work related

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Anyone have some good job related stories, I'm sure everyone that works have had some funny or crazy **** happen. Spill it people :cool:

Posted by Poison

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: Anyone have some good job related stories, I'm sure everyone that works have had some funny or crazy **** happen. Spill it people :cool:

I was once raped at work. This black guy totally came up to me, ripped off my skirt, and started to jam it in. After he came, he told me that I was so awesome, that he later killed himself from the guilt of not doing foreplay. I'm still under-aged, so I win since I don't have worry about getting prego, I don't have my periods yet =D

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Poison/male/age: 22

Posted by Poison

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: Poison/male/age: 22

Poison/Awesomely/Awesome

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

i'll have to think about this. where's your funny

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- someone took a **** in our changing rooms and they were locked down for the rest of the day until some guy in a protective suit showed up to get rid of the feces. it ruled.

- at the end of every night, the changing rooms have to be searched for removed security tags and other junk. this includes running your hand across the tops of the mirrors, in case stuff's been hidden up there. one night, i was running my hand across a mirror and i felt this wet, squishy piece of paper. i pull it down from the top of the mirror... it was some *****'s tampax

- one day i'm working security on the changing rooms, which basically involves checking how many items people have before they go in and stopping dudes from going into the women's and vice versa. three arab guys come up to the entrance with no clothes, so i'm like 'uhhh why do you want in?' and they're like 'WE WANT USE TOILET!!' and i'm like 'aww hell naw, this isn't a toilet sirs'. this goes back and forth for about 2 minutes until one of them cant wait any longer and barges past me. couple of seconds later, he walks back out, head down, and mutters '...very sorry'.

- one night while i was on the refund desk, a woman came up with

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Man x, I just got some good laughs out of that. Especially the crazy ***** part with the jewelry

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I wasn't paying attention once when I was processing packages here. A week later, a lady calls about wedding rings she ordered. After further tracking, I found out I accidentally sent it to a lady with a similar last name in London. Their wedding was in less than a week. Funny enough, they send back the wedding rings, and an error happens, where the rings are sent to Greece. That was a good thing, since they were going to get married in Greece. Well, when they went to go get their package, there was a strike going on over there, so they weren't able to. They got married without the rings. I felt bad, but I figure, they probably weren't meant to be amirite

lmao

man I work in boring places :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

cmon, how bout the creepy speed racer/waiting for the pot of gold

there must be some golden stories there

ah yes, good ol' norbert

I really only did a couple weeks training with him. He has got to be THE most nervous guy I have ever met. EVER

had a little stalker at bk. followed me all around the store (maybe out? **** hope not). man, guys are weird

Posted by cool gamer dad

today i was at work and we were in the kitchen checking various appliances.

so you know the exhaust hood that usually sits over the stove? well we tried to turn it on but strangely it was jamming! we didn't really care to check what was wrong with it, and simply noted it wasn't working.

but the client gets all curious and **** like a little ***** and asks us to figure out what's wrong with it. so we're like "**** FINE JESUS CHRIST" and open the exhaust hood.

a rat carcass plops out and the fan immediately starts up.

just like new.

so then what happened

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

it was like new!

Posted by Panic!

When I worked at the Family Dollar I used to buy those really huge Slim Jims and eat them while on the toilet. Everyone seems to get a kick out of that.

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh jesus lol

Posted by Ant

yeah I lol'd.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wow, he made a funny

I lolled

Posted by Panic!

I'm glad I made someone laugh. I am being serious, though. I really used to do that.

wtf are slim jims

Posted by Slade

Imagine the most processed beef jerky product to ever exist. Then squeeze it into a tube shape and chomp on it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_rod_(meat_snack)

**** YEAH LOVE THAT ****

you know it's good when it's called a "meat snack"

aww heck I used to eat those things all the time

Posted by Shade

Jerky is disgusting.

Only funny thing that's happened to me was a soccer tournament I was reffing last spring. It was just me and three other guys for the whole weekend, so we each got about 20-25 games each. Huge bucks. Anyway, I was talking with one of the guys in the tent where all the employees get to chill in between games, and he was tellin me about how he finally thinks he wore down his girlfriend enough to have sex with her, and he's goin on and on about her and how awesome it's gonna be to finally do it 'cause she's slammin hot. Turns out she decided to come up to visit him and was standing behind him for most of the story. Slapped him across the face and broke up with him on the spot. Good times.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Imagen going to da grocery store...like Wal*Mart, walking in, and seeing some big huge p00ps at da checkout stands!!!! To make it worse, da p00ps are from a humanoid!!! :eek:

Yes, that happened once, and *I* was da one that had to ahem...clean it up!!!!!! After cleaning it up, just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind and seeing things...I actually asked da manager if it was a humanoid that had gone p00p there instead of a dog!!! What's more insane is that da person was able to go p00p...and not get caught!!!!!! :eek:

About a week earlier it had also happened, luckly while I wasn't working, and da person also smeared p00p all over in da bathroom!!!!! Gah!!!! I think it was WackoHater stoping by and couldn't make it to da bathroom!!!!! :D:D:D:D

oh my

oh yeah. once this client brought in her little dog covered in ****. She then went on about how it was her senile mother that **** on the dog. Apparently she wasn't as appalled as the rest of us.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hey guys! guess what I did! No time to read any posts above, just enough to say what I did! Ok ok ok, so there's this grocery store I go to often, and lately, literally, just for ****s and giggles, I've been ****ting at the check out line. IT's so funny! Then they make this wacko looking guy clean it up afterwards. It's hilarious!

Anyways, g2g drop another loaf! This is awesome!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! You would also be torturing the coustomers!! Not just an insane wacko!!!! :D

Yah, what's da last thing you expect to see and smell in a grocery store check-out stand!!!! Fresh...soft...human...p00p!!!!!! :D

And we're not talking tiny little pieces!!! Full blown big long pieces of p00!!! No hard and dry constipation trouble here!!! Too bad, cause that would of been way easior to clean up!!! er, waz that too-much-information!!! :D:D:D

Now, can any one top that one!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Suffice it to say that the billions of dollars of taxpayer money that gets spent on the military doesnt all get put to good use. It does, however, pay to replace things we break out of boredom. :3

I'll drop some stories when i get home.

Quoted post: Suffice it to say that the billions of dollars of taxpayer money that gets spent on the military doesnt all get put to good use.

wow go figure

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i read about the pakistani attack on a US army humvee depot that caused like $60 million in damages and the army's response was 'it's nothing to us'

fffffffffffffffff

60 million really isn't that much all things considered. stealth bombers are a billion dollars a piece, so what's 60 million?

Posted by Slade

One cool thing about operating in the middle east is that if any equipment breaks down in the middle of nowhere, they have no choice but to leave it because it'll be scrapped before they can get back to it with the tools they need. For instance there are truck dealers everywhere who send hundreds of firetrucks over there, all of which are considered disposable. I don't remember the price tag per truck, though. but it's HUGE

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=The X;912389]i read about the pakistani attack on a US army humvee depot that caused like $60 million in damages and the army's response was 'it's nothing to us'

fffffffffffffffff

We're about to lose 3.1 trillion dollars in finances, amoung other huge portions of the financial sector that's collapsing, which really makes the military's 60 million dollar **** up next to nothing.