Rep Suggestion

Posted by brownoystercult

Well, Hyper. Since you now own the site, I was thinking if you could redo the system of rep. System of rep being, in order to rep someone again you have to rep another twenty people. I was wondering if you could somehow lower the number. Perhaps ten before you can rep that person again? But if you could take this into consideration that would be nice.

Posted by The Judge

I was also gonna suggest not having a cap on rep per day but it all just came into focus how quickly that could be abused.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting The Judge: I was also gonna suggest not having a cap on rep per day but it all just came into focus how quickly that could be abused.

Yeah, by ME! *oscar*

Posted by The Judge

And me constantly derepping you for fun. :)

Posted by Ex-Linkman

If increasing and decreasing a useless numbers is your fancy, might I suggest typing a random number into a calculator; then adding and subtracting from that number until you get a number that you like. You get the same effect, but there's no limit to how much you can do it! ;)

Posted by The Judge

But then it doesn't show up on the website unless you take a pic of it with your digital. :(

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: But then it doesn't show up on the website unless you take a pic of it with your digital. :(

Whats your point? :cool:

Posted by Klarth

My useless number is higher than yours. Yay for ego.

I still say scrap the rep system, or keep the numbers hidden as they were originally.

Posted by Shade

The only thing I have against the rep system is that it gets boring to see the same number over and over until it changes, negative or positive.