Iris, why did you do this

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you are cold-hearted witch

memories, lost...

Posted by WackoHater

Iris could not do this to the forum, spam botnets did it and hackers did it to Jezzie Dumb Bell just like I told everyone was going to happen days ago.

Jezzie has a back up of the database, but who knows how old it is, if he does restore it, it will be a very old and outdated dataset because he does not back up his data.

This is what the moron deserves for allowing Turden to call Iris what he did and for moron Jezzie to allow it.

I hope his server blows up to be honest and hope hackers burn his bedroom headquarters down while they are at it.
:p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The X: memories, lost...

Only the great memories from this week will be lost. aka, the great 'VgChat su0x threads, the bashing WackoHater, the banning netman talk, the...:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah was gonna say. don't you keep mad backups of everything now?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting cats: yeah was gonna say. don't you keep mad backups of everything now?

er, I have been, for years!!!!!

Quoting WackoHater: Iris could not do this to the forum, spam botnets did it and hackers did it to Jezzie Dumb Bell just like I told everyone was going to happen days ago. :p:

*yawn* Sure shows how much you know about vBulletin...very little You obviously have never even discovered the moderating logs in vBulletin over at Forum Posters Graveyard!!!!

Quoting WackoHater: Jezzie has a back up of the database, but who knows how old it is, if he does restore it, it will be a very old and outdated dataset because he does not back up his data.. :p:

*yawn* I see you are a total n00bie that thinks he knows when every one last backed-up!!!! Heck, I probably back-up way more than you back-up your graveyard!!! er, have you even figured out how to make back-ups of that dump!!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: I hope his server blows up to be honest and hope hackers burn his bedroom headquarters down while they are at it. :p:

Now now, friends don't talk like that to friends!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Only the great memories from this week will be lost. aka, the great 'VgChat su0x threads, the bashing WackoHater, the banning netman talk, the...:D:D:D:D:D:D

YOU SUCK, VAMP SUCKS AND THE ENTIRE STAFF SUCKS FOR ALLOWING TURDEN TO POST THAT ****, I TOLD YOU ALL THAT YOU WERE ALL.....STUPID f u c k i n g.....ARSEHOLES AND YOU ARE.

JEZZIE, YOU ARE THE GREATEST MORON AND THE DUMBEST BASTARD IN THE HISTORY OF WEB FORUM ADMINISTRATION ARSEWIPE !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, we are buddies!!!!!!! U be nice to ur buddie!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You really do....

[SIZE="7"]WANT TO DIE !!!!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by junior senior

ok so revive the board jesse

Posted by Lord of Spam

yall niggas gettin trolled

was drunk when this happened. no idea whats goin on

Posted by WackoHater

No, Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell got rolled, and deservedly so for allowing Iris to be insulted so gravely down to her spirit.

Jezzie does idiotic things in the name of being a Wacko, but as I have told him for years, many times he does not understand the consequences of his actions or inactions and the damage his lunacy inflicts on his friends and associates.

This is why I have told Jazzie that he will never have anyone that will keep him as a friend long term, due to the fact that he really can't be trusted to do anything proper or right, I really do not think he is capable of sound judgment to be honest.

You want to be popular with your idiotic buddies Jezzie ???? :rolleyes:

Good for you, in the end these morons are simply pumping up their own egos at your expense, you have a long row of corn to hoe Son and a lot to learn about life indeed.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

we don't suck for letting durden to post what he did. Iris sucks for letting it get to her.

IF that's what really happened.

Posted by WackoHater

You do suck, grow up and wake up Vamp, you are showing ZERO leadership here, just like when you split up FATE's thread, just to do something.

Priority is lacking in your moderation.

What the hell are you doing sitting on your hands ???

ESPECIALLY WHEN I TOLD YOU BEFORE HAND AND YOU STILL DID NOTHING !!!

YOU DID LET important WACK slide while taking care of WACK that really does not need to be touched in the first place.

How about deleting my posts for no reason, and moron Jezzie removing cuss words from my posts but allowing a grave insult to stand.

You guys ARE idiotic MORONS, FACE IT !!!

Quoted post: What the hell are you doing sitting on your hands ???

It's 59 degrees in my room. my hands are freezing.

Posted by #061402

When I checked last night, it wasn't Iris who'd posted...

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: we don't suck for letting Turden to post what he did. Iris sucks for letting it get to her.

IF that's what really happened.

