Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

i don't know how much response this will get but, i heard about the third Underworld movie coming out soon. January 23rd to be precise. it looks just as awesome as the first two, even with the absence of Kate Beckinsale. which i wasn't too happy about to begin w/, it is going to be a prequal, through the perspective of the Lycans, and there is a new character that is basically filling in for Kate/Selene. Her name is Rhona Mitra. she had a few ok movies such as Skin Walkers, Doomsday, and Shooter. if i could post a link to The Underworkd website, i would, but i can't. i think that you should all check a trailor out. i think that even with the absence of Kate Beckinsale, it will be a good movie. i have always liked Underworld, but i am sure there are haters out there. tell me what you think of the last two, or the new one. I'm pumped for it

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Moved to movies.

Anyways, only reason the original 2 were any good was because of Kate Beckinsale in tight leather. So this movie is utterly pointless.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[quote]Kate Beckinsale in tight leather

Beckinsale in tight leather

Beckinsale in tight

Beckinsale in

Bekinsale

sale

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!

Yeah, not gonna see it. Pretty much for what vamp said.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I sat through the first one asleep, wasn't aware there was a second one until I read this :-x

Posted by Ant

I liked the first one for it's novelty. Second for the sex scene. And this one, yeah, you know, I don't think I'll go see it.

Quoted post: Second for the sex scene.

Only redeeming scene. The rest was ****ing terrible.

Posted by Kutlass

it certainly seems most things ****ty these days come in batches.

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

i liked them. i don't really see what was so bad. i found them rather enjoyable.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

You probably liked Twilight too, didn't you?

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

hell no i'm not going to bother seeing that

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

wait wait, do you see beckinsale naked or is it some other chick in 2

no, not naked.

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

well she is naked in 2 but you can't see anything, so it doesn't really count

then she's not naked.

Posted by omegga

I'm a HUuuuuuuuuGE fan of the first two, and I will most likely be seeing the third one.

p.s. the new woman's character who replaces the Kate Beckinsale/Selene character is wrote in as Vicktor's daughter (if you haven't seen the first two films you wont understand this) and they honestly couldn't have made them look more a like if they were clones...

Posted by Kutlass

oh man, a HUuuuuuuuuGE fan!

you don't see many of those anymore.

Posted by Howie

Wow, you guys really don't know huh? Underworld 3 (A.K.A. Rise of the Lycans) is a prequel to the first 2 movies, which is a movie about the origins of how the war between the Lycans and Vampires came about. Rhona plays Viktor's REAL daughter, Sonja, who Lucian, a Lycan, fell in love with. Selene isn't even in the picture for Underworld 3.

SELENE HASN'T BEEN REPLACED WITH ANOTHER ACTRESS. It's a total different person...

first post says its a prequel. we know. Doesn't matter though because Kate Beckinsale was the only reason to watch the films.

Posted by Howie

Some of you didn't know it was a prequel apparently...

Kate Beckinsale the only reason? Really?

Yeah, really. Otherwise the movies were pretty trite.

Posted by omegga

Quoting Howie: Wow, you guys really don't know huh? Underworld 3 (A.K.A. Rise of the Lycans) is a prequel to the first 2 movies, which is a movie about the origins of how the war between the Lycans and Vampires came about. Rhona plays Viktor's REAL daughter, Sonja, who Lucian, a Lycan, fell in love with. Selene isn't even in the picture for Underworld 3.

SELENE HASN'T BEEN REPLACED WITH ANOTHER ACTRESS. It's a total different person...

dude, i know, i meant replaces the 'sex appeal' and i agree, the first two films needed that. but its a bit stupid because we already kind of know the ending *spoiler* Sonja gets pregnant with lucian, Viktor finds out, he kills sonja, there's a war... then Underworld I

That's like any prequel though. You know the ending, but that doesn't make it any less appealing (in most cases) as the journey to that destination should be as interesting and compelling as it would be if you had no prior knowledge of the sequels (if not more so.)

Except this movie is guaranteed to suck, so whatever.

Posted by Howie

You get Selene in the end for all you people who think the movie will suck without her.

It's not that it'll suck without her, she was just the only reason to watch the entire thing. Sticking her at the end doesn't make a difference.