if you wanna play live with me 2nite...

Posted by Slade

add Gambit22

offer available for a really really limited time only

Posted by Slade

okay, new plan. Go ahead and add that gt because he's a pretty cool guy and I'll be able to play on it sometimes. and I forgot to mention I'm playing CoD:WaW

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

not sure if i want

Posted by Slade

Eh, how about I post in here preemptively next time I'm headed over to his house? That way you can add his gt, have your way with me, and then forget it ever happened.

I actually sent out a couple requests, namely to cats and vamp since I remembered their gt's. vamp's included a clip of my friend saying something like "HEYYY THIS IS KETOOO REMEMBER MEEEE? LET'S PLAY"

Posted by Slade

crack pipes ain't free

just cheap

Posted by cool gamer dad

dang bro did you try calling me last night?

Posted by Slade

hahaaaaaaaa yeah I did! Forgot until now, though. My day was winding down and I was walking back down my hill through the snow so I could go park a car. I listened to the whole message thing. INSPECTIONSSSS

Posted by cool gamer dad

man, should have called back. i looked at the number and was all "who the fuuuuck" and checked the area code.

it was a Spokane area code so i was all like "yea that's my lover probably maybe i should call back" but i was sick and i didn't know for sure if it was you!

Posted by Slade

well it was only going to be a 5 minute long phone call anyway since I was almost to my car. looks like you have to wait until next time the mood strikes me! >:3