No, she does not suck, JEZZIE SUCKS, THAT IS THE TRUTH AND I TOLD HIM IN ADVANCE VIA PM and on the forum WHEN THIS IDIOTIC S H I T HAPPENED, BUT JEZZIE SCUM OF THE EARTH BALL DID NOTHING !!!

Iris is cool, JEZZIE IS A MAJOR ARSEHOLE, you guys hurt her, you were insensitive, THE FAULT WAS NOT HER'S, THE IDOITIC ADMINISTRATION AND THE MOD'S HERE LET HER DOWN.

WHEN YOU GUYS LOSE YOUR FOOLISH PRIDE AND ADMIT THIS, THE FORUM MAY PROGRESS, BUT UNTIL THEN YOU GUYS ARE MAJOR LOSERS !!!

I'm fine with that.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: IRIS IS A HACKER, SHE SHOULD BE BANNED !!!

ER, HOW ABOUT JUST DE-MODING HER!!! AND I BAN YOU!!!! OH, WAIT!!! I LIKE YOUR USERNAME TITLE!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by G-Sides

i don't even know what the **** happened

edit: nevermind :cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting G-Sides: i don't even know what the **** happened

Spend more time on da forums and you won't miss da daily drama!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU ARE JUST TOO *** ****ED DUMB TO ASSOCIATE WITH JESSIE, PLEASE NEVER COME BACK, I WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE.

PS: YOU SUCK, YOUR FORUM SUCKS, YOUR POSTS SUCK, YOUR FORUM POSTING STYLE SUCKS, YOUR FORUM ADMINISTRATION SUCKS.

SO LONG SUCK ARSEHOLE !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE.

And how many times have you said that!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Speedfreak

I don't believe it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

so what did tyler post

long rant about how she was essentially a ***** or something. didn't read the whole thing because it was dumb

Posted by WillisGreeny

And then she ranted back about how unappreciated she was, and how because of her perfection, anyone who complained was an imature *******.

WHOA, you're kidding me right? She actually said that? Hahaha, holy ****.

Posted by WillisGreeny

More or less. Three long paragraphs of *****ing, and then she followed up with one post basically saying "VGC isn't fun anymore".

Oh yeah, I remember that. Only read that last line though because it seemed just as dumb as durden's post.

Oh wow. Iris used to be awesome before she was modded. rip iris

Posted by Iris Jr

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: long rant about how she was essentially a ***** or something. didn't read the whole thing because it was dumb

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Oh yeah, I remember that. Only read that last line though because it seemed just as dumb as durden's post.

About as tasteful and chocked full of flavor as your wardrobe. You talentless Canadian asshat. You're about as entertaining as it is fun to annunciate the word "mediocre".

Quoting Iron Koala: And then she ranted back about how unappreciated she was, and how because of her perfection, anyone who complained was an imature *******.

Wooooot..
luck that cunt- all the way to her e-grave, and love this site. Find it kind of funny that a ***** like her [Iris] went ahead and flipped her lid over anything I typed and apeshat all over the boards with the pruning and that woe-is me bullwack..

Wtg Iris, way to be grown up and take things all too serious. It's just the internet you lamewack woman... women are just ficle and stupid like that, I guess.

Oh, and by the way. Later sluts.. :D:D:D:D:D

-DtS

[youtube=OVLAZtAcUBk]OVLAZtAcUBk[/youtube]

Posted by maian

confessions of a poster on a video game message board

Posted by Jesse Smith

[quote]Last edited by Iris Jr; Today at 07:09 AM.. Reason: Tyler Durden!

* Iris Jr 98.16.12.181
* Tyler Durden 98.16.12.155
* Tyler Durden 98.16.12.90
* Tyler Durden 98.16.12.162

Hmmm, didn't he say he wanted to be banned!!! And he can't even last a few days!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iron Koala: And then she ranted back about how unappreciated she was, and how because of her perfection, anyone who complained was an imature *******.

That's not really what she said at all. But okay!

Posted by The Judge

VGC Drama has always been a stitch.

Posted by junior senior

iris was banned in 2003 as sango. how could people forget?

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Linko_16;914314][COLOR=indigo]That's not really what she said at all. But okay![/COLOR]

Says the guy who was convinced her account was hacked. interpreting what she said with recent events, then yes, it's exactly what she meant.

whateve-

Posted by Iris Jr

His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson His name is Robert Paulson

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iron Koala: Says the guy who was convinced her account was hacked. interpreting what she said with recent events, then yes, it's exactly what she meant.

whateve-

Jeez, when did you turn into such an *******? Whatev, buddy.

Posted by The Judge

This is the humble beginnings of the Great Iris War.

