Infraction for Arcadios: Why the hell are you spamming?

Posted by S

Post: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=914080]doohoohohohoh[/url]
User: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8400258]Arcadios[/url]
Infraction: Why the hell are you spamming?

Administrative Note:[quote]Arc

Message to User:[quote]Just because the boards got ****ed doesn't give you the ability to be a *******. It'll only last a day, but you get the point.

Original Post: [quote]hohohohoohh

Posted by Alastor

oh wow

Posted by Linko_16

Lolin made that post when the boards were completely empty and Jesse was talking about how he was going to just upload a backup. I think he was just under the impression that any posts made at that time would be gone when the forums got rebooted. Can probably just cut him a break on this one. I'll ask what his intentions were first to make sure.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Then it registered, all that happened was all the threads were moved and some were deleted. So I just dumped the threads, added the threads from the back-up, and the threads and posts made with in the last day, and then re-added the posts that had been deleted. This way stuff like PMs and profile changes wouldn't be gone. Oh, and I updated vBulletin!!!

Yah, it helps when you've learn some php and mySQL! (You can thank Video Game RPG for that!)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Arcadios: [QUOTE=Linko_16]That "dohohoho" thread you were infracted for - if I'm not mistaken, you were just under the impression that whatever you posted at that time would be wiped clean when the backup was put back in, so it didn't really matter, right? Trying to see about cutting you a break on the infraction.

Basically. Dan told me everything would go back to normal that night.
Decided just go do it since it didn't really matter. Would've been "smarter" to do it in Wacko U but it really doesn't matter when it comes to the infraction.
It's not like I'm gonna get banned and even then not for long. =/

Yeah, I think we can let this one go.

EDIT - Oh, I guess it expired already. MY EFFORTS, ALL FOR NAUGHT.

Posted by Alastor

you did your best, senpai