Greetings and Salutations!

Posted by Lordess_Nerevar

Heya, I am Lordess Nerevar, just in case you were too lazy to let your eyes drift to the left of this post. I've been a gamer for quite a few years now. As for what kind of gamer, well, I'm just lost somewhere between "enthusiastic" and "hardcore." I'm currently going to college to learn video game programming. I also write and do other mildly interesting things--that is, when I manage to escape from the kitchen. So yeah, that's the basic story.

Posted by coromoro

Welcome! You seem like an interesting person. I hope you stick around.

What are some of your favourite games? :o

Posted by Lordess_Nerevar

I make no official promises about sticking around. My school is a monster that feeds off of its slaves', I mean, students' free time. I shall do my best though, for great justice.

Well, people usually don't understand my name, but half of it is derived from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I was almost unhealthily obsessed with it for years; it is my favorite game of all time. I'm largely a 360 gamer, as I haven't a good gaming PC. I'm madly in love with Rock Band 2 and Left 4 Dead at the moment. I have also had enjoyable love affairs with BioShock, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Halo (of course), a brief tryst with Assassin's Creed, and Oblivion (though 'twas not as desirable as Morrowind for me).

Posted by Corrupt

Welcome.