Oblivion time

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

hey guys let's all play oblivion 'cause i am!

combat blows and my horse sucks but i like it

Posted by #061402

It should have multiplayer. Would be awesome.

Posted by Ant

that game was so 2 years ago. gawd

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

oblivion owns once you have really hardcore good powers

Quoting Ant: that game was so 2 years ago. gawd

you are so 5 years ago

Posted by Ant

in a sense that could be true.

but can't the same be said of all religions?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

he makes a good point

Posted by Stalolin

oh **** now i want to beat the mages guild again

i beat dark brotherhood and main quest already

man, i still can't get over how much fun that quest is where you're locked in a house and you have to kill people with stealth

hmm who to murder to get into dark brotherhood

Posted by Ant

kill the one that doesn't look like that much of a bad guy but he really is cause he's probably the biggest dickhead of them all

Posted by #061402

Quoting Stalolin: man, i still can't get over how much fun that quest is where you're locked in a house and you have to kill people with stealth

Most awesome quest ever!

Quoting Angelwing: hmm who to murder to get into dark brotherhood

Kill the crazy guy. No one likes him anyway.

man, i let the guard kill him though. whatever, i'll just murder an entire city

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

games fun after you dig through a good 4 -10 hours of complete bull****

i thought it was p. fun right away. although being a vampire is p. gay

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

took me a while to get the fudging cure. Loved the stat boost, but hated having to go feed when I noticed the sun was killing me. Then the stupid quests where you have to wait till the next day, then waiting and then the effects being worst. One time I accidentally waited outside, and I was destroyed before the nightfall, and the game save file glitched. I hate you vampire

Yea, injected about 50 hours into the game, just fudging around everywhere!

I'm having fun creating my spells though, made a spell that shoots 15 feet in front of me with all spell damages. I shot a pot in the mages area, and everything went flying, then I noticed a guard after me. Seems I killed a fellow guild member with alchemy tools to make potions.

lol i haven't made any new spells. think i was finishing the mage's guild quest. should go finish it sometime

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

too busy running around killing things and quests! that have nothing to do with achievements, they just **** me off since they pile up pretty big

oh yeah totally. gonna spend like, 500 hours in that game.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

so far, seems like it!

have you gotten any achievements in it yet?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

2 for dark brotherhood, 2 for mages, 2 for fighters, got through a sewer, and closed a gate

yea, that seems about it so far

p. good

why aren't you on msn

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

at work :cool:

go on anyways

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: games fun after you dig through a good 4 -10 hours of complete bull****

What? No way dude. You just need to exit the sewer and get to imperial city. And that takes no more than two hours.

only bull**** was doing the first gate. haven't done one since

Yeah I left all the gates until hella late in the game. Anything main quest related I left until I was over a hundred hours in. And by that point I'd enchanted armor with chameleon so I could turn myself completely invisible and just rushed through the gates without having to deal with any lame **** since the gates are boring as **** after the second one.

yeah, totally gonna wait until way later on. first one was boring for me.

You should just get Shivering Isles and play that instead. So do all the side quests in Oblivion and then go to SI to do the main quest. It's a billion times better.

I do have SI. Wanna get all the achievements for Oblivion first, though.

also, how hard is it to get rid of the vampire curse? I don't need it for anything, do I?

Was never really a vampire so idk. Only did it on a separate save to test it out. Just go into a church and you should get a quest if I remember right. Look for the items and then dupe them so you don't have to find more than one of each. It's cheating but who gives a **** that **** is annoying.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i should buy shivering isles at some point

might even reroll

yeah, vampires are p. gay

how have you not played si, x? it rules. torturing people, helping to push a guy off a roof so he can commit suicide, and having to deal with the ruler of SI who is ****ing badass? Man. He's better than any character in oblivion and fallout combined.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'll buy next payday

dude aren't you loaded

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

a lot of the time yeah but this month i splurged on four full price games and had to renew my car tax

that blows. which games?

