er...it was Iris!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

[code]52835 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [Your favorite Sonic character?]
52836 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [World of Warcraft]
52837 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [Rate the Above Avatar]
52838 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [Does anybody remember the SEGA?]
52839 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [Death of Pokemon]
52840 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [Whats your N64 collection?]
52841 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [www.washingtontalk.org?]
52842 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [What country do you live in??]
52843 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [Exercise]
52844 Iris 16:32, 17th Dec 2008 Thread Removed Thread: [Song in your head at the moment.]
[/code]

I de-moded her and changed her password, though it won't do very much good right now.

Yesterday I was actually looking in to upgrading the forums. aka...don't bother doing very much posting, if any. I'll use a back-up from Saturday, and upgrade soon!!!

And I'll be looking in to making it so threads can't be hard deleted/mass moved, even it it means making Super Mods mods of all the forums.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Iris did it, eh? Hmm.

Posted by maian

Him?

And what happened, anyway? I recall logging in earlier briefly and seeing the MORMON threads pasted all over the boards, but I didn't do any browsing. I'm also fairly confident Iris wouldn't do this from her own decision. Was it hax?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rumor has it, Iris wanted to be de-moded!!!!

Oh, the back-up is about 300 Megs, so go have dinner, dream about da forums finally being upgraded, and come on tomorrow with your dreams come true!!! :D:D:D:.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh, da forums are as slow as a slug from the back-up being imported to the database. So I think about 9:00 PST I'll be doing the upgrade. If you guys want, I can probably add the PMs from this week to the back-up.

One reason for me being as slow as a slug at upgrading the forums is cause the database was so massivly huge and I had no text program that could handle a 300 Meg text file, to edit something if there was a mySQL error in it. Now I got a program that takes just four seconds to open one, and I can easily go to the line of the error.

So I think I'll now be upgrading more than once every...three years. Like the next upgrade will probably be in six months when version 4 comes out of beta.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Well this was random.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i can do your SQL queries if you want

Posted by the goblin

Quoting Dr. Rockso: Well this was random.

i do not think that word means what you think that word means

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting maian: Him?

Him, her, it, same thing!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by the goblin

i am not entirely sure if you are blaming the correct people jesse

Posted by WackoHater

Good for her !!

You morons insulted her, I told you !!!!!

YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME YOU idiot Jezzie !!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME YOU idiot Jezzie !!!!!

Wait...what da...um, don't you WANT these forums destroyed!!! If I had listened to you, this might of never have happened, and this is exactly what you want to happen, so you should be telling me to NOT listen to you, since it drove Iris insane and made her do this!!!!!!!

Oh, and who ever listenes to an insane freak!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

So far every thing up to the 'post' table has been imported. 345,455 posts have been imported. I'm guessing it'll be around 8:30 PST that I'll be able to upload files and upgrade!!!

Quoting the goblin: i am not entirely sure if you are blaming the correct people jesse

psst, have you ever bought vBulletin??!! I didn't think so. vBulletin has these things called logs!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

I'M PROUD OF YOU IRIS, YOU SHOULD NEVER LET LOW LIFE'S INSULT YOU LIKE TURDEN DID, AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO HAVE SERVED HERE BECAUSE VAMP AND JEZZIE LET THAT **** STAND.

I FOR ONE AM ASHAMED OF JEZZIE AND TOLD HIM SO, ALL ARE A WITNESS TO THIS, HE CENSORS CUSS WORDS OUT OF MY POSTS BUT LEFT TURDEN'S VILE WORDS STAND AGAINST YOU.

YOU ARE A MORON WITH NO JUDGMENT JEZZIE AND HAVE A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO !!!

TURDEN SHOULD BE BANNED FOREVER, IP RANGE AND ALL, BUT I GUESS JEZZIE IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT !!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=the goblin;914052]i am not entirely sure if you are blaming the correct people jesse

no it was TOTALLY her

there's no way anyone could have gotten her password or gotten into her account somehow

her account is foolproof

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

wow, guess she didn't have anything better to do with her time

Posted by Dr. Rockso

[quote=the goblin;914050]i do not think that word means what you think that word means

That was also random.

Posted by maian

Wait, so what exactly is VGC being upgraded to? Is it like, sharper version of VB3, or SUPER OVERHAUL EPIC NEW EDITION?

Posted by Linko_16

He said he would upgrade to vb4 when it was out of beta, so, yeah, probably just a better vb3 for now.

Posted by Aioros

What'd I miss? And now I'm curious to know what Tyler said to Iris, I guess I missed all that.

Posted by O.T.L

I'm curious also.

Posted by WackoHater

Turden is a vile bag of who should be banned for life, IP ranges and all, so are Jezzie and Vamp for standing by while he posted that filthy trash on a "forum for children" as moron Jezzie calls it !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

This is a test. This is a test of da emergency broadcasting system. If you see this post then it past da test, and just three or four days worth of posts are gone, with the threads and posts made after the deleting still here. Plus nothing is gone from PMs or profile changes.

Instead of trying to upload the complete datebase, all I needed was the threads from the back-up, and the threads made after the purge. I then deleted the thread table and added the back-up and todays threads to it.

