Weirdest VB question anyone ever asked?

Posted by Ferry

Hey everyone, what's up?

What's the weirdest Virtual Boy-related question anyone ever asked you?

I just got an email from a King asking me: "can you get lice from sharing virtual boys?"

Yeah... uhm... I don't quite know how to respond to that one! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

What's a Virtual Boy???!!!

Posted by lameboyadvance

IIRC I've never had any weird questions, just the usual "Ow! My eyes/head/brain hurts" comments. :rolleyes:

Posted by cactuar64

that is a good question, after all, Since the visor is soft fluffy foam and it may go in your hair when using it, so is is possible to get lice from using a virtual boy system?

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting cactuar64: so is is possible to get lice from using a virtual boy system?

Go and find out for us. :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey cactuar64, did you make this!!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090102012817AAztL00

LOL!! Based on Google, that question has never been posted on da internet before...until this thread came along!!!

Posted by cactuar64

mabye :D ya i got really curious and i dont think its been asked before and i dont have any friends with lice so i cant test it XD

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!

What's so bad about this little guy??!!! If you ever get him living in your hair, think of him as living with you, like your own little pet...living in your head, in your hair!!! :D:D:D

Wouldn't it be so kool to have a city of lice living in your hair??!! It's not like they drink your blood like a vampire!!! Oh, wait...!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by cactuar64

can they live in the visor?

Posted by Jesse Smith

No blood = no 'food' = they die!!! They can last around two days with out blood!!! So if no one else has used the system for two days...you're probably safe!!!! I'm not sure about the eggs (nits)!!

Disclaimer: I'm no lice doctor!!! Da source is da internet!!! :D

Posted by cactuar64

so for two days?

Posted by lameboyadvance

This is a job for the Mythbusters!

*cue Mythbusters intro music*