Weak-gripped stupid people strike again...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=17374

I think Nintendo's problem is that they're marketing their product on Earth, where 99% of the population is too brain-dead to be able to grip something and swing it at the same time. Do these same people have trouble gripping real sports equipment as well, or does their grip loosen when they can blame someone else?

Posted by Klarth

i want to beat these people to death.

[quote=knobhole]What's a Nintendo?

Depends on how much a Nintend borrowed.

Posted by final kaoss

Wow, you would think that more people would actually try using the included wrist strap properly once in a while. I mean it's been out for what, nearly 3 years now & people are still breaking stuff with the wiimote & blaming nintendo?

Quoted post: Elvig is suing for immediate replacement of the product (a 52" Samsung TV) and damages incurred on 12/6/2006, along with compensation to those who have experienced similar property damage.

They're claiming that the wrist strap breaks too easily, and that their property damage occured when that happened. My thinking? A majority of them damaged their TVs themselves in unrelated-to-Wii incidents and then pulled on the wrist straps until they broke in order to fraud Nintendo.

Posted by final kaoss

Nah, they don't have to pull on them to make it look like that, scissors are going to have the same effect but yeah, that might be what happened in a few cases.

The cut from a pair of scissors will look quite different from a strap that is broken from pulling on it. You can bet that Nintendo's lawyers would have those things under a microscope to investigate that.