itt bannedcountry fags

Posted by Klarth

prepare for self-indulgence. and pomp.

my brother stayed up until 5am last night doing some research into our lineage. There are some cool people in there. Already knew about Liszt, but william the conqueror is in there too, **** yeah

any realistic, traceable heritage goes back as far as these two guys:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrothgar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sceafa

they're both characters in beowulf. but wait, what's this on sceafa's page?

[quote]Sceaf is mentioned only in chronicles tracing the lineage of the English kings, although variants are found in similar genealogies for the rulers of the Danes, Norwegians and Icelanders in the sagas. Most such genealogies stop at the *** Woden, but some trace the supposed ancestors of Woden up to a certain Geat. The account in the Historia Britonum calls Geat a son of a ***.
[quote]Most such genealogies stop at the *** Woden
so, working around Odin, I'm also descended from - among others - Thor, a black hole, and a cow.

i am from...

mythology!

(itt your heritage. even though we've done this already.)

Posted by Shade

I have no idea how to trace my lineage, or which sites to use. Help me out, man. All I know about my heritage is that I'm part of clan Bulgheroni (Italian) on my dad's side, and McInnes (Scottish) on my mom's.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]I have no idea how to trace my lineage, or which sites to use.
As far as I know the only sites you can do this are overpriced and unhelpful. Do your own research, ask your family, check births and deaths registers - my grandfather spent a few years compiling a very comprehensive genealogy before he died, and it's bounced around the family and been worked on for a while since.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Shade;911544] McInnes (Scottish) on my mom's.i got it on with a girl called mcInnes once. she's now a coke dealer

MAYHAPS SHE IS YOUR SECOND-COUSIN

Posted by Shade

I can only hope.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]MAYHAPS
****it jimbob

mayhap or perhaps

pick one

Posted by Klarth

may. hope.

per (through) hopes.

boy i'll whip you.

Posted by mis0

i'm a generic german. schmidt = nothing cool

Posted by Linko_16

My ancestors were potato farmers and sauerkraut chefs.

Posted by Ant

the newest old blood I have in me is Irish.

Posted by WillisGreeny

One side of my family came over on the Mayflower, but that's not as cool as knowing that one member actually served in the revolutionary war as a Captain, however, Idk if he lived or died. Still, it's enough to say **** yeah! The Webster family is huuuge.

My other side consists of immigrants: specifically Irish, German, and Scottish. Probably Farmers, but idk for sure.

Posted by Stalolin

my family was poor czech farmer on my father's side

*** knows on my mother's side

she was kicked out of her birth mother's home when she was like 3 months old

now her birth mother just says she's dead

Posted by Lord of Spam

dont know, dont care. blond/blue though, so guessing some sort of german or scandanavian.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

californian*

Posted by Lord of Spam

thems fightin words

but know, what i know so far is that my dads side was eastern european that settled in wisconsin, and my moms side was english(ish, not sure) that went to kentucky.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

did the try and pick the ****tiest states to settle down in? holy ****

Posted by WillisGreeny

Before the Millers came, they were actually nice states.