I'll now upgrade vBulletin!!!! Then I'll let you guys post again!!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Tyler basically called her a *****, and she just confirmed his statements if she really did do it.

Posted by WackoHater

No, she confirmed my statement that Jessissy Smith is complete moron with no integrity and a major flop !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: No, she confirmed my statement that I am a complete moron with no integrity and a major flop !!

Quoted 4 truth!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Speedfreak

I don't believe it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I can believe it. If it wasn't her, you can almost guarantee she would've been around by now.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I guess she wasn't as mature as she claimed to be, eh?

No one is.

rip iris

Posted by WillisGreeny

ria Iris

Rest in agony.

her life is agony without vgc.

she wishes she could take it back but it's too late. What have I done, she asks.

Posted by WillisGreeny

She'll probably lurk for a year or something, and then comeback on a puppet, be figured out, then leave again.

Posted by O.T.L

I forgive Iris.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

So someone insults her and she takes it out on everyone?

Posted by Jesse Smith

She didn't just move threads, but also deleted a bunch. I got about 50 megs of posts to add back, which is why you might click a thread...and get no posts!!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linko_16: So I got her on AIM finally and it turns out it actually was Iris herself. Surprising, I never would've expected it of her! Oh well.

RIP Iris ye shall be missed.

Posted by junior senior

jesses talking normal

Posted by Linko_16

I know, right? It always gets me too.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But how long will that last!!!!!!! Da last thing you want me doing is talking normal!!! When does that happen??!! When something breaks!!!!!!

Posted by maian

I liked Iris :(

Posted by maian

I CONFESS THE PICS I POSTED ON THE SMASH BOARD OF A DISGUSTING FAT CHICK WITH RED HAIR WASN'T ACTUALLY IRIS

Posted by O.T.L

I knew it!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Other than the fact she hates DA behavior, I didn't have much of a problem with her. Her little lectures about maturity were always stupid though, and now having seen how mature she can be, Meh.

Posted by maian

Eh. We can go on and on about how a declining VGC is just a misconception, but I think it can be said that in the uh, "old" days, VGC was a more intelligent place. Maybe not even intelligent, just taken more seriously. In my opinion, there's no problem with today's VGC, it's just different. However, I can see why someone who's been a site regular for years could be irritated by it.

Posted by Alastor

She was one of the last people to still be taking VGC seriously from time to time that I can recall... So now there's no one left who's trying to bring the old VGC back.

ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE, GUYS!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting maian: there's no problem with today's VGC.

Not as long as we have a bunch of n00bies!!! Why do you think there's Wacko University!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Alastor: So now there's no one left who's trying to bring the old VGC back.

'Downhill' is what we want. Now, start working on turning every one in to total n00bies!!!! Da last thing we want is every one being normal and intelligent!!!!

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting maian: Eh. We can go on and on about how a declining VGC is just a misconception, but I think it can be said that in the uh, "old" days, VGC was a more intelligent place. Maybe not even intelligent, just taken more seriously.

disagrees a little bit
old vgc was intelligent but FUN and taken less seriously than it's taken now. so many different personalities and everyone knew their boundaries, not to mention the fact that even though at certain times we had 7+ super mods, nothing was *****ed about concerning the moderation (in fact, the only one whom people were complaining about was Jesse).

BUT HEY WHATEVER, LET'S GET LAID 8-)

Posted by #061402

Quoting maian: I liked Iris :(

Me too. :(

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting maian: I liked Iris :(

Quoting #061402: Me too. :(

Me three. :(

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: She didn't just move threads, but also deleted a bunch. I got about 50 megs of posts to add back, which is why you might click a thread...and get no posts!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC MORON OF THE GREATEST MAGNITUDE AND DESERVE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU !!!

I TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR SETTINGS THAT ALLOWED MOD'S TO WIPE OUT YOUR DATA LONG AGO.

DO YOU STILL WONDER WHY YOU HAVE BEEN FIRED FROM SO MANY FORUM ADMINISTRATION JOBS AND WHY YOU HAVE KILLED AT LEAST 4 WACKO FORUMS TO DATE IDIOT ???

[SIZE="4"]YOU STUPID CENSORING MORONS GOT WHAT YOU HAD COMING AND YOU ARE A POST ALTERING BAG OF S H I T JEZZIE:jesse:SCUM BAG !!!!

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]YOU CENSOR CUSS WORDS OUT OF POSTS AND LET TURDEN'S FILTH STAND AND YOU ALLOW ARSEWIPE GAY BOYS TO TALK ABOUT SUCKING EACH OTHER BUT TAKE OUT CUSS WORDS.

ARSEHOLES !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]BOTTOM LINE....

YOU :jesse: SUCK YOU BRAINDEAD MORON !!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE BANNED, YOU'RE AN ARSEWIPE JEZZIE !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

And yet you still keep coming back so he can drive you insane.:D:D

Quoting Wackolover: I'm AN IDIOTIC MORON OF THE GREATEST MAGNITUDE AND DESERVE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MYSELF !!!

