Grand Theft Auto IV - Recommended for PC?

Posted by rlestra5

Hello all,

I was considering purchasing Grand Theft Auto IV for my PC as I do not own a Playstation 3 or XBox 360, and I was wondering what kind of experience anyone else in this forum has had with this game on a PC.

I have read several reviews online that talk about this game using a tremendous amount of system resources, but that otherwise the game on a PC is similar to the way it functions on a PS3 or XBox 360.

Can anyone here provide any feedback?

Thanks for your help.

Posted by Poco

No- not because just because of its terrible performance on even the best of computers, but because it is a terrible game in general.

Posted by ElectricBoogie

Its really interesting, this game was sought after and recommended so highly but it almost seems a week later everyone was over it and hated it.

Posted by final kaoss

No surprise there, it's following the pokemon trend.
Do the same things over again, this time in a new environment and more eye candy to keep you hooked.

Quoting ElectricBoogie: Its really interesting, this game was sought after and recommended so highly but it almost seems a week later everyone was over it and hated it.

Posted by cooldude9099

its soo betta than gta 3 and vice city but its the same as gta san andreas with the swearing in

Posted by cooldude9099

and poco the video was a cartoon verson of 9/11

Posted by G-Sides

6 days marks the one year anniversary of rlestra5 posting this thread.