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

rock band 2, skate 2, street fighter IV and dawn of war II

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

havent even had a chance to play DoW2 yet, need to wait for my brother to leave next week

he's going to a mountain retreat with highland monks

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

cool thing about DOW2: it has achievements that i can carry over to my 360 tag

pretty sure all gfw games carry over to xbox. I think

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

apparently you can cheat for 1000/1000 by loading save files strategically but i kinda wanna get them legit. unlocking achievements owns

I want to get Rockband 2 but $200? idk. maybe should just get Rockband 1. What's the difference in instruments?

Quoted post: apparently you can cheat for 1000/1000 by loading save files strategically but i kinda wanna get them legit. unlocking achievements owns

Yeah, that's too easy. Gotta get them legit if you plan to actually play the game.

Quoted post: I want to get Rockband 2 but $200? idk. maybe should just get Rockband 1. What's the difference in instruments?

Not a whole lot. They're just slightly better quality.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

rock band 1 guitar is fine, rock band 2 guitar's buttons are apparently less clicky, idk man

the RB1 drums are noisier and the pedal isnt as strong, but you can get new pedals for free from EA.

the mic is just a run of the mill USB mic. the game lets you use any mic you want, even the mic on the headset.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

personally i bought the drumkit separate cause i already had two GH controllers and when i sing i use the headset

kinda ruins the fun when you have buddies round and everyone's rockin out with one guy holding an xbox pad, but heh singing is boring for me

bet you sing wonderfully

with your thick scottish accent

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

honest to ***, i struggle even on easy

wanna hear. gonna get rockband 1. who else has it, we can start a band lol

lisa would be a good bassist irl

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i have RB1, shame there isnt online world tour in 1

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, now that i have RB2, RB1 seems so archaic

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: lisa would be a good bassist irl

idk, small fingers blow at playing guitar/bass. even fake ones :(

so wait you can't play online in rb1?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you can play online but its just quickplay, no tour

just skip straight to RB2. rent RB1, import its songs then send it back to the store. congrats you just got 50 free songs

buy rb1 for cheap including instruments then buy a used rb2 separately.

hmm could do that. rb1 is stil $140 though. and i want a bengal kitten which is $800+ WHAT TO DO

it's still that much? holy ****. forget it. might as well get rb2

yeah. only $100 for wii edition. ****ing wii

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

if you enjoy only having quickplay and watching prerendered video, go for it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

and you need four wiimotes plus all the peripherals for band play

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

and no DLC

cause no one likes the wii and it's gimped. ****ing wii

i don't have wii :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yeah, since you're a girl and all

girls love the wii

it's simple, like them. they can't wrap their small minds around two thumbsticks.

haha it's so true.

hate when dudes are on my team in a shooter and they're like "guys gonna let my girlfriend play for a bit" and then you see the dude move forward, stop, look around, move forward and repeat. They can't use both at the same time. It's ridiculous.

The very fact that you can play shooters means you're at best only partly female.

true shemale right here

Posted by Ant

couple nights ago I was doing some player matches with some guy and he was pretty decent. then I'm almost positive he let his girlfriend or something play cause all the character was doing was holding forward and hitting jab.

I'd just keep backing away and taunting :(

Yeah, definitely. If a guy goes from pretty good to simplistic, random or repetitive moves it's a girl.

Posted by WillisGreeny

or a friend just gave me a turn.

Posted by cool gamer dad

reminds me of my Army Chick days.

got into so many pro games because they thought i was a chick, oh *** lol.

those were good times.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

my girlfriend beat kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts 2 with a gamefaqs printout SUCK IT *****ES

Posted by cool gamer dad

my youngest sister is actually pretty good at single player games. ****ing Animal Crossing queen.

Quoted post: my girlfriend beat kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts 2 with a gamefaqs printout SUCK IT *****ES

classic girl needing a walkthrough.

though my sister plays *** of war and ****. nothing too hard but nothing too lame. but that's way different from a multiplayer fps though

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

one of her favorite games is wario land because you cant die

at least that's a good game

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

gf can play a lot of one player games with no problems, got her an xbawks on christmas and saw her in action, not bad at all, which is cool

but my good ***, played with her melee, holy crap it was bad. I assume it's like that in all fighters. Hit, hit, hit, shield, hit, smash smash smash hit, occasionally jumped. Never again

Posted by WillisGreeny

Girls that play RTS games fair up well with the boys in most cases, granted the number is quite few.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yeah, since women love telling people what to do

Posted by WillisGreeny

*du-dum CRASH*

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

starcraft?

more like NEEDLECRAFT, am i right guys? word.

