Halo 2 Players, Xbox Live Gets the Update!

Posted by Random

The update comes Monday April 18th 2005. I have and aritcle here i'll paste onto this. It talks about getting rid of cheats and reducing or improving certain weapons/grenades/melee attacks. I'll let you read it for yourselves. Enjoy!

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=weeklywhatsapril15th&p=3014696

Posted by Pit

Oh yeah, I heard about this. Pretty awesome, actually. Can't wait till monday :cool:

Posted by Random

Yes I totally agree. And Your welcome Golden Archer :-D

Posted by Skitzo Control

There are some thigns that better stay the same. The single-wield Magnum better not be changed (maybe improved), the BR better not be changed, "stick" radius should not be changed, and many, many other things. This is going to be frustrating.

Posted by Random

Look it up and see eh?

Posted by s0ul

I like how they changed things no one was unhappy with. :)

This will undoubtedly be gay.

Posted by Random

No it won't be gay. Their fixing the Cheating Problem which makes me sick. Every other game I play someones either using Action Replay so they have unlimited Ammo or can't die, or their using the Dummy Glitch or Standby. It's rediculous. I hate Cheaters. They're also making things like Melee stronger. Which is good I like to Melee.Plus their adding 2 new levels. 1 more day... :-D

Posted by cool gamer dad

All of the balence problems Bungie tells us about would all be fixed... If only we spawned with the BR. :( Their reason for making the melee stronger was to counter duals, which they just said they were dumbing down. Idiots.

[quote=soul calibur]I like how they changed things no one was unhappy with.

This will undoubtedly be gay.
Now I can't whore up my magnums. Oh, and Speedy's gametype is definitly the solution to all of Halo's problems. :cool:

[quote]Every other game I play someones either using Action Replay so they have unlimited Ammo or can't die, or their using the Dummy Glitch or Standby.
You're an idiot to fall for the dummy. I'm sorry but damn...

[quote=skitzo control]The single-wield Magnum better not be changed (maybe improved)
Definitly improved with the new nades. Especially the BR.

But the leaderboard reset will rock. To the top with StI. :us:

Posted by Random

Quoting Stinger: You're an idiot to fall for the dummy. I'm sorry but damn...:us:

Uh actually you can't really tell at times when somone Dummies until y'know the flag disappears. sometimes you can see them punching in air if your nearby their base. I've caught them by suprise but most times people drop without anything hitting them and we're like.. F**kin cheaters...

Thank goodness they're getting rid of cheating. I mock those who will be banned. And I mock those who got in high level clans just to be a high level. It all flopped on them. And honestly whats the point of cheating. If you can't win normally, accept defeat.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I just finished downloading the latest maps, and I must say that Warlock is really good. The more-skilled player will be winning Warlock. Containment isn't as large as I first thought, not nearly as large as Sidewinder or even Blood Gulch, and it really is a good map (I usually hate large maps). I didn't purchase the maps Sanctuary or Turf, yet, because I'm cheap.

Posted by Random

I'll probably buy those... I really hate Warlock. It's exactly like Wizard more or less with just a few different colors. I hate Coagulation, Beaver Creek, and oh yeah.. Warlock.. all the old maps.

Posted by Pit

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I'll probably buy those... I really hate Warlock. It's exactly like Wizard more or less with just a few different colors. I hate Coagulation, Beaver Creek, and oh yeah.. Warlock.. all the old maps.

Most of the old maps, excluding Coagulation were superior. Hang em' High, Warlock, Battle Creek I loved in Halo 1. In fact Halo 1 is better than Halo 2. They shoulda just remade Halo 1 with online and called it Halo 2.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I'll probably buy those... I really hate Warlock. It's exactly like Wizard more or less with just a few different colors. I hate Coagulation, Beaver Creek, and oh yeah.. Warlock.. all the old maps.

Wizard is 3 times better than any map on Halo 2. It's the only map in Halo 2 in which the best player will win, not the idiot that spawns closest to the power weapons. If you don't believe that is equal to quality, then you are vastly mistaken.

Posted by Random

Meh in any case. The levels in Halo 1 I wish they would remake consist of Chill Out and ****ation. The others were fairly boring after while. I played a lot of XBC with Halo 1. I don't really like Warlock. After looking at the levels to pay for at my cousins house, I decided to hold off a bit to get those. Turf looks decent. So I don't know if I should get it or not. And I did like halo 1 a lot more. Maybe it's the battle system..

Posted by Axis

Skitzo, yeah, the more skilled person will win the matches, but the map sucks. I don't like really small maps.

I've purchased the 2 maps and I think Sanctuary is really good. Turf...meh. Containment is my favorite out of them all.

Posted by Pit

Quoting SomebodyRandom: And I did like halo 1 a lot more. Maybe it's the battle system..

No, it's not the battle system. It sucks, but just not as much as Halo 2.

Posted by elitedonut

ya right! halo1 was boring halo2 xbox live iz the bomb!u r jus mad cuz u all probbly suk!....alot!

Posted by Pit

Wow, you showed me. I'll never state my opinion again!

Posted by Random

Haha what a fool..

Posted by Skitzo Control

Wizard is way good. I really don't see how you could say otherwise. I should not have downloaded Turf and Sanctuary: they're crap.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Bungie needs to replace the Needlers on Warlock with SMGs.

Posted by Biozone

Ah I got this the other day and I must say my favorite has to be The Sanctuary.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Turf is awful... Sanctuary is less than decent. Wizard definitely is the best.:-)

Posted by Golden Archer

The Bonus maps are crap, but the Killtacular are ok....