Posted by Stalolin

great iris war over

go home judge

Posted by #061402

Netman is still banned?

Posted by Linko_16

Netman is dead. There is only Klarth now.

Posted by junior senior

oh shi

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Linko_16;914410][COLOR=indigo]Jeez, when did you turn into such an *******? Whatev, buddy.[/COLOR]

I'm working too much.

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah man, you seem a bit uptight lately. got anything on your mind you wanna talk about?

Posted by WillisGreeny

I wasn't aware I changed, tbh. Finals week is over so maybe I'll be posting in a happier mood in the next couple days.

Posted by Jesse Smith

There is no netman. There is only Zool!

Posted by #061402

Quoting Linko_16: Netman is dead. There is only Klarth now.

In your immortal words, semper Klarth.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: There is no netman. There is only Zool!

Quote is slightly off but I still bol'd.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now Dana, Zool/Zuul...same thing!!!! :D:D:D:D

There is no intelligence, only wackos! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Actually I just meant you don't say "there is," just "only Zuul."

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! Both quotes are correct!!!
[url=http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/Zuul.mov]Watch this[/url] part of da movie!!!!

And before some one screams...WARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's eight seconds, there for it's under fair use!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

I'm talking about the funny part.

Posted by Breakman

I LOST REP DUE TO WHATEVER HAPPENED HERE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[SIZE=5]FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF[/SIZE]

Posted by WillisGreeny

Me too, Breakman. Me too.

Posted by maian

i gained rep today for liking legos

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!!! No REAL teenagers like legos. Those are for kids!!! Just like REAL teenagers don't cry, REAL teenagers don't like legos!!! :D:D:D:D

er, that's not da only post you got rep at!!!!

Posted by KoH

Aw I missed it! This sounds fun! :( Seems like it happened during my birthday week too... lame. Would've been a nice bonus.

And if Tyler Durden said anything that got to Iris, he rocks. :)

Btw...

[quote=cats;914629]yeah man, you seem a bit uptight lately. got anything on your mind you wanna talk about?

What is this ****?

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up you moron, this is about Jezzie:jesse:ScumBall and Vamp doing nothing about what Turden did JACKARSE !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater 11 days ago: I WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE.

Duh...I thought you left!!!!! :D:D:D Duh...when did you last post...today!!!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: And how many times have you said that!!! :D:D:D

Was I right, or was I right!!! :D:D:D

Welcome back to Wacko University!!! I knew you missed us!!!!! :D:D:D

Like I said, you need us for your mental therapy!!!

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]Someone wants to die NO:jesse:ONE !!!!![/SIZE] :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Well, don't say you'll never do something...and then do it again!!! It just shows how much of a total n00bie u r!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

So, have you left yet??!!! :D:D:D:D

Looks like you NEED us!!! After all, who would make 2,210 posts on a forum where he hates every one, and where 99.9% of da posts are you just bashing every one!!!!

Only some insane freak that needs to bash people for mental therapy would do that!!! Of course da bashing iz a sign of true friendship!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Well, don't say you'll never do something...and then do it again!!! It just shows how much of a total n00bie u r!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

So, have you left yet??!!! :D:D:D:D

Looks like you NEED us!!! After all, who would make 2,210 posts on a forum where he hates every one, and where 99.9% of da posts are you just bashing every one!!!!

Only some insane freak that needs to bash people for mental therapy would do that!!! Of course da bashing iz a sign of true friendship!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT !!!

KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Echo echo!!!!!

Echo echo!!!!!

Posted by KoH

For some reason I feel like Jesse's just talking to himself...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Like da other thread says...WackoHater must be me!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris Jr

Quoting KoH: For some reason I feel like Jesse's just talking to himself...

Me too..
And it's sad, really.
Sol'was right, this place has died drastically since Iris and I departed.

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]F U C K OFF TURDFACE AND JEZZIE !!!

YOU SUCK AND SO DOES JEZZIE (POST ALTERING AND BANNED FOREVER) !!! [/SIZE]

PS: Depart this B I T C H, and don't bend over to pick the soap up when you hit prison boy !!!

PPS: No One would give a FLYING F U C K and no one will when you depart this life you idiotic troll !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, which one of us are you bashing!!! Don't bash da kids!!! Bash me!!!! Da kids are pure and innocent!! er, most of them are!! All of them but (wacko1337) are!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iris Jr;915943]Me too..
And it's sad, really.
Sol'was right, this place has died drastically since Iris and I departed.

Who the **** are you???

