I'm a moronic stalker, someone please kill me, I can't stop !!!

Posted by WackoHater

06:29 PM Guest Viewing User Profile
AnthonyCea 71-220-209-168.eugn.qwest.net
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10

Posted by Jesse Smith

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]DUH !!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]wHAt ArE YoU, SoMEkiNd of Wadcko ???[/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

You're still puting him to sleep!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

.........and you are still posting the same repetitive lunacy over, and over, and over, and over !!

I do understand that repetitive lunacy is a symptom of being Autistic, but Son you need to understand this also and come out of it !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I do understand that repetitive lunacy is a symptom of being Wacko, but Son you need to understand this also and come out of it !!!

I do understand that Republican bashing is a symptom of being insane, but Son you need to understand this also and come out of it !!!

Yah, sure!!! Da day I convince you to start praising Bush, Nixen, and Rush Limbaugh, iz da day I become non-Wacko!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]DUH, I'm a MAJOR Wacko (:jesse:) Moron !!![/SIZE][/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I do understand that repetitive lunacy is a symptom of being Autistic, but Son you need to understand this also and come out of it !!!

er, what da wacko!!!!!!!! :eek: We're u actually trying to give me advice, as if I was your friend!!!! We're u actually making a nice post!!!!!! er remember dude, you hate my guts!!!!!! You're not supposed to make a non-:mad: post!!!!!

Now, reply with a :mad: reply!!!! I drive you insane to make you mad!!! Not to make you post non-mad posts!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=912435&postcount=7"]Please refer to this when in doubt [/URL][/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ummmm...da post just asks me if I'll be your friend!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

*yawn