Wow. I sincerely hope stupidity is not hereditary.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28005680/?GT1=43001

My sister's boyfriend is this guy's nephew. Just thought I'd share.

:bounce:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

somehow you inherited it instead

Posted by Shade

The deer was getting revenge for all of its fallen brethren that were taken this hunting season. Good for him.

R.I.P.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HOLY WACK THIS THREAD IS BEING INFECTED WITH STUPIDITY ALL ROUND

*ducks for cover*

Posted by #061402

15 seconds of hell = slight concussion, minor wound, and bruises? Suddenly, hell doesn't sound so bad.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's why you pump and extra round into it.

Posted by #061402

A friend of my dad is a hunter. He once said "Always confirm it's dead. But shoot it again before you confirm it." Golden rule of hunters, prehaps?

Posted by O.T.L

I hate hunters, their faggots.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Yes, because eating a mindlessly slaughtered cow is so much more humane.

Also, it's "they're", faggot.

Posted by #061402

The hunters around these parts are actually quite idiotic. They want to shoot all the wolves because "they're dangerous." And that even when there are more people attacked by dogs than wolves each year. Pfft!

Posted by Poco

Not to come in for the defense of hunting (actually I am) there are actually some real hunters left. No, I'm not talking about jim bob with his gps and blueberry and infrared deer-****er. I'm talking about guys who do it all themselves.

Hunting also used as a means of population control for some animals in agricultural areas (HYUCK HYUCK THE SOUF). Tell me wild hogs aren't nuisances. Please, I'd like to see someone try and make a point like that.

I've never hunted in my life fyi.

[quote]
The deer was getting revenge for all of its fallen brethren that were taken this hunting season. Good for him.

R.I.P.

lemme guess you live in LA right

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

pretty dumb. i'm not gonna lie

Nothing wrong with hunting. There's a reason why it's allowed during certain seasons. Hunted animals usually live a better life and die a better death than the millions of chickens and cows that get slaughtered daily. Though this guy was just an idiot for leaning over an animal that may or may not be dead.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

[img]http://progressiveboink.com/jon/images/calvinhobbes/jon5.GIF[/img]

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Yes, because eating a mindlessly slaughtered cow is so much more humane.

Also, it's "they're", faggot.

Cows aren't as cool as Bambi okay!

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28005680/?GT1=43001

My sister's boyfriend is this guy's nephew. Just thought I'd share.

:bounce:

Yeah, I sure hope it isn't. Your kids might grow up not understanding the concept of heredity, also.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting O.T.L: I hate hunters, their faggots.

I hate hunters, their faggots and their guns!
[quote]Yes, because eating a mindlessly slaughtered cow is so much more humane.
Man, I hold you in a high regard, but please don't pull the militant vegetarian garbage and let me enjoy my deliciously bloody murder-meat in peace, yeah?

Posted by #061402

[center][/center]

nothing as good as a freshly shot moose/deer.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting netman: I hate hunters, their faggots and their guns!

Man, I hold you in a high regard, but please don't pull the militant vegetarian garbage and let me enjoy my deliciously bloody murder-meat in peace, yeah?

You sure love your meat, huh?
[spoiler]see what I did there?[/spoiler]

you aren't a true man unless you love your meat

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting netman:

Hahahaha, in no way a vegitarian. I can barely even eat a salad unless it has bacon... and pepperoni. Was more or less just defending the slaughter of tasty deer.

Also, don't know if it's a chain or anything, but Texas Roadhouse is the best restaurant ever.

Posted by KoH

I don't know who more than half you people are anymore...

Literally, you all changed your names. Can't you stick with tradition? For ****'s sake...

Posted by #061402

I'm not sure, but I think I heard that if we all went vegetarian, we wouldn't be able to sustain ourselves. Not enough land to grow all the **** we would need or something like that.

Posted by misogenie

I am healthy and fit because I eat mince beef besides chicken and pork luncheon sandwiched between toasted wheatmeal bread with a dollop of soy/chilli/garlic sauce on lettuce salad. :eek: :cool:

Posted by Zaith

I'm Healthy because I eat plenty of well as much food as I can and then Exercise. All diets are BS its called going outside.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kodachi: You sure love your meat, huh?
[spoiler]see what I did there?[/spoiler]

yeah i pretty much live for meaty appendages

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zaith: I'm Healthy because I eat plenty of well as much food as I can and then Exercise. All diets are BS its called going outside.

blow me

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

it would be good exercise

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;911348]it would be good exerciselmbo @ this post

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: I don't know who more than half you people are anymore...

Literally, you all changed your names. Can't you stick with tradition? For wacko's sake...

Duh...maybe da reason you know no one is cause you're never around!! psst, n00bie, people rarly ever change their names!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'm sean fury

Posted by misogenie

Diet is really a reminder to train your mind to eat a variety of vegetables, herbs, fruit and meat even if cooking involves all four varieties together such as vegetable/meat/pineapple pizza. Cake and biscuit processed food are hip-notic: your subconscious mind has been programmed to eat these sugary products. It's no wonder why hips of most men and women seem to have inflated tyre waists. Blame the TV ads so it seems, I learned that obesity is the result of our famous television set invention. I also have learned to fight off TV ads by not spending more than 2 hours a day watching a program on TV. I spend most of my time walking around my home and at work while listening to my favourite music on Ipod. :cool: :o

just get fat and enjoy life

that's how you be healthy

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: just get fat and enjoy life

that's how you be healthy

Bah!!! I tried that once! I went from 135 to 195 pounds....and then I got a cease and desist notice from da intestings and lived in da hospital for a week, spending a week waiting to fart and p00p!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

gah!!!!! They stole my appendix!!!!!!! That's my body part!!!!!!!! I want that back!!!!!!! :mad: :D:D:D:D

And I was back to 135 pounds again!!!

how does your body shut down when you're not even over 200 pounds? it's like your body is as retarded as your brain or something.

Posted by cool gamer dad

****, don't remind me. I weighed myself today and came up 140 lbs. WITH my clothes and shoes on.

Posted by coromoro

We need a weight thread. :o

Quoted post: ****, don't remind me. I weighed myself today and came up 140 lbs. WITH my clothes and shoes on.

sounds like you gained some weight. becoming a little fatty all of a sudden.

My goal is to become 141lbs

GONNA BEAT YOU

Posted by Zaith

First off I'm sorry Netman I have a terrible gag reflex and secondly I wish I only weighed 140 pounds

Posted by misogenie

I add three teabags for a cup of strong black tea. I believe more tea means more inches of fat keeping off your waist. If you google 'tea burns fat' you would find green tea being more effective than black tea. So to make up for the green tea effectiveness, I simply add more teabags to the cup, more than the usual one teabag for someone who wouldn't want tea to be too strong in taste. I add jam or honey to make the strong tea acceptable. :eek: :cool:

Posted by Klarth

You should start smoking 80 a day. That'll keep the weight off!

Posted by Klarth

take up meth, too

Posted by Poco

i weigh 153 i need to lose a pound by saturday. *** im hungry.

have a poop at night and weigh yourself in the morning. couple pounds lost right there

true dat

Posted by Poco

wlep they gave us 2 pounds so i ended up being 153 and being able to wrestle.

oh yeah and i won the tournament.

Posted by junior senior

WTG Poco!

Posted by misogenie

The Creator's punishment for the apple-picking disobedience of Adam and Eve has passed on through everyone born from them where all kinds of evil action such as atheism, stupidity, crime and laziness have made us wonder why we need a powerful evil antioxidant just like garlic to prevent bloodlusting vampires -+- to stay cool, calm and collected.:cool::)