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting KoH: Who the **** are you???

[SIZE="4"]DUH !!!

YOUR IDIOTIC MORON BUDDY TYLER TURDBRAIN !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="4"]DUH !!!

I'M AN IDIOTIC MORON !!!! [/SIZE]

DUH !!! WE NOW THAT !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris Jr: Iris and I departed.

*vampiro

where oh where has our little vamp gone

Posted by final kaoss

He probably grew tired of vgc just like klarth/netman, Iris & Roger Smith among others.

Posted by Ant

who r u?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ant: who r u?

He's a n00bie who for about six months, every time he got da 'We miss you' E-Mails, he thought he was banned!!!!!!!!!!! It took a wacko to show him that he wasn't banned!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

IRIS DID IT BECAUSE YOU, VAMP AND TURDBALL DURDEN SCREWED UP, BUT YOU ARE TO BLAME MORE THAN ANYONE JEZZIE SCUM BELL !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: IRIS DID IT BECAUSE OF ME, VAMP AND TURDBALL DURDEN SCREWED UP, BUT I AM TO BLAME MORE THAN ANYONE !!!

er, about time you admit it!!!!!!

Posted by Iris Jr

Quoting WackoHater: IRIS DID IT BECAUSE YOU, VAMP AND TURDBALL DURDEN SCREWED UP, BUT YOU ARE TO BLAME MORE THAN ANYONE JEZZIE SCUM BELL !!!

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, about time you admit it!!!!!!

You'd like to think so, eh?
Please.. just please. Drop the WH skit, Jesse.

Iris dumped on this site because her brain cracked, upon finally realising what a waste it(everything) has been..
What a huge waste of time and e-efforts to keep at it; probing and policing the entire sanctity of this tumbling pile of web garbage. And for what cause, what self retained gratuity could you take from this?
Knowing that you logged off each night having successfuly maintained a chat forum for the greater good of the members and newbs alike? That you saved a community from content that has substantially otherwise proven effective in keeping this ball of **** alive..

Wtg modz, u be doing jus fine'ndndy sumtymz. Real knoktup job..

THE INTERNETS IS NOT REAL! BUSH COULDN'T POLICE IT, NEITHER CAN YOU!

Quoting Ant: who r u?

Hi Ant..

Posted by Ant

WHO R U!? naw i no who u r

but seriously we tried to get something new going for the forums but jesse is being a moron about the whole thing. kinda disheartening.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ant: but seriously we tried to get something new going for the forums but jesse is being a moron about the whole thing. kinda disheartening.

duh...yah, trying to kill half the video game forums and turn this place in to an Off Topic forum. er, I learned long ago to never listen to an ant!!! :D:D:D

Now, I like your great idea of deleting Darkness Advance!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Iris Jr: You'd like to think so, eh?
Please.. just please. Drop the WH skit, Jesse.

Iris dumped on this site because her brain cracked, upon finally realising what a waste it(everything) has been..
What a huge waste of time and e-efforts to keep at it; probing and policing the entire sanctity of this tumbling pile of web garbage. And for what cause, what self retained gratuity could you take from this?
Knowing that you logged off each night having successfuly maintained a chat forum for the greater good of the members and newbs alike? That you saved a community from content that has substantially otherwise proven effective in keeping this ball of **** alive..

Wtg modz, u be doing jus fine'ndndy sumtymz. Real knoktup job..

THE INTERNETS IS NOT REAL! BUSH COULDN'T POLICE IT, NEITHER CAN YOU!

Hi Ant..

You could not keep S H I T (chat) flowing if you had chronic diarrhea moron, you think a lot more of yourself than others think of you, just like Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell does !!

PS: Get a spell checker idiot !!

PPS: Hang yourself above your mothers bed jackarse !!

PPPS: Jezzie is an extreme arsewipe for allowing you to view this forum, but we already know this as fact !!

Posted by Iris Jr

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now, I like your great idea of deleting Darkness Advance!!!! :D:D:D:D

Best thought you've conveyed all year..

Quoting Ant: WHO R U!? naw i no who u r

ORLY?

Quoting WackoHater: You could not keep S H I T (chat) flowing if you had chronic diarrhea moron, you think a lot more of yourself than others think of you, just like Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell does !!

PS: Get a spell checker idiot !!

PPS: Hang yourself above your mothers bed jackarse !!

PPPS: Jezzie is an extreme arsewipe for allowing you to view this forum, but we already know this as fact !!

Boy, I will skull**** the hell out of your face just you sas me one more-again!!