i will take iris on one (1) date if you ****** sforward me money.

Posted by Poco

lets face it. im gay and i would do this. if you guys give me enough money for a plane ticket i will take iris on a date. i a m dead serious.

praise allah

Posted by Dexter

I'll take her out and I'll pay for my own ticket. I'll be her sugar daddy for a week and I'll also be able to give her access to super mod abilities.

Posted by junior senior

pocos really gay tho

Posted by #061402

I think iris is a pretty cool girl. seh tried to kill VGC and doesn't afraid of anything.

But hey! I'll go out with her, pay my own ticket, AND be a gentleman. :cool:

Posted by WackoHater

Iris is hot, Jezzie Dub Bell screwed her over by allowing her to be insulted down to her spirit, Jezzie is a major moron !!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

```````````````````````````````````````````````

The above was modified by a post altering MAJOR:jesse:IDIOTIC MORON !!!

My original post was, Iris is hot, Jezzie screwed her over !!!

PS: Jezzie, you better modify your behavior or YOU ARE DOOMED FOREVER !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, some one call 911!!! We got a pedophile here!!!!!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=915551&postcount=5"]See this for the truth kids[/URL], the dumb moron does not understand that I save every thread after I make a post !!!

Posted by final kaoss

That makes you an even bigger wacko than jesse smith is if you do that!!!:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=915551&postcount=5"]See this for the truth kids[/URL], the dumb moron does not understand that I save every thread after I make a post !!!

Posted by WackoHater

All those posts Iris deleted I have, and the threads the moron mod's deleted here, even the original posts I made that moronic JezzieBell altered.

Guess what, it is my content, not JezzieScumBell's now !!!! :p:

Posted by final kaoss

LOL, if you try to make a site with it he can take you to court you know since the stuff on this forum is copyrighted.

[QUOTE=vgchat.com copyright line]Copyright

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: My original post was, Iris is hot, I wanna screw her over !!!

Ummm, and that's what da post says!!!!!!!!! So why do you need to post it again and say I edited it!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: PS: Jezzie, you better modify your behavior or YOU ARE DOOMED FOREVER !!!

Um, I already am banned over at your Forum Posters Graveyard!!! So what incentive do I have to not drive you insane and torment you...of course as a sign of friendship!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting final kaoss: LOL, if you try to make a site with it he can take you to court you know since the stuff on this forum is copyrighted.

Shut your mouth moron, I am the author, not Jezzie Slime Ball !!! :mad::mad:

Posted by final kaoss

LOL, if he's your "friend", I'd hate to see how you torment your enemys.:D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ummm, and that's what da post says!!!!!!!!! So why do you need to post it again and say I edited it!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Um, I already am banned over at your Forum Posters Graveyard!!! So what incentive do I have to not drive you insane and torment you...of course as a sign of friendship!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Being driven insane by me is a sign of friendship!!!! I would never torment my enemies!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Keep fooling yourselves, chumps, you all know I'm the only man for Iris.

Posted by WackoHater

Last week all you clowns hated her, now you want her after she put you morons in your proper place !!!

Goes to show you sissies need a mother type figure in your lives bad !!!

Posted by Dexter

Has anyone ever even seen what Iris really looks like?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: Has anyone ever even seen what Iris really looks like?

or

Posted by KoH

[quote=#061402;915543]I think iris is a pretty cool girl. seh tried to kill VGC and doesn't afraid of anything.

But hey! I'll go out with her, pay my own ticket, AND be a gentleman. :cool:

I haven't really commented on someone's grammar in a long while but... dude, come on. You're just blatantly asking for it.

[quote=Dexter;915711]Has anyone ever even seen what Iris really looks like?

Yes. A looong time ago. Think Hyper showed me. As I remember, she actually wasn't that bad looking. I'd definitely opt for her over Fate anytime.

Plus the fact that she's apparently tall from what I hear... I'm 6' 2-3"... tough to find girls taller than 5' 4", yo.

Posted by Dexter

I've seen one picture, but that was years ago. I think I got it from someone else so I'm still not sure if it was really her or not.

Posted by Synth2012

A girl has to hack a forum to get some love around here? Psssh.

Posted by Sterling

you guys are forgetting kodachi.

Posted by Dexter

She only posted 2 images of herself. Boring.

Fate wins for keeping us updated.

Posted by Sterling

but loses for her recent hairstyle
oh snap

Posted by Dexter

She's experimental and kinky and she has a slime plushie. How can that lose? What does kodachi have? She's not even a presence anymore. She's so 2003.

Posted by Sterling

but but bu-

Posted by Linko_16

I will never forget Kodachi. Her Kula left scars that will never heal.

Plus she still hits me up on AIM sometimes.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Linko_16: Keep fooling yourselves, chumps, you all know I'm the only man for Iris.

Or are you?

[QUOTE=KoH;915720]I haven't really commented on someone's grammar in a long while but... dude, come on. You're just blatantly asking for it.

Wait wat

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Iris was hot. rip buddy

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Synth2012: A girl has to hack a forum to get some love around here? Psssh.

That's right, slapping Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell around is simply the RIGHT THING TO DO !!!