Posted by cool gamer dad

the only reason they keep Tossgirl around is because she's ****ing hot, 2-11 career proleague holla.

Posted by cool gamer dad

both of those wins were against some 15 year old zerg chump who was playing his first two proleague games ever, so they hardly count.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i was watching week 2 of the berkeley starcraft class the other night, it's actually p. helpful

maximizing squad damage output etc

Quoted post: Girls that play RTS games fair up well with the boys in most cases, granted the number is quite few.

not really girl girls.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[youtube=L7XiE_V0PZ8]L7XiE_V0PZ8[/youtube]

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm officially in the wrong school.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i could teach street fighter man

Posted by cool gamer dad

too bad you have to be rich and sorta smart to go there

k so now I have slightly over 50 hours in oblivion. level 12 (**** takes awhile to level ugh). finished the mage, fighter and arena quests. arena was fricken easy. probably gonna do theives guild next. or close some oblivion gates. or something

where you at bulb?

You haven't started the dark brotherhood quests yet? Oh man. Do that. Best part of the game. Also yeah, Arena is hella easy because you can glitch into the wall and never get hit. Though not like you need to.

And who bothers to level in Oblivion. Stayed at level 10 until I started Shivering Isle.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'm here lol!!! Sorry, I needed a break from this game, **** was boring. Need to finish the fighters guild and thieves guild, then Shivering isles at some point, if I feel like it :cool:

boring!? how dare you.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You haven't started the dark brotherhood quests yet? Oh man. Do that. Best part of the game. Also yeah, Arena is hella easy because you can glitch into the wall and never get hit. Though not like you need to.

And who bothers to level in Oblivion. Stayed at level 10 until I started Shivering Isle.

i've only initiated it, haven't done anything in it yet, though. saving best for last

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

lol, best for last

holy crap, just looked at your gamerscore. I better hurry.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I wasn't kidding :-*

wonder if I can get it before I leave!

doesn't matter, you're still gonna play loads while you're there.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

how the **** do you level in oblivion anyway

have to raise your major skills by ten points. i sat there for awhile and blasted an easy unlock spell on a chest over and over again until i raised a few levels. now i'm like level 18

ugh oblivion plane sucks. gonna wait to do a bunch of them until i'm like, level 30. think the monsters cap at 24.

almost done dark brotherhood~

bobby, where you at? did you get si?

****, SI ****ing rules. Best part of the entire ES series.

haha it does rule and i just started. ****ing with the adventurers in xedilian owned

sidequests are pretty lame but the main quest rules so hard and the best sword in Oblivion is in there.

you get it if you do the main quest? my sword is p. sweet right now, do you remember the stats?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Shadowrend

tells you how to get it since you kinda have to trick the game into giving it to you.

But if you're fully leveled (over 30) it's by far the best sword in the game

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

****, wonder if I'll ever get that, wonder if I'll ever finish the last two quests

p. sweet but my sword is better

which quests do you have left to do?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

quest lines, still with fighters guild and haven't started thieves guild, getting pretty bored of the fighters guild, fell asleep while playing last time :(

Quoted post: p. sweet but my sword is better

Not taking into effect weakness to magic. It does the most damage of any sword.

my sword does 20 pts fire damage, 20 points ice damage and 10 points shock damage plus soul trap (and i kept azura's star). base damage of 24 i think? i'll check when i log in next.

if I recall you can't make a sword more powerful than that one. Weakness to magic puts it above everything else.

But this was back when SI came out so my memory could be foggy. Either way, it looks more badass than anything else which makes up for lack of damage is that's the case.

yeah i'll probably snatch it anyways