Predict who u think is going to the NBA Finals.

Posted by Iron Man

The most realistic prediction for me would have to be Suns vs Heat, what about you guys?

Posted by Hyper

Suns Vs. Heat would be my best guess, but I'm no good at these things. Go Suns!

Posted by Jim Rome

The one problem with the Suns are basically none of those guys are playoff tested. Sure, a few years ago with Marbury they gave the Spurs a run for their money, but now they're coming in as favorites and everybody looking for them to choke with that style of ball they play. I would love to see the Suns win just because of the way they play and hopefully other teams would take note and we can get back to the sport of basketball not this crap of PLAYING NOT TO LOSE SLOW IT DOWN COACHES HAVE TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE FLOOR AT ALL TIMES WHAT THE OTHER TEAM JUST SCORED TWO BASKETS TIMEOUT NO DON'T PUSH THE BALL WAIT FOR THE DEFENSE TO SET UP AAAAAAAAAH STUPIDBALL MORE LIKE IT
but anyhow, I think the Pistons are coming out of the East by double teaming Wade with the best rotation of defenders in the league and forcing others on the Heat to hit big shots. Shaq can get his 28 or so, but down the stretch, he becomes less and less of a factor and the Pistons are still a great team with a big chip on their shoulders too. And in the West, might as well do it, I PICK THE MAVERICKS MAVS VS PISTONS FOR THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP ON ABC SOMEONE GIVE HUBIE BROWN SOME MORE LIFE SUPPORT BECAUSE THIS ONE HAS A TON OF UP-SIDE

Posted by Megatron

Spurs VS Heat with the Heat winning.

Posted by Axis

Suns vs. Pistons.

Posted by El Capitan

The Mavs and the Nuggets are hot right now. Although I haven't seen Duncan in action from his injury, I think the Spurs will not do so well in the first round. Atleast the Nuggets (assuming they have 7th spot) will give a run for their money.

For the West I think it will come down to Suns, Spurs, and Mavs. I couldn't leave the mavs out just because they won most of their games with Avery and they play better when it comes to the playoffs. Their first test is to see if their defense is still there and use it against T-Mac. Suns I think have a chance to go far, but the defense is awful. I think they will get past Memphis but maybe not the Mavs. Spurs will have a tough time with Nuggets, George Karl is doing a great job for them. I think the Nuggets can beat the Spurs if Carmello decides to be team player instead shooting the ball everytime he has it.

When the east was a joke couple years ago, it was toss up who will go. After the Detroit winning the championship, the east got stronger and even more stronger when Shaq moved here. I think Miami will go to the championship.

Posted by Raging Gamer

I am going to go out on a limb and say the Boston Celtics vs. Denver Nuggets. Both teams have been scortching hot since the return of Walker for Boston, and for the hiring of George Karl as the head coach of Denver. Most likely, this isn't the two teams that will make it, but it would be a good matchup.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i don't know who is going to reach the finals, but i'd certainly like to see the new jersey nets as one of the competitors. them, and maybe the pistons or the heat. either would deliver an entertaining match.

Posted by brownoystercult

Because I'm from L.A, Lakers V.S The Heat would be a sweet matchup. With the series tied at 3-3 Kobe taking it from Shaq would be awesome. I really hope the Lakers can get in the playoffs and bump up their game. But with Caron Butler back in the game their chances are up. Just hope Vlade Divac would heal sooner.

Posted by Jim Rome

April Fool's was about 19 days ago, Itachi...about the same time the Lakers had their last victory WHOOPS

Posted by The White Testament

ouch.

Spurs vs Pistons.

Pistons in 6.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Jim Rome: April Fool's was about 19 days ago, Itachi...about the same time the Lakers had their last victory WHOOPS

Dont worry. If they get into the playoffs your suns will get their asses handed to them.

Posted by Momentum

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Dont worry. If they get into the playoffs your suns will get their asses handed to them.

You do realize the Lakers were eliminated from playoff contention ages ago, don't you? Not to mention the fact they're going to end the year with a record that is sub-Clipper level, they're only 28 games behind Phoenix in the Pacific right now, and they got swept 4-0 by the Suns this season.

But you knew all that, right?

Later

Posted by El Capitan

Quoting Momentum: You do realize the Lakers were eliminated from playoff contention ages ago, don't you? Not to mention the fact they're going to end the year with a record that is sub-Clipper level, they're only 28 games behind Phoenix in the Pacific right now, and they got swept 4-0 by the Suns this season.

But you knew all that, right?

Later

Sucked the words out of my mouth. :)

Posted by Jim Rome

Well, seeing that Momentum has already pointed out the facts, I'll just add the :hammer:

Posted by Dan121

I hope heat wins so kobe wont be able to live his dumb *** decision down

Posted by The White Testament

I take back my picks.

I don't think the Spurs will make it to the finals. Duncan is definitely not healthy and won't be healthy enough to carry them.

Houston and Pistons.

Pistons in 6.

Posted by Jim Rome

Don't break your other ankle jumping off the Rockets bandwagon this time, WHITE TESTAMENT

Posted by Illyria110

suns vs. pistons

pistons all the way, in 5

Posted by Crazy K

I dont watch Basketball, but I do know my favorite team is the Pistons. So I hope the pistons win it. I guess they could verse the Spurs or spurs or something.

Posted by spartan

spurs vs heat
heat making sweep

Posted by El Capitan

For the championship round, Im thinking the Spurs will win this one.