happy birthday slade!

Posted by cool gamer dad

way to go keets! yeah have a good one now!

Posted by Lord of Spam

i wish a marvelous and joyous celebration to the great salade on this, the anniversary of his birth

buffet

Posted by O.T.L

Happy Birthday Dude. :fighter:

Posted by Arcadios

bowl joke get

HBD

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

slade is in vgc's top tier

hbd bro

Posted by Corrupt

let's smoke a bowl w/ slade !!

HELL YES.

[spoiler]buffet[/spoiler]
Happy birthday, dude! Have a total blast if it's at all possible. Though it's already 6 PM so I hope you've done your fair share of livin' it up already!!!

Posted by Ant

HAPPY DAY TO U!

just in the nick of time thank ***

Posted by Stalolin

what

slade that makes you like 20 or something

you can almost legally drink

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET TOGETHER AND PARTY FOR YOUR 21ST BIRTHDAY BECAUSE I SURE WOULD

happy birthday good sir

Posted by Zeta

Slade's not as really birthday as he thinks he is.

... Wait.

Posted by Arcadios

Zeta
Gigantic faggot

Posted by Slade

@lolin: I'm 19, but PRETTY CLOSE. and sure why not, might as well start off my alcoholic spree with some flair.

As far as my birthday goes I did nothing lol. :) I'm snowed in away from my whole family and most of my friends, so I just hung out around here. notable experiences: watching 1st season finale of Tudors. What other show starts with a masturbation scene and ends with angry forest sex? fukken love it

Apparently there are some top secret birthday plans for me at the end of this week, but there still might be too much snow for anyone to drive anywhere. will update!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Happy belated birthday, dude!

Posted by Slade

Thanks! And thanks to the others, too. :) I think more vgc people wished me happy b-day on the right day than people I actually know. The majority were late to the party. like "hey, isn't your birthday somewhere around christmas...?" Anyways, on Christmas day I got a cinnamon roll with swirly candles stuck in it :cool:

As for gifts and stuff, I found out I'm getting a george foreman grill and a box of gourmet meats sometime in january. A friend bought me a book in the Ender's Shadow series, and I got some ballin pajama pants and a sweater throw... couch... thing. Not sure what it's called but it feels really nice. I've been promised a couple cards and some good cooking, so I can't complain. GOOD YEAR TO BE NINETEEN

Posted by junior senior

slade ur hot

Quoting Slade: Thanks! And thanks to the others, too. :) I think more vgc people wished me happy b-day on the right day than people I actually know. The majority were late to the party. like "hey, isn't your birthday somewhere around christmas...?" Anyways, on Christmas day I got a cinnamon roll with swirly candles stuck in it :cool:

As for gifts and stuff, I found out I'm getting a george foreman grill and a box of gourmet meats sometime in january. A friend bought me a book in the Ender's Shadow series, and I got some ballin pajama pants and a sweater throw... couch... thing. Not sure what it's called but it feels really nice. I've been promised a couple cards and some good cooking, so I can't complain. GOOD YEAR TO BE NINETEEN

ooo I got a george foreman grill for christmas, and so did Cody! p. excited to try it out

Posted by Slade

Yeah my friend happened to bring one up about a week ago and he cooked some chicken on it NO PROBLEM. So much better than him scorching my pans! :mad:

@js: you're a swan

ps: who's cody

yeah, they're pretty sweet from what I've seen.

cody=netty