HTML

Posted by Klarth

Whatever happened to the "moderators can use html" feature that was so talked-about on the vBulletin 2? I'd like to see it make a comeback; it was one of the things that appealed to me about moderating in the first place.

Posted by Hyper

I'll ask Jesse to install it.

Posted by Klarth

Yay.

edit - what the hell, it only works in the mod board. Could you please enable it in signatures and other boards?

Posted by sabre

word :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Posted by Ex-Linkman

look more than one space shows

look only one space shows

Nice for ASCII art. Anyway, what's the point of having mods be able to use HTML? I mean, most of the small HTML tags are put into BBcode, and all the other major HTML, like table tags, counter with the HTML that makes the thread if not done right. Plus, marquee is annoying :(

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, but most of us are now sensible enough not to be assholes with it like we were on the vb2.

Posted by Hyper

BBCODE WORKS TOO YOU KNOW :D

Posted by Klarth

YES BUT YOU CAN'T USE THAT TO INSERT MUSIC AND SHAT CAN YOU :D

Posted by Crono

I doubt it...

But I think we still have the marquee even without HTML...at least, I think there is a vB code for it. Not sure what it is anymore, or if we have it though. But why would we need to embed sound files anyhow?

Oh, and nice banner Majesty...I recognize Lloyd and his father there, but not the third one...o.O?

Posted by Klarth

[move][/move] was scrapped on the vB2, fortunately. It's a kinda useless code, even if it is fun to abuse occasionally.

[quote=Crono]Oh, and nice banner Majesty...I recognize Lloyd and his father there, but not the third one...o.O?

Presea. =)