Now now Vampiro, be nice to Darth Vader!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Grrrr!!!!!!! Now now, be nice to him!!!!!! He's just a total n00bie!!!! It's just pure luck that he went 10 months with out posting, and then comes on when Protoman is banned!!!! It's just pure luck that 151.197.233.45 brings up

* Darth Vader 151.197.233.45
* Proto Man 151.197.233.45

It's just pure luck that 70.20.168.113 brings up

* Darth Vader 70.20.168.113
* Proto Man 70.20.168.113

It's just pure luck that 68.82.112.134 brings up

* Darth Vader 68.82.112.134
* Proto Man 68.82.112.134

Grrr!!!! Now, can I unban him...again...with out him geting banned...again!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Can't take that chance, Captain. He may be a n00b, but it's only fair to every other puppet account.

Posted by O.T.L

Yeah be nice to me Vamp.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

darth vader adds fun and excitement to the boards...

Posted by junior senior

why did he reappear but roger dissapeared
who cares lol, keep it this way
:cool2:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: darth vader adds fun and excitement to the boards...

All n00bies do!!!! Look at Wacko Hater!!!! Hince we should be nice to and have compassion for da total n00bies, and try not to scare them off!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

wackohater pretty much ruins every thread he enters. once you see him post you might as well not even check the thread again.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=junior senior;909971]why did he reappear but roger dissapeared
who cares lol, keep it this way
:cool2:

This is what Obama was talking about.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: wackohater pretty much ruins every thread he enters. once you see him post you might as well not even check the thread again.

So true.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Jesse Smith: It's just pure luck that he went 10 months with out posting, and then comes on when Protoman is banned!!!!

No no Jesse. You have good intentions, but luck has nothing to do with this.

You think VGC is the only website I go to? Being Lord of Wackos is a really busy job you know! As for Potatoman, me showing up when he gets banned is a coincidence. Hell, like js said, Roger Smith disappeared, and I reappeared! So what, now I am Roger Smith? lol plz. I come here when I get bored with other places.

[Quote=Jesse Smith]It's just pure luck that 151.197.233.45 brings up....

Actually that is pure skill. Now I am starting to wish I never arranged that, as it is turning around and biting me in the ***! :mad::mad::mad:

[Quote=Jesse Smith]Grrr!!!! Now, can I unban him...again...with out him geting banned...again!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Pze? I just a poor wacko who is on cracko and wants to toke it up w/ buddies on teh vgchatz.
Srsly, me posting at VGC is a sign of friendship! :D:D:D I don't think I have been at a place longer than here! It's because vgc understanz poor wackos!

There's no reason for you to post outside of WU.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: There's no reason for you to post outside of WU.

But I like posting about vidyagames, and absolutely LOVE DA!!!!! NO OTHER FAN OF DA IS BIGGER THAN I!!!!!

EDIT: Also, look at Poco!!!! He's unbanned! GRRRR!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

He'll eventually get banned too, don't worry. And if you really want to post about video games you can wait the two months your protoman account is banned for.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: He'll eventually get banned too, don't worry. And if you really want to post about video games you can wait the two months your protoman account is banned for.

The only problem with your logic is that I have no protoman account. As I have said before, bby I the real deal!

NOW FOR SRS!!! THERE IS NO REAL REASON TO KEEP ME BANNED!

Shame puppet accounts are permabanned.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Shame puppet accounts are permabanned.

the hell? I AM NOT A PUPPET!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, Vampiro, have compasion for da p00r kid!!!!! Be a good mod and reverse da infraction!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Misa

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Shame puppet accounts are permabanned.

o rly

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now now, Vampiro, have compasion for da p00r kid!!!!! Be a good mod and reverse da infraction!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er... I am not a kid! :D:D:D:D:D:D

but.... I AGREE WITH THE REST OF WHAT YOU SAID!!!!!!! w00t!

Posted by junior senior

jesse hay

Quoted post: Now now, Vampiro, have compasion for da p00r kid!!!!! Be a good mod and reverse da infraction!!!

By banning him I am being a good mod.

Posted by WackoHater

Vampiro is a fart, now that is something I can agree with !!!

Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell actually did some work, an IP check, wow, the miracles never cease around here !!!
:rolleyes:

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: By banning him I am being a good mod.

WHAT? no no no.... not when the reason for banning me is complete bullocks!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Misa: o rly

er, do I smell a puppy!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm in favor of Vamp's mod decisions.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Iron Koala: I'm in favor of Vamp's mod decisions.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

BUT BUT.... I LIKED YOU!!!!!

And how do you support faulty decisions?!?!? I am sorry, I did like Vampiro too, but he has gone too far. THIS IS AN unFAIR, unJUSTIFIED, and unRIGHTEOUS BANNING!!!!

Posted by WillisGreeny

And you call yourself a sith