i am a microbrew drinking faggot

Posted by Lord of Spam

craft beer **** YEAH

picked up about 8 or 9 sixers of different types of beer. anyone else drink and microbrew stuff or have a favorite local beer?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i dont drink beer, it takes p. bad

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gamerfuel + vodka, the gamer's cocktail

Posted by Lord of Spam

x + my fist, the awesome cocktail

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

owned by violence, okay buddy

Posted by cool gamer dad

beer takes up too much room in my kitty tummy basically.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

good points about beer:

bad points:
- it's gassy as ****
- tastes bad
- doesnt even get you drunk well
- doesnt go well with any foodstuffs
- you have to use one of them things to get them open

Posted by Lord of Spam

good:
-right kinds taste awesome
-gets you drunk without bweing blackout drunk
-goes well with anything grilled/smoked

bad:
-can fill stomachs of pussies quickly
-occasionally hard to open if hammered

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Lord of Spam;914244]good:
-right kinds taste awesome
-gets you drunk without bweing blackout drunk
-goes well with anything grilled/smoked

bad:
-can fill stomachs of pussies quickly
-occasionally hard to open if hammered

Aw man, smoked perch after a few beer's is heaven.
But yeah.
If you're gonna eat some la-di-da meal as you're drinking beer, you're doing it wrong.
You're doing it wrong if it's your intention is to get drunk anyway..
When you drink your tummy should not be filled with mass other than that which will get you drunk!
And beer gives you the time to hang out, as MM stated.

Beer - Socialize with your friends.
Anything else - Tired of my life and I just wanna forget about it.

=O

Posted by cool gamer dad

you are so wrong. holy ****.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i had to drink beer with pizza last night

augh, ruins pizza so bad

Posted by Lord of Spam

dude, pizza is what beer was meant for. how can you be so awwwright about so many things but so wrong about this?

buffet

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

beer is never a nice drink, sorry broski

Posted by Lord of Spam

dude, too far man. like, dude, whoa bro, like man, dude thats not cool man. bro like, whoa dude, man thats not cool. like, dude you know bro? that just crossed a line dude.

bro.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Steel Reserve is the best beer ever (Fat Tire is cool, too).

Also, great with (like LoS said) grilled/smoked foods. DOES NOT MIX WELL WITH GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE

That said, some Jim Beam and Grape Juice beat the **** out of beer any day (so nasty yet addicting).

Posted by cool gamer dad

my beef with it is that i can't get a sufficient buzz without filling my tummers way the **** up.

it's tiny ok 3:

Posted by Slade

Misread that as tumors. Imagined cats' innards being composed of pulsating sacs waiting to be filled with alcohol.

Posted by cool gamer dad

i dont drink alcohol through my testicles.

Posted by Lord of Spam

you should try it sometime

Posted by ExoXile

Sounds cancerous.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Lord of Spam: you should try it sometime

well they hold more than my stomach ever could haha

Posted by donttazemebro

That **** J Dog. Doesn't visit for like weeks on end, then comes back and revives a relatively old thread. What a toolbag.

Anyway, my favorite beers:

For whacking down a 12 pack at night with the bandmates: Mic Lite.

For something tasty, when I don't mind paying a little more: Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen. I'm sure I'm spelling it wrong. I can't be bothered to google it right now. I'm at work.

For Christmas, a friend of mine (he's one of those guys on Antiques Roadshow who tells people what their stuff is worth) sent me a bottle (yes, one) of Trappist Westvleteren. Check it out on beeradvocate.com, it's by far the top rated in hundreds of reviews. It deserves it. It was by far the best, no, make that PERFECT beer. I'm going to try to score some more. The monks who make it in Belgium can't even afford labels to put on the bottles. Only the cap is marked with its name. Great stuff.

Some others I'm enjoying are St. Bernardus abt 12, Stone Ruination, and around Halloween you can find Shipyard Pumpkinhead. oh, yeah, Dogfish Head IPA's are pretty good too.

I've heard Fat Tire is good, but it's hard to get here in the sun****e state. That was a typo, but I'm leaving it; it's funny.

Hope you're all doing well! I'm up to my eyeballs in tax forms. At least I get to go to NAMM in Anaheim next weekend. Cheers, J Dog

Posted by Lord of Spam

man, recent favs are flying dog old scratch amber lager, amberbock, and some irish ale made by rogue. good stuff, all of it. although i must say im disappointed that you'd admit to touching something witht he word "light" in its name. for shame.

when i graduate this place i should get a decent amout of leave. we might have to party it up a tad bro.