DS games

Posted by followapples

hey everyone want to put together a list of DS games and when they come out?!?!?!??!??! sounds like fun to me

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/index.html?tag=gs_head_ds

Most of those won't even have a release date yet.

Posted by towelie

Puppy Times luks cool, comes out in april i think

Posted by The Punisher

.....for a username that resmebles are character that smokes weed, puppy times dose not seem like the kind of game a person who watches southparkwould like.

Posted by towelie

puppy times is awsome

Posted by Xero

The only DS game I own is SUPER MARIO DS. :devil:

More details: see the thread about super mario ds.

Posted by The Punisher

Im realy interested in jam with the band. It seems realy cool just by the tittle. Im hopping for something that harnesses the voice recorder.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Wario Ware Touched, which I played a demo of, and it's awesome. As I'm sure many of you know by now, being that it was released yesterday over the pond.

Mario Kart DS, of course, is a must.

...I seem to be the only one really interested in titles that make full use of the touch screen, though. I'm fascinated by Polarium, and I've been thinking of new ways to use the screen - Lemmings DS anyone?

Posted by Madame Flurrie

Lemmings DS would be a great idea! Hmm... speaking of controlling hordes of simple-minded creatures, I wonder if Pikmin could work on the DS...

Myself, I'm looking forward to Yoshi's Touch and Go, Super Princess Peach, the new Super Mario Bros. game, Final Fantasy III and Crystal Chronicles DS.

Posted by metroid man

I really wish that the DS had more games out by now. Do you realize that they wanted 12 games out at realease date?!?!?!? and 250 by 2006!!?!?!? more like 12 by 2006 and 250 in a hundred years. >:-0
^
@#$%&

Posted by metroid man

Quoting Wings: Wario Ware Touched, which I played a demo of, and it's awesome. As I'm sure many of you know by now, being that it was released yesterday over the pond.

Mario Kart DS, of course, is a must.

...I seem to be the only one really interested in titles that make full use of the touch screen, though. I'm fascinated by Polarium, and I've been thinking of new ways to use the screen - Lemmings DS anyone?

Warioware? I was going for rayman DS on the 25th but now I hear about 180 mini-games......

Quoted post: I was going for rayman DS on the 25th

I'd advise you to stay away form that game.

Wario Ware is good to showcase the touch screen, and for furious gameplay, but really, it won't last that long, and you do feel slightly cheated after beating it...

If you've already got Mario 64, there's no point in getting Rayman DS unless you really, really liked Rayman 2. And if you don't have Mario 64, and have a choice between it and Rayman, always go for Mario.

Myself, I've almost beaten Mario 64... I think over the next few weeks I'll pick up Rayman and Project Rub - I quite liked Rayman 2. :p

Oh, and metroid man - 150 games in development currently. Elektroplankton? Zelda DS? Mario Kart? And remember MPH is out soon...

Everyone should buy Yoshi Touch & Go.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Quoting metroid man: I really wish that the DS had more games out by now. Do you realize that they wanted 12 games out at realease date?!?!?!? and 250 by 2006!!?!?!? more like 12 by 2006 and 250 in a hundred years. >:-0
^
@#$%&

I thought there were 12 games for DS. =S

Posted by Jim-bob

Actually, theres already 16 games out for the DS.

Posted by Towelie1

rayman is suposed to be the best in the series( from my mag) but obviosly the best games at the moment are warioware and mario

Possibly he meant first-party developed. Meh.

Posted by Echo

Does anyone know when the US release date for Meteos is? From what I've heard from the Japanese version, it's supposed to be one of the best puzzle games ever. I definitely plan on buying it whenever it's released.

Posted by Speedfreak

It doesn't have a US publisher yet, unfortunately.