Quoting WackoLover: My threads suck
More than JuniorSnores SUCKS !!!

Posted by junior senior

MIDGET LOL

Posted by junior senior

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="5"]More than Jazzie:jesse:DumbBell ROCKS !!! [/SIZE]

Dude...I thought you left!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Like I always say, you can never last very long before you have to come back here to get your mental therapy by bashing every one!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Translation from Wacko into English...

I still believe in my heart that you are a friend of mine, you really don't hate me, you are just joking when you bash me !!!

PS: I want to die due to my moronic forum killing tactics and idiotic stunts, I have ruined at least 5 Wacko forums and have been fired so many times from forum administration jobs I have lost count, I even ruin my own forums by stupid blunders !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I still believe in my heart that you are a friend of mine !!!

My heart has been touched!!!!!!! :eek: Just like you bash me as a sign of true friendship, I drive you insane as a sign of true friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D

And you bash JuniorSenior as a sign of true friendship. :D:D:D:D

And you bash (wacko1337) as a sign of true friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Son, take a few less Loony Tune pills a day, tell your shrink to readjust your scripts !!!

Posted by final kaoss

Then go play in traffic on the interstate:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater:
I still believe in my heart that you are a friend of mine, you really don't hate me, you are just joking when you bash me !!!

PS: I want to die due to my moronic forum killing tactics and idiotic stunts, I have ruined at least 5 Wacko forums and have been fired so many times from forum administration jobs I have lost count, I even ruin my own forums by stupid blunders !!