YOU TOLD ME ABOUT MY SETTINGS THAT ALLOWED MOD'S TO WIPE OUT MY DATA LONG AGO.

DO YOU STILL WONDER WHY I HAVE BEEN FIRED FROM SO MANY FORUM ADMINISTRATION JOBS AND WHY I HAVE KILLED AT LEAST 4 WACKO FORUMS TO DATE IDIOT ???

[SIZE="4"]YOU STUPID CENSORING MORONS GOT WHAT YOU HAD COMING AND YOU ARE A POST ALTERING BAG OF S H I T JEZZIE:jesse:SCUM BAG !!!!

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]I CENSOR CUSS WORDS OUT OF POSTS AND LET TURDEN'S FILTH STAND AND I ALLOW ARSEWIPE GAY BOYS TO TALK ABOUT SUCKING EACH OTHER BUT TAKE OUT CUSS WORDS.

ARSEHOLES !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]BOTTOM LINE....

I :jesse: SUCK I'M A BRAINDEAD MORON !!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]I'VE BEEN FIRED, I'VE BEEN BANNED, I'M AN ARSEWIPE JEZZIE !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="4"]DUH !!!!

YOU ARE A DUMBER MORON THAN JEZZIE:jesse:DUMB BELL AVRILANCH !!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Alastor;914382]She was one of the last people to still be taking VGC seriously from time to time that I can recall... So now there's no one left who's trying to bring the old VGC back.

we've been going downhill for about a year now

Posted by final kaoss

Look at my name again freak:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: [SIZE="4"]DUH !!!!

YOU ARE A DUMBER MORON THAN JEZZIE:jesse:DUMB BELL AVRILANCH !!!![/SIZE]

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="4"]You and Jezzie:jesse:ScumBell are the biggest forum wrecking morons on the face of the earth, you are both [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/%20abominable"]abominable failures[/URL] at life !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Dead Rats have more value than you two idiots put together !!! [/SIZE]

a⋅bom⋅i⋅na⋅ble   /əˈbɒmənəbəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-bom-uh-nuh-buhl] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
2. very unpleasant; disagreeable: The weather was abominable last week.
3. very bad, poor, or inferior: They have abominable taste in clothes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1325–75; ME < L abōminābilis, equiv. to abōminā(rī) to pray to avert an eventuality, despise as a bad omen, abhor (see ab-, omen ) + -bilis -ble

Posted by final kaoss

Yeah WackoLover we all know. No need to constantly remind us daily.:D:D:D

[QUOTE=WackoLover;915433][SIZE="4"]I am biggest forum wrecking moron on the face of the earth, I am an abominable failure at life !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Dead Rats have more value than I ever will!!! [/SIZE]

[B][I]a⋅bom⋅i⋅na⋅ble   /əˈbɒmənəbəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-bom-uh-nuh-buhl] Show IPA Pronunciation

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="4"][URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=915431&postcount=32"]Please do this when the clock hits midnight on new years eve !!! [/URL][/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

Here's a better idea, how about you put yourself in a mental institution on new years eve!!:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: [SIZE="40"]Pze do this when da clock hits midnight on new years eve !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I AM AN IDIOTIC MORON OF THE GREATEST MAGNITUDE AND DESERVE MY FORUM POSTER GRAVEYARD BEING DESTROIED !!!

Quoted for truth!!! :D:D:D

er, hackers, here you go... http://www.forumpostersunion.com/

Quoting WackoHater: I TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR SETTINGS THAT ALLOWED MOD'S TO WIPE OUT YOUR DATA LONG AGO.

Bah!!! You never told me!! I had to find da setting myself!!! Oh, now they can't mass delete or mass move threads!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE SO THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO HANG THEIR OWN COWARDLY ARSE !!!

Quoting Jesse Smith:

Bah!!! You never told me!! I had to find da setting myself!!! Oh, now they can't mass delete or mass move threads!!!!!

[SIZE="7"]dUh !!!

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=901612&postcount=1"]I'z a Wacko (MOR:jesse:ON) [/URL]!!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I WANT TO DIE SO I WILL NOT HAVE TO HANG MY OWN COWARDLY ARSE !!!

No, no, don't die!!!!!!!! You provide entertainment!!!!!

Oh, and next time you think of some way to keep mods from abusing stuff, let me know, try to make yourself useful!!!! You're a mod, and you can't even edit posts!!! So I must be doing something write if you can't even edit my posts...and I can edit your posts!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]YOU ARE A MAJOR ARSEWIPE !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

Yeah we know:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: [SIZE="7"]I AM A MAJOR ARSEWIPE !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!! You're doing MY job!!! I'm da one that's supposed to quote him...and edit his quotes!!!!! I'm da one that should be driving him insane and tormenting him!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Both of you should jump off the Grand Canyon together, ready ....

[SIZE="4"]1,2,3.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]JUMP MORONS !!!!
:p:[/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

LOL

Quoting WackoLover: I should jump off the Grand Canyon with (wacko1337), ready ....

[SIZE="4"]1,2,3.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]JUMP (wacko1337) !!!!
:p:[/SIZE]