Do you think I'm WackoHater???!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Some people think I'm WackoHater!! Case in point....

Quoting maian: I'm sick of every single thread becoming a stupid Jesse/Wackohater argument. Especially when I think they could very well be the same person.

Do you??!!! :D:D:D:D Er WackoHater, I hear you got a confession to make!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="4"]No, I think you're a moron !![/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]But I also think some of these people are bigger morons than you are !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Synth2012

Hmmm... I never thought about it, but I could see that...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Synth2012: I never thought about it, but I could see that...

Sorry WackoHater, it looks like you're out numbered!!! You're so insane and such a big freak...that you could really be me!!!! :wacko:

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell is TOO DUMB TO BE WACKOHATER, FIRST OFF HE IS NOT FUNNY, SECOND HE HAS NO LOGIC, THIRD HE HAS NO JUDGMENT WORTH A **** !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rep Points: -5762
vs
Rep Points: 12922

Now, you tell me who's da REAL dumb bell dingleberry here!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

yes Jesse Smith & WackoHater are the same person

Posted by junior senior

periods

Posted by Synth2012

Quoting Jesse Smith: Rep Points: -5762
vs
Rep Points: 12922

Now, you tell me who's da REAL dumb bell dingleberry here!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

It's a popularity contest now, boys? :P

Posted by #061402

Yes. Yes I do believe that you are the same person, albeit possibly schizophrenically.

Posted by WackoHater

No, I think you're a moron, you are not smart enough to make posts like the Great WackoHater and you know it idiot !!

This is simply a fallacy you wish to promote to the morons here who actually are gullible enough to fall for your idiotic Wacko stunts, one I would imagine you will promote heavily throughout your trolling and spamming travels on forums worldwide !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: No, I am not smart enough to make posts like the Great Wacko and you all know it !!

Oh, we all know that!!!!

Quoting WackoHater: This is simply a fallacy you wish to promote to the morons here who actually are gullible enough to fall for your idiotic Wacko stunts, one I would imagine you will promote heavily throughout your trolling and spamming travels on forums worldwide !!!

It's called multiple personality disorder. When I post as WackoHater, I'm an insane crazy messed up freak and a major democRAT!!! When I post as Jesse Smith, I'm da King of da Wackos and a Republican. Heck, we both bash each other all da time. So WackoHater must be me!!! Heck, how many other people here are like us??!! None!!!! :D:D:D

aka...WackoHater is me!! I am WackoHater!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No, I think you're a moron who repeats the same old posts over and over and one who suffers a from a perpetual cycle of repetitive lunacy syndrome.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Sorry WackoHater, er I mean Jesse Smith. It's five to one. They think you're me!!!! Maybe you should vote no. It could use all da votes it can get...Jesse Smith!!!! :D:D:D

Can we switch usernames??!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

LOL, go for it. Switch usernames!

Posted by WackoHater

No, I think you're a moron, you don't have half the wit to make the posts WackoHater makes idiot !

You are nothing more than a water boy handing Elvis water while he performs, you are but a straight man like Ed McMahon was for Johnny Carson and the butt of my jokes, you provide opportunities for punch lines boy, and that is about all you are worth !!!

Posted by final kaoss

LOL, I'm sure that if he wasn't so focused on trying to drive you insane he could make posts sound as zany & wacko as yours do:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: No, I think you're a moron, you don't have half the wit to make the posts WackoHater makes idiot !

You are nothing more than a water boy handing Elvis water while he performs, you are but a straight man like Ed McMahon was for Johnny Carson and the butt of my jokes, you provide opportunities for punch lines boy, and that is about all you are worth !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, just like you do !!! :rolleyes:

Posted by Max Mouse

I don't know anymore he started insulting me for no reason a few months ago and said he hated me....

Posted by WackoHater

That was not me Max, that was that idiot Avalanch and SclyaScum !! or now Final Kaos moron who got hold of my password and was posting under my user name, or even Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell who did it too !!!

Posted by coromoro

You're definitely different people.

Posted by final kaoss

Got Proof?

Quoting coromoro: You're definitely different people.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: who got hold of my password !!!

And who was the moron who posted his password??!!! Some moron named WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Listen you IDIOTIC bag of WACKO, the password was posted because YOU ARE A POST ALTERING LOW LIFE !!

