favorite sonic char????

Posted by Corrupt

:shadow: shadow is awsom I MEAN LOOK AT THOSE FREAKIN ROCKET SNEAKERS, HOW CAN U SAY THAT IS NOT COOL :shadow:

i like silver too what about the rest of u?

Okay, now that the rest of the threads are back up, someone can delete this.

Posted by maian

well i like shadow becuz hes such a BADASS, but idk sonic is where its at and hes pretty badass too when he does his finger moving as if to say "no no"

lol when are him and amy finally going to get together XD

Posted by Stalolin

i lluk knukx

Posted by Ant

:sonic: x2

Posted by jams002

my favorite sonic character,, sonic the hedgehog the blue one

Posted by Sonicthehedgehog1234

My favorite charicter is sonic my second favorite is amy rose.
Did any of u know of scorge? Sorge the hedgehog is the opposite of sonic, scorge came to earth just to make trouble!
On sonic riders: zero gravity there is a trick to do at the mobius strip. when you go off of the air ride stay up in the air until you are supposed to go zero gravity in the air then hit the ground you will go really fast! I call that supersonic speed!

Posted by Inuyasha

My favorite caracter is Shadow and my second favorite caracter is sonic.

Posted by Light Yagami

My fav charicter would have to be Sonic the hedgehog. my second fav is amy rose... or shadow... possibly knuckles.

Posted by gater948

My favorite sonic character is "shadow" and second is Amy Rose!!!!

Posted by pokemaster234

shadow gets my vote he rocks!!

Posted by pkt

I'll say my favorite Sonic character is Amy Rose. She has a nice personality in my book.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting pkt: in my book.

Which has yet to be written or published, I'd imagine.

For the record, Shadow and Silver are actually pretty terrible. Fang, Sonic and Knuckles, however, are not terrible. They're actually pretty kickass. end of~

Posted by Ant

I liked Shadow initially, but after the release of Shadow the Hedgehog there's really no way you can validate the character anymore.

Posted by pkt

You know what I mean, I still have yet to find a character that I severely dislike in the Sonic Universe.

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Corrupt:
Okay, now that the rest of the threads are back up, someone can delete this.

yeah, and I get up and do 1,000 situps before dawn and resolve to forgo all eggs and cheese in my diet. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL

pssst, most of the mods here are for decorative purposes only, how could you not know that!

it is pretty disgusting how many shadow fans there are, considering that sonic always was and still is the best.

Posted by Janitor

To toss in my 2 cents before the topic dies: Metal Sonic.

Posted by Nataki

My favorite character is Tails. He can fly and swim, which is really good. But is a little too childish. Then it is Knuckles, he can swim and glide, but has dumb hip-hop music. Shadow,Blaze, and Rouge are tied. Sonic is good except his attitude and Amy and Cream suck. They're so useless. My favorite games were the old genesis ones because they didn't talk.

Posted by riolumaster

sonic games suck.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

wow, I think this guy just set a record for 'most obvious troll'. What say the rest of you?

and to stay on topic, my fav would mosti likely be the Chao, you just can't say no to that face.... CX

Posted by killjoyking6969

sonic because he was one of the first genisis badasses of all time!!!

Posted by mike133

Mine is the fox! I like it when it become a ball, when is running fast, and its' tail is on the air! I used to play with this character when I was playing 2-players with someone else.