ONE DAY HE WILL WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS AND HIS CONDUCT IS HIDEOUS, REPUGNANT, REPREHENSIBLE AND TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE IN MANY CASES.

Vamp did not do much better either !!!

Posted by Sterling

Quoted post: I haven't really commented on someone's grammar in a long while but... dude, come on. You're just blatantly asking for it.

Quoted post: Wait wat

He's not familiar with the "eh pretty cool guy" meme, apparently.

Posted by Poco

trip report iris vagina

it was pretty moist, looked liek arbys beef sandwich tho, felt like heaven.

thats the end

Posted by Sterling

i would imagine the lips to be hidden.

Posted by maian

wait, sterling, who are you

Posted by Iris Jr

Dear Poco.

DEALZZ!!

Posted by #061402

Quoting Sterling: He's not familiar with the "eh pretty cool guy" meme, apparently.

I hope so. :( I wonder if he'll get why I put the "wat."

Posted by KoH

[quote=Sterling;915875]He's not familiar with the "eh pretty cool guy" meme, apparently.

[quote=#061402;915952]I hope so. :( I wonder if he'll get why I put the "wat."

Euuugh.....

Posted by Sterling

Do you still live with random.

Posted by junior senior

sterling is 12 year old kolo. hey kolo its way past your bedtime faggot

Posted by Sterling

My mommy is letting me stay up tonight because it's almost new year's. I'm playing with my yugioh action figures it's so fun.

Posted by KoH

How many gays are there now on VGC? It all started with netman... He is the original gay.

Posted by final kaoss

I know roger smith & wackohater are.

Posted by Sterling

poco, netman, and someone else.
ask the judge.

Posted by Synth2012

Maybe I'm a gay.

Oh noes.

Posted by KoH

Hyper counts. Is he still even around? Haven't talked to him in... woah, years.

Posted by Poco

hyper left a lo0ng time ago

Posted by KoH

Why? What the **** does he think he has going for him that could possibly be more interesting than an internet message board?

Posted by Sterling

a job with mozilla

Posted by #061402

So anyone taking Iris on a date or not?
[spoiler]so ronery etc[/spoiler]

Posted by Shade

I claim Iris. I'm the closest to her, geographically speaking.

Posted by #061402

I wonder if Iris knows of this thread.

Posted by KoH

ANT. Wasn't Ant gay?

Posted by Sterling

no.
he had that asian girfriend that posted as eggroll about 2/1.5 years ago.

Posted by Ant

creepy that you know all this

Posted by Sterling

i have an amazing memory.

Posted by maian

wait who on earth is sterling he just appeared out of nothing and apparently knows stuff about vgc

Posted by #061402

It's Vamp!

Posted by Sterling

i'm kolo, and i've been here since like '03, but i changed to xawmeyd00b in '05, then kolo, then reverse, then sterling.

Posted by maian

where did vamp go

Posted by Iris Jr

Quoting maian: where did vamp go

Who cares..

:cookie: so who would like to take me on a date?

Posted by #061402

Iris had a baby?

Posted by Iris Jr

No, Iris cloned herself so that she wouldn't be forced into taking on %100 of the bull**** she normally takes from this site. Split that **** into equal shares yo'. Only downside is that her clone became stronger and over-endured it's original..

Oh, and btw her clone is from South Brooklyn.. and has a thing for black chicks. Lesbians ftw.

Posted by Linko_16

Are your boobs as heug as hers?

'Cause if so I'll take you up on that date.

Posted by #061402

I'd take Iris on a date even if she had small titties. Her Raine avatar was all I needed.

Posted by Linko_16

Hey man.

I specially engineered that avatar for her.

Posted by #061402

...I'll take you on a date, too?

Posted by ExoXile

I'll feel your penis.

Posted by ExoXile

..Maybe.

Posted by Linko_16

So much love in this thread.

Posted by WackoHater

Iris would not go out with any of you morons !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

And you think she would go out with you??!!! I didn't think so!!! :D:D:D

Oh, what's your first day out of Wacko University like??!!! Welcome to da Community Forum, where all posts are normal and non-Wacko!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Kamek

This site has become an absolute joke.

Posted by Iris Jr

After reading the last few posts, I'd rather go on a date with a plunger. Atleast it'd have it's use and wouldn't give me any lip!!

^_^

Posted by Jesse Smith

ok!

Posted by Linko_16

Jesse's pet or not, flaming and spamming without cause is not acceptable outside WU. Posts deleted.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting Linko_16: Jesse's pet or not, flaming and spamming without cause is not acceptable outside WU. Posts deleted.

dude your dong just 'prolly grew like 11 inches there!!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Kamek: This site has become an absolute joke.

vgc is gamefaqs jr. it has, in all honesty, never been anything but. the only difference is now everyone here is aware that they are anime loving social misfits.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Linko_16: Keep fooling yourselves, chumps, you all know I'm the only man for Iris.

Nah, the only man for Iris is 8 inches long, portable and comes in a variety of colours. Batteries not included.

Posted by Poco

OFFER SWTILL STAND SU FAT ***** HAHAHA

YOU HAV ENO CHANCE MAKE YOU T TIME.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Linko_16: Jesse's pet or not, flaming and spamming without cause is not acceptable outside WU. Posts deleted.

What a forum wrecking .....

[SIZE="5"]MONUMENTAL MORON YOU ARE LINKO !!!! [/SIZE] :p:

You make OmniTroll and Caunt look like Albert Einstein !!!

[SIZE="7"]DUH :jesse: !!!!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Linko_16

Yesss, I finally got WH's attention. Nickname soon to come?

Posted by Ant

just keep deleting its posts outside of WU. :)

Posted by WackoHater

You and StinkoLinko need to have a mutual hanging party, he hangs you and you hang him, just think of the improved content on the forum after that celebration is over !!!

Posted by Linko_16

Aw man, StinkoLinko? That's it? Guess beggars can't be choosers.