Posted by Flying shark

wow multiple personalities.....:D admit it WackoHater your Jesse smith :D =3

Posted by final kaoss

Nah, call him WackoLover, he loves to be driven insane by Jesse & he hates the name WackoLover:D:D

Quoting Flying shark: wow multiple personalities.....:D admit it WackoHater your Jesse smith :D =3

Posted by #061402

WackoSmith :o

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I am a bag of crap, the password was posted because I am a moron !!

er, we already know!!! No need to tell us!!! er, it's not like I edited this post!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, sorry, WackoJacko, they think you're me!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

lol

Posted by Flying shark

come on Wackohater just admit it or else you'll force us to make you take a dirt nap :D

Posted by coromoro

Quoting final kaoss: Got Proof?

I've got a brain. Jesse's posting style is too different. It'd be easy to tell if they were the same person.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting coromoro: I've got a brain. Jesse's posting style is too different. It'd be easy to tell if they were the same person.

grrrr!!! But most people think I'm him!!! And that's how it's supposed to be...to drive him NUTS!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh, hi guys, I really am WackoJacko!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Flying shark

i knew it was you nobody would post (or maybe they would) post dumb stuff about themselves

Posted by final kaoss

meh, who knows.

Posted by ExoXile

He and WackoHater is the only ones who use double, triple and fifty exclamation marks and question marks in every sentence, so yeah, it's a major possibility.

Posted by coromoro

Come on, take a look at this post:

Quoting WackoHater: No, I think you're a moron, you are not smart enough to make posts like the Great WackoHater and you know it idiot !!

This is simply a fallacy you wish to promote to the morons here who actually are gullible enough to fall for your idiotic Wacko stunts, one I would imagine you will promote heavily throughout your trolling and spamming travels on forums worldwide !!!

There is no way in the world that that's Jesse.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="4"]Do you think I'm a moron ??!![/SIZE]

Yes, I think you're a moron, you are not smart enough to make posts like the Great Wacko and you know it idiot !! :mad:

This is simply a fallacy you wish to promote to the kids here who actually are gullible enough to fall for your insanity stunts, one I would imagine you will promote heavily throughout your trolling and spamming travels on forums worldwide !!! :mad:

Quoting coromoro: Come on, take a look at this post:

There is no way in the world that that's Jesse.

There, I posted that!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by coromoro

I love your humour Jesse. :cool:

Posted by final kaoss

You forgot the pink text and these :mad::mad::mad:
Also, I see no all caps or oversized fonts.

:D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith:

There, I posted that!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Actually, I don't honestly care if they're different people or the same. They're both annoying and don't deserve the attention they're given.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting final kaoss: You forgot the pink text and these :mad::mad::mad:
Also, I see no all caps or oversized fonts.

:D:D:D

Blah!!!! He didn't have those in da post!!!! *edited* There, happy now!!!! NOW are you convinced that I'm WackoHater!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :D

Posted by Inuyasha

You have got to be him whats with your posts?!?

Posted by Lelouch

I can't really say yes i'm a newbie. So who is Wacko Hater anyways.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Lelouch: So who is Wacko Hater anyways.

He's a wacko hater!!!! :D

Posted by Omni

I don't think that they're the same person, because WackoHater consistently makes grammar errors that are absent from Jesse Smith's posts, and the reverse. Not to mention that WackoHater always puts spaces before his exclamation marks without fail, a habit that I'd expect Jesse to accidentally carry over to his posts if they were the same person.

WackoHater also has a legitimate-looking IP address in another state than Jesse.

However, do I think that they know each other and aren't serious about the way they post here? Yes.

Posted by junior senior

witchdoctor

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Omni: WackoHater consistently makes grammar errors that are absent from Jesse Smith's posts.

What da wacko !!!!!!!!!!!! Saying WackoHater makes errors that I don't make !!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Quoting Omni: However, do I think that they know each other and aren't serious about the way they post here? Yes.

Two words: Signature quotes !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er, I am WackoHater !!!!!!!!!!! See, I'm having a space before da !'s !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

witch doctor

Posted by Omni

Jesse, now you're just trying too hard.

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Read my lips....

[size=+10]I AM WACKOHATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

bans jesse 4 puppet

Posted by Omni

Not enough bold and pink font, Jesse.

Posted by final kaoss

We know you aren't:D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: grrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Read my lips....

[size=+10]I AM NOT WACKOHATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, then why did you vote yes!!!!

Posted by final kaoss

to drive you insane trying to figure it out.

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, then why did you vote yes!!!!

Posted by junior senior

witch docter

Posted by final kaoss

no you mean wacko doctor.

Posted by WackoHater

Do you think I am WackoHater???!!

[SIZE="7"][FONT="System"]No, I think you're a major ARSEHOLE JEZZIE !!!![/FONT][/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

So jesse which one of your alter egos is more insane? "King of da Wackos" or "WackoHater"?!

Posted by Jesse Smith

WackoHater version of me is insane. I am wacko!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

lol

Posted by final kaoss

*bump