Posted by coromoro

Hey, Jesse, do you remember a long time ago when we had a wikipedia-style thing for VGC and a section for each member? What happened to that? Does it still exist?

Posted by Jesse Smith

That went da way of da graveyard. Members pages were added, in vBulletin, and those also went da way of da graveyard!!!! er, hey!!!!!! What's this!!!!!

http://www.vgchat.com/userpage.php :D

er, yah, no one has used them in almost two years!!!

Posted by O.T.L

Just left a few comments.

Posted by Klarth

uninstall all of these terrible hacks, jesse

Posted by Skitzo Control

The VGC Encyclopedia?! Aw, man, that thing was hilarious, but it had to be get removed: there was never any new data to add. No new members, no new content, no reason to keep it around. :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: uninstall all of these terrible hacks, jesse

Quoting Skitzo Control: The VGC Encyclopedia?! Aw, man, that thing was hilarious, but it had to be get removed: there was never any new data to add. No new members, no new content, no reason to keep it around. :(

Hmmmm, so who's right here!!!! Terrible, or hilarious!!!! :D:D:D Obviously some one who is always requesting he be banned is never right!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hilariously terrible

Posted by Klarth

the wiki was ok

all of this new **** that you've tacked on is awful

new **** was tacked on?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Something tells me he's trying to get me to add da RPG hack back!!!!! er, it's been quite a while since I added anything!!! Think years!!! :D:D:D:D:D

ban request! :D

Posted by Klarth

get rid of those nasty "rpg inferno" and "dragon knight" travesties

install the old board stats hack or something

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: get rid of those nasty "rpg inferno" and "dragon knight" travesties

*Makes mental note to never listen to netman when it comes to suggestions.* :D

psst, n00bie, thoze arn't even part of da forums!!!!!! psst, n00bie, you missed [url=http://www.video-game-rpg.com/]Video Game RPG[/url]!!!! Da only difference iz da URL izn't on vgchat.com!!!!! :D:D:D

Ban request! Vamp, that's your job!!!!! :D

according to you, since you requested it, I would have to ban you. And I can't.

Posted by Jesse Smith

bah!! U r supposed 2 ban netman!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

that's not how it works anymore. you changed the rules

Posted by Poco

old board rpg hack and flame board.

Posted by junior senior

what poco said plz

Posted by Klarth

i agree with the freaks

Posted by junior senior

we're not freaks we're a couple :love:

Posted by coromoro

A couple of freaks. :mad::mad::mad:

Anyways, that's a shame it no longer exists. :( I really liked that encyclopedia.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: i agree with the freaks

er...what da...make up your mind!!! First you're against add-ons...and then u agree with freaks that want add-ons!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

ban request!!

Posted by Klarth

I suck

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: I suck

Quoted for truth! :D

qft

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: qft

er, make up your mind!!!!!!! Who'z side are u on!!! Usually you're on hiz side and even unban him when ever he begs to be banned!!! :D:D:D:D

Doesn't matter who I agree with because you're both saying the same thing. Playing both sides at once.

Posted by maian

PROTIP: Never mention adding an "RPG Hack" around Jesse because he thinks it means "DRAGON KNIGHT VB RPG GAME" or something of the like.

Jesse, we want the board stats back. Yes, the colored bars that showed up under our screennames. Yes. We liked those.

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, I agree with maian. The statistics page encouraged posting, and displayed some interesting info. It was fun!

stats are pointless cause I know I'd be number one. Followed or tied with the x.

Posted by Klarth

most british: klarth, with 9929939 points.

sorry x

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting maian: PROTIP: Never mention adding an "RPG Hack" around Jesse.

Jesse, we want the board stats back. Yes, the colored bars that showed up under our screennames. Yes. We liked those.

er...make up ur mind!!!!!! You guys can't decide what you want!!! First u want no RPG Hack, then you want the RPG Hack!!!!! :D:D:D:D

grrr!!!! Da 'RPG Hacks' died with version 2. Now it's only games. RPG Hacks = RPG Games!!! :D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

put back the hp/mp/exp bar hack! I have a feeling that's the one their talking about!!:D:D:D:D

Posted by Synth2012

There was an encyclopedia of this place? What the heck? XD