior senior

kill yourself. you're 11.

Posted by Sterling

I'm 12.
But age is but a number.
But

Posted by junior senior

you're a joke. you fail at copying my user title.

Posted by Sterling

Lol wut.
I didn't try to copy your user title, and it's not that original seeing as it's for people who are b&. The point was to do the whole b& whatever but in good grammar. You fail at making assumptions.

Posted by junior senior

you fail at posting on message boards. i hate you, and you have to be dumb to think im actually banned.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sterling: The point was to do the whole b& whatever but in good grammar. You fail at making assumptions.

Blah!!! pze iz da wacko way!! Please iz da normal way!!!

Normal people don't get banend, there for it's messed up, hince...pze no ban me! I wacko crackoism. pze understand wacko crackoism. :D:D:D

Posted by Sterling

Quoting junior senior: you fail at posting on message boards. i hate you, and you have to be dumb to think im actually banned.

I never said I thought you were banned, you said that I "copied" your user title as if it were something original, and I stated that it's not because it's the user title for all banned people. Your argument is flawed.

Posted by junior senior

get circumcised you gross *** illegal preteen

poco where are you

Posted by Poco

kolo you are a ******. you are literally the lowest thing on the socio economic ladder

Posted by junior senior

my hero! :love:

Posted by Sterling

hahahahaha

Posted by junior senior

thread over. poco wins.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Sterling: hahahahaha

rollin with the punches and a new name. wow. a terrible poster still!

Posted by junior senior

game over sterling.

Posted by Sterling

This amuses me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Poco: kolo you are a ******. you are literally the lowest thing on the socio economic ladder

Um, that's WackoHater!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

wackohaters not black

Posted by Stalolin

poco is gay for maian

Posted by Linko_16

Er, Jesse, not only is this not what that thread in the mod forum was suggesting, but wasn't it you who put the Message Board Stuff section at the top so newbies would see the Introduction Forum right away? That was your idea, and a pretty good one!

Plus it doesn't feel right now. :(

Posted by Stalolin

jesse has been trying to ruin this forum from day one

Posted by Sterling

what happened to washingtonboards.com

Posted by Linkman

Actually, it used to be at the bottom a long time ago. Now it feels right again. And this thread if a prime example of another thing that needs to go. Threads laced with bull**** from junior senior, Poco, and WackoHater. DA stays because without it, VGC would surely die, but kill junior senior's blog if you please.

Posted by Linko_16

Linkman you fool, stop making suggestions. Jesse will twist them into something horrible.

Posted by Linkman

Riiiight, my bad. You'd think I'd have learned by now. :(

Posted by junior senior

my blog is fine.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: And this thread if a prime example of another thing that needs to go. Threads laced with bull**** from junior senior, Poco, and WackoHater. DA stays because without it, VGC would surely die, but kill junior senior's blog if you please.

I agree, we need more members here just like junior senior, Poco, and WackoHater!!! Da more n00bies and insane members da better!!!! aka, da more members here that arn't normal, da better!!!! Why do you think Wacko University isn't hidden at da blog section!!!! :D:D:D I also agree that DA is a prime example of a forum that needs to go!!!! I say we move Junior's blog to the index page, at the top!!!! This way da new members will be able to more easily find da bloody PMS threads!!!!:D:D:D

er, remember, da mods approved Junior's blog!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Linko_16: Linkman you fool, stop making suggestions. Jesse will twist them into something horrible.

Bah!!! He's making great suggestions!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Poco

Quoting Linkman: Actually, it used to be at the bottom a long time ago. Now it feels right again. And this thread if a prime example of another thing that needs to go. Threads laced with bull**** from junior senior, Poco, and WackoHater. DA stays because without it, VGC would surely die, but kill junior senior's blog if you please.

yes. the 4chan knockoff. vgc would die without it. yase. needs moar.

kill youreself

Posted by Poco

also does anyone who post in da actually post outside of it

Posted by junior senior

barely.

Posted by Poco

for anyone who knows what ycs is, that would be like going in there and saying "WITHOUT THE WEBCOMICS THREAD YCS WOULD BE DEAD WERE THE ONLY ONES KEEPING IT ALIVE" when in reality its a collection of premiere level ****posters.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Just to make da mods happy...I deleted two blogs!!! There, happy??!! :D:D:D:D

Now, can I delete DA??!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Yes you can now delete DA!!!

Posted by G-Sides

there's nothing wrong with DA. and you'd make leave some of the last *smart* posters if that happened.

Posted by final kaoss

True but is this their board or is this Jesse Smith's board:D:D As the owner, he has the right to add & remove anything here any time he wants to.

Quoting G-Sides: there's nothing wrong with DA. and you'd make leave some of the last *smart* posters if that happened.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting final kaoss: True but is this their board or is this Jesse Smith's board:D:D As the owner, he has the right to add & remove anything here any time he wants to.

Dude, to get friends around here, you have to disagree with me, not agree with me!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Proto Man

Yeah I remember it this way. I don't look at these two boards much anyways, so it's all good.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey ProtoMan, welcome back!!! Now, [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/KingofdaWackos]help me torment the liberal wackos[/url]!!!!

Posted by final kaoss

lol