Flight of the Conchords Season 2

Posted by Crazy K

Who's ready? I know I am. The show starts up again on the 18th of January.

And here are some promo vids:

[youtube=xx4gj7UIQi0]xx4gj7UIQi0[/youtube]
[youtube=_vkUAIVr2F4]_vkUAIVr2F4[/youtube]
[youtube=fLdUADcaWWo]fLdUADcaWWo[/youtube]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'd rather them just keep going on tour. They're so much better live.

Posted by Crazy K

Did you see them live? Cause I'd love to see them live one of these days myself.

Posted by WillisGreeny

They still plan on touring after season 2, right? I'd love to see them live, too.

Posted by Crazy K

I'd hope they plan to tour after season 2. There's a plan to bring out another CD, so I'm sure they'll go on tour again.

The only ****ty thing, is that there might not be a season 3.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this is gonna own

Posted by Crazy K

The premiere is supposed to air on funnyordie.com on the 17th of December. I'm not too sure if it's true, but The New Zealand Harold Online seems to believe so.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

probably. most premiers leak online

Posted by G-Sides

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c48f423bdf/season-2-online-premiere-flight-of-the-conchords-from-flight-of-the-conchords

Posted by Richaod

The new episode was just amazing... Murray's song was especially epic (I'm assuming he didn't actually sing it though).

Even though New Zealand is practically an annexed part of our country, we Australians typically won't get to see the new series until a few months after it's out...

Posted by Crazy K

Here's a new promo for season 2.

[youtube=DwpZ6pqJiP8]DwpZ6pqJiP8[/youtube]

And yeah, the premiere was awesome!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hell yeah, love that they're letting the supporting cast do solo songs now too

Posted by Howie

I like them but I don't have HBO, so for season one, I would just watch bootleg videos of their performances...and youtube them. So that's prolly how I'll catch them this time around too...

Posted by Crazy K

Well, since this topic was bumped, I may as well announce that the new CD comes out October 20th. And here is the album cover yo:

Posted by Shin-Ra

I haven't seen the second season, but if the first is any indication, I'm sure it's fantastic. Same thing for the cd. I really enjoyed the first cd, the live comedy performances, and rips of songs from the first season.

Posted by Crazy K

I think the season 2 DVD set is released on Aug 4th, at least I hope so.

Posted by coromoro

I think someone should explain to me what this show's about. :cool2:

Posted by Shin-Ra

Really? It's about two guys from New Zealand trying to make it as a band in the big city. Common characters include their manager and their biggest fan/stalker. The music they play at their shows in the series is intentionally bad but every episode they have a song that usually summarizes what's been going on with them in the episode. Doesn't sound like much, but the guys are really dry humored and utterly ridiculous and the songs are pretty fantastic. Get the cd if you don't already have it. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEK0UZH4cs]My favorite song by them[/url]. The album version of the track is basically the same, but sounds better.

Posted by Crazy K

:)

Got season 2 yesterday. I watched the special features, which were entertaining. There's also an easter egg. If you go to special features, then highlight outtakes, click left and you'll highlight a FotC band symbol on Jemaine. It's a spoiler btw, so watch at your own risk.

But yeah Coromoro, FotC rocks yo, check it out. :)

Posted by coromoro

Thanks, guys. That actually sounds like it'd be really fun to watch. Judging by the video, which I loved by the way, they seem like the perfect pair. I'll download a couple of episodes tonight. :cool: