Posted by KoH

Okay, I'm sorry, but this has got to stop...

I've been around these boards for years, albeit I was on hiatus until recently for about 6 months or even longer.

But this simply must stop. It's disgusting.

The narcissism that Fate displays with each post about herself and her physical appearance is revolting. The only thing more horrifying than the level of complete lack of self-respect she's displaying by posting her personal pictures of herself (cleavage included) on a ****ing video game forum is how the mass populace of said forum seem to feed her endlessly with praise and compliments.

It's just sick.

The forum population have more an excuse, and is less a violation of mental stability than Fate. They are on the forum, see a picture of a girl with tits, and immediately go insane.

The girl herself though, is far less innocent in this.

Fate: You have, for years, put your picture on this forum trying to seek praise and compliments to balance out your apparent lack of confidence. This is bull****. You have complete confidence in yourself, as is apparent in almost every post you've made in this thread, the only reason you now may be still posting yourself on the internet for all 13 year old perverts to see is just to feed your ever expanding and already enormous ego. But let me say this much:

Getting compliments from a bunch of nerds who could not otherwise even get the company of a girl HALF as attractive as you in real life is NO compliment.

And I sincerely didn't mean that as a slight towards anybody other than Fate. Sorry Vamp... Coro... etc.

I just made this post, the longest I've made in about a year, to simply point out the flaws you all are showing by giving into this sick and really, pathetic habit. I know it makes you feel good to get compliments, but a message board (yes, even one you've been to for about a decade), is NOT the way. It is, like I said, pathetic.

That is all. :)

Posted by WackoHater

YOU ARE A LOW CLASS DISGRACEFUL ARSEWIPE, MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST PHOTOS OF THEMSELVES IF THEY WISH, AT LEAST SHE HAS BALLS TO DO IT, WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU EVEN POSSESS !!!

PICTURES OF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIENDS WOULD BE AS YOU DESCRIBE MORON !!!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting KoH: Okay, I'm sorry, but this has got to stop...

I've been around these boards for years, albeit I was on hiatus until recently for about 6 months or even longer.

k, thanks for the update

Quoting KoH:
But this simply must stop. It's disgusting.

The narcissism that Fate displays with each post about herself and her physical appearance is revolting. The only thing more horrifying than the level of complete lack of self-respect she's displaying by posting her personal pictures of herself (cleavage included) on a ****ing video game forum is how the mass populace of said forum seem to feed her endlessly with praise and compliments.

it's a victimless crime. If she has self-confidence issues and we're making her feel better (this is a big "if") by complimenting her, who are you to judge and why the f*ck should we care? At least she's not out cutting herself, having sex with multiple guys, or taking diet pills/binging and purging to combat her alleged self-confidence issues. If she likes the way she looks, who are you to try to bring her down. Get over yourself, kid. I don't think anyone is taking this 1/10 as seriously as you are, frankly.

Quoting KoH:
It's just sick.

The forum population have more an excuse, and is less a violation of mental stability than Fate. They are on the forum, see a picture of a girl with tits, and immediately go insane.

Well F*ck me sideways for complimenting her on the board. *** knows there are SO MANY other interesting discussions going on right now that I could be wasting time on. I'm glad to see you, mister high and mighty, have returned from your hiatus for the sole purpose of jumping in ONE discussion and insulting all parties involved. Why don't you go back to being cool and f*ck off?

Quoting KoH:
The girl herself though, is far less innocent in this.

Fate: You have, for years, put your picture on this forum trying to seek praise and compliments to balance out your apparent lack of confidence. This is bull****. You have complete confidence in yourself, as is apparent in almost every post you've made in this thread, the only reason you now may be still posting yourself on the internet for all 13 year old perverts to see is just to feed your ever expanding and already enormous ego. But let me say this much:

I was unaware that you had a PhD in psychiatry. Do continue, good doctor.

Quoting KoH:
Getting compliments from a bunch of nerds who could not otherwise even get the company of a girl HALF as attractive as you in real life is NO compliment.

And I sincerely didn't mean that as a slight towards anybody other than Fate. Sorry Vamp... Coro... etc.
that's funny, because no matter how I read that, I can see it as nothing OTHER than a slight towards everybody other than Fate. For such a high falootin' badass, you sure need to work on your writing skills, son.

Quoting KoH:
I just made this post, the longest I've made in about a year, to simply point out the flaws you all are showing by giving into this sick and really, pathetic habit. I know it makes you feel good to get compliments, but a message board (yes, even one you've been to for about a decade), is NOT the way. It is, like I said, pathetic.

The killer part is that you're just like everybody else who tries to bring someone else down. You claim to possess such astounding insight into the situation, hinting that we're all naive and being misled, but here comes the irony: you're trying to bring her down to fit your own ego. You're no better than the fat kid who makes fun of the scrawny kids because he's fat. If you REALLY didn't care and you REALLY knew what was going on, you'd understand that it's harmless fun.
She showed a little bit of cleavage (I've seen alot more and considered it modest, but I'm just one of those nerds who can't get a girl half as blah blah blah whatever you said) but she wasn't in her underwear or a bikini and I felt the pictures were tasteful. She could be doing much WORSE. Considering she's dieting (which I figured she was. . . I remember her pics from way back were kind of on the thick side [nothing wrong with that, mind you]) so it's obvious that she is actively WORKING for her looks, and you have no right to try to push her under a bus just because you're jealous (that's all it is). She has worked for her looks, and she can reap the benefits therefrom. It's like holding up your report card, except instead of math and science it's "dieting" and "hygiene". I'd probably fail "fashion".
I pay her compliments because I think she's a very pretty girl. Seriously. But that's what I do. Compliments are a good thing. I KNOW she has self-confidence issues (so no keen insight on your part, Freud) so I pay the compliments because A) she deserves them, and I feel she's worked at it to get where she is and B) I like to make people feel good about themselves. I don't plan on working my way into her pants by doing it, nor do I expect that she'll start bein my best friend (because according to you, I need girl friends because I'm a pathetic nerd etc). I'm not taking this half as seriously as you apparently are, so quit calling people pathetic you pathetic f*ck.
If you honestly think that Fate's actions are so weird and strange and a sign of some type of serious mental deficiency, then that shows to me that you are absolutely clueless about women in general. If you find a woman who doesn't like getting a compliment, then you've found a really odd woman.
This is the longest post I have made in awhile (I won't sit here and repeat that six more times like you did to try and stress the importance of it), and I felt that I just HAD to knock you off your high horse, because you're being a real prick and don't have any basis for doing so. Go back to wherever you were and leave people alone, d*ckhole.

There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.-Chris Rock

Women are never disarmed by compliments. Men always are. That is the difference between the sexes.
Oscar Wilde

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

omg fate ur so hot i fapped to ur picz and made a shryne to u bc i never leave teh room and i wish u were my gf

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=KoH;907937]

Oh Just **** off. The only difference between you an I when it comes to getting lucky is that for you it actually requires luck.

We can't say anything nice about Fate if she shows pictures? wtf is wrong with you?!? If what you've said is a projection of yourself in some way, then you're clearly the kind of person who only befriends the opposite sex for sexual desires, and thinks women are all prunes unless there's something wrong with them.

Fate, please post moar pics.

KoH, please shut the **** up.

Posted by WackoHater

Read the title of the thread.

[SIZE="7"][B]Don't be dicks.
[/SIZE]

We have found out now those who are so dumb that they actually tag themselves as one strictly out of envy.

"Pay attention to me....Not a pretty girl guys, I can give you better than she can" [/B]

[SIZE="7"]DUH !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

bj why did you have to spoil a perfectly good tits and banning thread with your roid rage bull

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]He has a right to be mad at a GUY who is burning in envy of a GIRL because GUYS are paying attention to her instead of HIM !!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting The X: bj why did you have to spoil a perfectly good tits and banning thread with your roid rage bull

I'm sorry, who are you?

Posted by Iris

Enough arguing. More tits.

Uhm, I mean, stop giving women a bad name, Fate!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Do as Iris says, not as she does.

Posted by WackoHater

"The narcissism that Fate displays with each post about herself and her physical appearance is revolting. The only thing more horrifying than the level of complete lack of self-respect she's displaying by posting her personal pictures of herself (cleavage included) on a ****ing [I]video game forum
is how the mass populace of said forum seem to feed her endlessly with praise and compliments.

It's just sick.

The girl herself though, is far less innocent in this"

Unquote

WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN ??

Fate has done nothing wrong here, I use to post on a Shakira forum and all the members there, girls and guys were raving mad about her most of the time posting photos and talking WACK !!!

That is what a forum is about.

And Iris, what the hell are you talking about ???

Fate giving women a bad name, that is utter B U L L S H I T woman !!!

Posted by Linko_16

Man, does this thread ever disappoint?

Posted by WackoHater

I guess all the gay kids are disappointed then Linko ??? :p:

You guys need to start your own forum without chicks to be honest about it, that way "normal guys" will not have to read about you all hitting on each other on the forum any longer.

Posted by Darth Vader

Why must you torment the beautiful princess? :(

Posted by Fate

Koh, just to make a few points in an addendum to what Bj already posted:

My narcissism is a lot of bull**** mixed with REAL confidence. It's really easy to talk **** about myself to people when I already have a low opinion of people in general. My physical appearance is important to me, as it is to others, even if they don't admit it.

Where I post my pictures is irrelevant, ESPECIALLY considering that most of the people that visit this forum on a daily basis that I care to respond to over seventeen years old.

I see nobody going insane over me. You're taking this more seriously than anyone else. My ego comes from my ability to be honest with myself and to completely cut the bull**** out of my daily conversation, very unlike most people. I'm direct and oftentimes accidentally rude in everyday speech and have very little real friends. But I am a proud person because for the first time in a long while, I love me. My confidence comes from myself, and other people giving positive reinforcement do just that-- give positive REinforcement. It's not some wacky science.

Oh, and just to make a note that really has nothing to do with anything you said but how you said it: You should read some Dale Carnegie. You use the word "pathetic" too much and it was incredibly redundant which makes me nearly doze off when reading what you said, and you really have nothing to prove to anyone by stressing how little you post here. It's a community, and posting is what we do!

Posted by WackoHater

Careful Fate, you may make the "boys" mad and get bashed in the other forums here for being a "girl" !!

Read the title of the forum moronz :

[SIZE="6"]Member Pictures and Audio[/SIZE]

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Fate;908720]
[COLOR=skyblue]I see nobody going insane over me.[/COLOR]

Yeah, I'm trying to keep that as private as possible. Noone likes watching someone go insane in public.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Iron Koala: Yeah, I'm trying to keep that as private as possible. Noone likes watching someone go insane in public.

No one is two words NO:jesse:ONE !!!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

in the words of the x: this thread owns

tits, rage, and bans all in one awesome thread.

Posted by Klarth

silly: 400-post photo threads
just plain ****ing idiotic: resultant *****ing

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: in the words of the x: this thread owns

tits, rage, and bans all in one awesome thread.

All because of a good looking chick posting some hot photos that got the boys and the girls hot and bothered !!!

Posted by KoH

3 pages. That's how long BJ's post is in OpenOffice Writer, without proper formatting.

It is also the exact number of pages of a reply to a rant which I will not really be reading. Sorry BJ, but you need to find a girl in real life to devote all that time and attention into defending. :)

Fate:

Twice. That is to say, 2. I said "pathetic" two times in the entire post. If you're trying to say I lack proper writing abilities by saying a word twice within a single paragraph, then I don't know what you'd be considered, Ms. "very unlike most people." :) (btw, that really is a great quote, I've used it three times today in jokes)

If you didn't feel what I said to be true, you wouldn't have said so much about it. Thanks though, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Incidentally, if guys are yelling or whistling at you on the street, it's because of your gender status and the fact that you don't have something horrendously wrong with your face that can be seen from a distance of 15 meters. This is something NOT to be proud of because it happens to 90% of women out there.

Just thought I'd let you know. :D

Plus, it's sort of a hobby of mine to knock people down a peg or two in ego for no real reason. I don't know why but... it just completes me.

Posted by WackoHater

Funny, you seem to be the one who was "knocked down" and you are the one who comes off as envious and vain about some chick getting attention from guys.

Now what should we think of you, do you need some attention from "the guys", would that "complete you" honey ???
:eek: :rolleyes:

PS: Someone else other than Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell wants slapped to death I can see !!!

Posted by Iris

Watch out, this guy's a great debater.

I'm willing to bet money that BJ gets plenty of ***, considering he doesn't look like a trollop.

Posted by WackoHater

Right Iris, so who is getting their ARSE handed to them in your opinion here ???

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting KoH: 3 pages. That's how long BJ's post is in OpenOffice Writer, without proper formatting.

It is also the exact number of pages of a reply to a rant which I will not really be reading. Sorry BJ, but you need to find a girl in real life to devote all that time and attention into defending. :)

Fate:

Twice. That is to say, 2. I said "pathetic" two times in the entire post. If you're trying to say I lack proper writing abilities by saying a word twice within a single paragraph, then I don't know what you'd be considered, Ms. "very unlike most people." :) (btw, that really is a great quote, I've used it three times today in jokes)

If you didn't feel what I said to be true, you wouldn't have said so much about it. Thanks though, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Incidentally, if guys are yelling or whistling at you on the street, it's because of your gender status and the fact that you don't have something horrendously wrong with your face that can be seen from a distance of 15 meters. This is something NOT to be proud of because it happens to 90% of women out there.

Just thought I'd let you know. :D

Plus, it's sort of a hobby of mine to knock people down a peg or two in ego for no real reason. I don't know why but... it just completes me.

here's a short reply for you

only pillowbiting basement virgins use openoffice

If you lack the attention span to read what I typed, that's fine. But don't expect me to take your opinion seriously
1. I never did in the first place.
a. because you're whiny
b. I'm better than you
2. I know you don't care if I take your opinion seriously
a. because you're whiny
b. because I'm better than you

you see, I'm an educated man, and in law school, so I'm not adverse to dishing out the pwn in essay form. That's why I did it. You'd understand if you made more than 8 bucks an hour and had a real job

[quote=iris]I'm willing to bet money that BJ gets plenty of ***, considering he doesn't look like a trollop.

I'm no manwhore, but I get enough to know that venting my own self-esteem problems via bashing girls online won't increase the *** I get.

Posted by Fate

Koh, stop pretending like you don't use "pathetic" too much. I bet if we were to do a post search on you, "pathetic" would show up as your signature word. One of my favorites from you is "pathetically sad"-- super LOL.

Another note: People whistle at me because I'm hot, *******. Nobody likes fat chicks.
:(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

people whistle at you cause they're disrespectful

but your hotness probably forces people to act like animals :cool2:

Posted by Darth Vader

ATTN KoH:

The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

NOW LEAVE THE PRETTY PRINCESS ALONE!

Posted by Fate

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: people whistle at you cause they're disrespectful

but your hotness probably forces people to act like animals :cool2:

Only disrespectful if I was expecting respect in the first place!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Fate: Only disrespectful if I was expecting respect in the first place!

baby i want to drench u in cum and then have you lick it up and throw up all over yourself. that would so d****in hot. also can you lay a big **** right across my chest.

tia

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Fate;909380][COLOR=skyblue]Koh, stop pretending like you don't use "pathetic" too much. I bet if we were to do a post search on you, "pathetic" would show up as your signature word. [/COLOR]

If KoH doesn't use pathetic, he'll usually imply it.

A handful of his work.

[quote=KoH;618851]Do you really expect me to read that? I thought you couldn't become any more [COLOR=darkgreen]pathetic[/COLOR] when I first saw that you had to make your own birthday thread due to lack of popular interest, but now I see you've hit an all time low. Go back to your hovel, kiddy, and please, stop trying to be funny or clever. No one buys it and you often become more annoying in the process than anything else.

PS: I'm very happy with my personality. The chances of my changing are next to nill. :) And yes, I did read a portion of your post before becoming absolutely bored.
[quote=KoH;618553]Pretty [COLOR=darkgreen]pathetic[/COLOR] when you have to make your own birthday thread considering there are so many members who make it their daily goal to be the first to make birthday threads. :)
[quote=KoH;103796]G-Phoria has recently sucked complete ass, this year, I expect no different. Think about it, when rappers get their own video games, it spells nothing but "this game is gonna suck shit" to true gamers. There are so many posers out there now who are into this "gangsta" fad that it's become [COLOR=darkgreen]pathetic[/COLOR] and irritating as hell. Apparently, these are the people that G4 now directs their TV shows to.

Summary: G4 sucks now, only semi-good show now is Attack of the Show. Complete shame that they got rid of Tech TV. That was good stuff.
[quote=KoH;103833]Morgan's alright, but Adam is a complete [COLOR=darkgreen]pathetic[/COLOR] loser and also irritating as fuck. The other show that's complete bs is Filter. It is the stupidest show ever, and that asian host is the most annoying wanna-be "hot host" ever. She's not hot, btw, to people who haven't seen her.
[quote=KoH;491292]*******, bro. I never said "Holiser sucks." In fact, I barely even said anything regarding Holister. I simply asked her why she would shop there. That could be for many reasons. You're simply being an immature [COLOR=darkgreen]pathetic[/COLOR] ******* who can't find anything better to do than pick fights with some online being that he doesn't even know.

Please shut the **** up and try to stay to topics you actually know something about.
[quote=KoH;798552]If you honestly found that remotely as funny as you just stated then you truly have my condolences and deepest sympathy as it seems like you have the mental development of a prepubescent teen.

Your one post has summed up exactly the point I was trying to make in my original post in regards to this community's lack of any actual intelligence or depth. The mere fact that you instantly jump and start insulting someone you don't even know (despite how you may have thought it to be a hoax) speaks pages about your actual self-confidence and weaknesses in your own personality.

That said, I'm done here. You all can continue trying your best to suppress your real life self-doubts and issues by further trolling this website, but all you're really proving to those not involved in your dream land is that you are either incapable or too much of a coward to actually grow the **** up. How do I know you have self-doubts and issues? Because I used to, then I stopped coming here and began to actually develop and as it turns out, with the exception of a few, I think you all are [COLOR=darkgreen]pathetic[/COLOR] social rejects with more than an average amount of self-conscious worries and angst.

Reply to this if you'd like but I won't be checking this site again, so for whatever narcissistic reason you may have to try and defend whatever scrap of ego or pride you may have bottled away in the bowels of your being it will fall upon deaf ears. But I'm sure you're used to this happening a lot.

After all, you're on the internet attempting your best to make fun of others that you don't even know (let alone even their gender, apparently), right?

I especially like the last quote, basically showing how much of a hypocrite KoH really is.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

pwned

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Poco: baby i want to drench u in cum and then have you lick it up and throw up all over yourself. that would so d****in hot. also can you lay a big **** right across my chest.

tia

You are a moron PokedHO !!!

Posted by maian

oh this thread

Posted by KoH

BJ: I know I quote a lot and break things down, but only after you keep doing it do I realize how quite annoying it really is. I still haven't read anything you posted, I suppose it's conceited of me and honestly, just arrogant but... jesus, I've been here long enough in the past to know the level of intelligence you have and... well... that's all I can really say without just calling you a '****ing idiot' to your face.

Koala: Who the **** are you?

Anyway, if you wanted to quote posts made years ago that have a single word from me, go right the **** ahead. Think about it though, I'm probably one of the most hated members of this forum. Reason why is because... well, I'm just not nice. :D Part of being such an outstanding and just blatantly cool guy is that I insult people constantly. I'd say in... 90% of my posts here.

Of course I say "pathetic" a lot, honestly it's the only real word to describe the majority of you. Sure, I could've come up with a lot of synonyms, but what's the point? It all means the same thing. I'd love to take you seriously as well, but when I look at the posts made by your user ID and come up with pages full of 1 line posts... well, **** me. Doesn't say too much about your ability to really converse now, does it?

If you want to pick apart my writing abilties, go ahead. I'll be too busy and happy ripping through your very mentalities to care. :)

Fate: You are not hot... You're decent, but not "hot." I don't even say that to try and offend or insult you in some vain attempt to even blemish your ever expanding ego, it's just my personal opinion.

I'm sure you're more than satisfied by these guys on the forum praising you, and even moreso from some hick whistling at you on the street but... it really is pathetic (I emphasized it so that it'll be easier for you champs to spot :) ) if you think you're hot because of it.

:mad:

Yes, I am a massive *******, but this is my EXTREME backup when I have absolutely nothing else to do. Consider all this just my source of sick entertainment. :) I'm... well no, not sorry in the least bit, but you know, it did cross my mind for a second...

Please try and insult me as harshly as you can and point out ALL my flaws. Odd request, but you all are quite funny when you try oh so hard.

Incidentally Koala, in none of those quoted posts above do I once repeat the word 'pathetic' twice in. Just a fun fact.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[quote]I'm sure you're more than satisfied by these guys on the forum praising you, and even moreso from some hick whistling at you on the street but... it really is [u]pathetic[/U] (I emphasized it so that it'll be easier for you champs to spot ) if you think you're hot because of it.
I never really pay attention to you (much less respond), but Jesus Christ I wish I could strangle you right now.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting KoH: BJ: I know I quote a lot and break things down, but only after you keep doing it do I realize how quite annoying it really is. I still haven't read anything you posted, I suppose it's conceited of me and honestly, just arrogant but... jesus, I've been here long enough in the past to know the level of intelligence you have and... well... that's all I can really say without just calling you a '****ing idiot' to your face.

Anyway, if you wanted to quote posts made years ago that have a single word from me, go right the **** ahead. Think about it though, I'm probably one of the most hated members of this forum. Reason why is because... well, I'm just not nice. :D Part of being such an outstanding and just blatantly cool guy is that I insult people constantly. I'd say in... 90% of my posts here.

Of course I say "pathetic" a lot, honestly it's the only real word to describe the majority of you. Sure, I could've come up with a lot of synonyms, but what's the point? It all means the same thing. I'd love to take you seriously as well, but when I look at the posts made by your user ID and come up with pages full of 1 line posts... well, **** me. Doesn't say too much about your ability to really converse now, does it?

If you want to pick apart my writing abilties, go ahead. I'll be too busy and happy ripping through your very mentalities to care. :)

Fate: You are not hot... You're decent, but not "hot." I don't even say that to try and offend or insult you in some vain attempt to even blemish your ever expanding ego, it's just my personal opinion.

I'm sure you're more than satisfied by these guys on the forum praising you, and even moreso from some hick whistling at you on the street but... it really is pathetic (I emphasized it so that it'll be easier for you champs to spot :) ) if you think you're hot because of it.

:mad:

Yes, I am a massive *******, but this is my EXTREME backup when I have absolutely nothing else to do. Consider all this just my source of sick entertainment. :) I'm... well no, not sorry in the least bit, but you know, it did cross my mind for a second...

Please try and insult me as harshly as you can and point out ALL my flaws. Odd request, but you all are quite funny when you try oh so hard.

Incidentally Koala, in none of those quoted posts above do I once repeat the word 'pathetic' twice in. Just a fun fact.

Funny S H I T, but you're not smart kid, just a smart *** who learned how to type somehow !!!

PS: moreso, get a spell checker (abilties)

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting KoH: Fate: You are not hot... You're decent, but not "hot." I don't even say that to try and offend or insult you in some vain attempt to even blemish your ever expanding ego, it's just my personal opinion.

The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Posted by Klarth

i wish i was a pretty girl

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hey KoH, what do you do for a living? Just curious since you're my mental superior and everything.

edit: if that was too long for you, I can try to abbreviate

THIS IS NOT FOR YOU TO READ KOH, SO DO NOT STRESS YOUR BRAIN BY TRYING. YOU ARE WELCOME.
I can't believe KoH is still going on about this. He's gotten his *** handed to him like 3 times, and he's still trying to play like he's smarter and cooler than everyone else. I might venture so far as to call it PATHETIC.

Posted by coromoro

Hey, KoH, I just wanted to point something out. You're commenting on Koala's apparent lack of conversing abilities and you fail to realize that you have just ignored two of BJ's posts. Tell me, what the hell does that say about your "conversing abilities?"

Iron Koala rocks. :cool2:

Posted by KoH

Sapphire: You and me both, baby. :cool:

Wacko: Typo, champ. Nice try. Please try harder though, that was a complete waste of time.

Bj: If it wasn't apparent before, my profession in life is obviously that of supreme commander and overlord of the world. I do not know why you even questioned this... I thought everyone knew... Oh and please abbreviate next time, I found your post to be long and repetitive.

Also, if you think any of these posts that you've made to me have handed me my own ***, then... wow, really? That's... it? That truly is pathetic. :)

Btw, please tell me that the best you guys have on me isn't that I say "pathetic" a lot. Come on... I have so many more severe personality flaws than that.

Coro: Well... for starters, I've chosen not to respond to his because, after reading a few words, became bored as hell. That and every one of my posts are longer than a single line. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Don't uh... know what else to tell ya there, bud.

Fate (from before): "Pathetically sad?" How long ago did you have to go to dig that one up?

Please keep these coming, it's kind of a good stress reliever and time waster. I especially enjoy it when people pick apart my grammar and english capabilities when, for years, they would mock me for doing the same to others. It makes me giggle my mother-****ing *** off.

:-D

PS: OOOO! I got my own thread! "KoHned!" Who made that up? That's ****ing hilarious! LOL!!! I gotta take some print screens of that...

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting KoH:
Also, if you think any of these posts that you've made to me have handed me my own ***, then... wow, really? That's... it? That truly is pathetic. :)

Btw, please tell me that the best you guys have on me isn't that I say "pathetic" a lot. Come on... I have so many more severe personality flaws than that.

[IMG]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/stfu6.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Poco: baby i want to drench u in cum and then have you lick it up and throw up all over yourself. that would so d****in hot. also can you lay a big **** right across my chest.

tia

/end thread

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

taking screenshots of vgchat is pathetic

koh vrzn:

tkn ss of vgc=pathtc

Posted by Klarth

hey bj

would you like to play a game of pretend

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

fate, look at the madness you've created

Posted by Fate

It's because I think I'm hot and Koh can't stand chicks with confidence.

he likes girls that cry when they have sex

Posted by Stalolin

what about men that cry when they have sex

Posted by Fate

I'm sure he uses the tears as lubricant.

Posted by Stalolin

what about dogs who cry after sex

(in b4 KoH uses dogs for sex)

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=KoH;909662]

Iron Koala.

[quote=KoH]
Anyway, if you wanted to quote posts made years ago that have a single word from me, go right the **** ahead.

If you're so fine with it, then why are you *****ing?

[quote=KoH]
Think about it though, I'm probably one of the most hated members of this forum. Reason why is because... well, I'm just not nice. :D Part of being such an outstanding and just blatantly cool guy is that I insult people constantly. I'd say in... 90% of my posts here.

You're explaing yourself, again, because?

[quote=KoH]

Yes, you'd probably find a bunch of one liners if you searched me up for one simple reason: Unlike you, I don't take this forum serious enough to bother typing paragraph after paragraph when it's completely unnecessary.

[quote=KoH]

Your writing abilities? Sounds to me like you just said you'll be too busy caring to care. Do these abilities include using counterintuitive statements?

Sounds to me like you just said you'll be too busy caring to care.

No one doubts your ability to type a tl:dr post, (with synonyms,) that all come back to the same convergent: "ur pathetic ur pathetic ur pathetic, btw I'm awesome and don't care, but ur pathetic". Awesome you are...

Posted by KoH

Okay, the time has come for me to actually make a public apology.

I am sorry, VGC, for the years I have spent quoting entire posts, breaking them up, and replying. Only now do I realize how ****ing annoying it is to read them. So for that, I offer my sincerest apology any of you will ever hear me mutter.

As far as lubricant, personally I cry and use my own tears as lube. I find anyone else's tears generally vary in quality and quantity, so it's best if I use my own.

And yes, I do cry. Every. Time.

It's 'cause it hurts...

Posted by mis0

Pot: Stirred.

Posted by cool gamer dad

ah come on man, it's a video game forum.

it's not that important.

and if it is to you i think you need to take a longer break. nothing personal dude, but it's really just not worth any self-respecting person's time to get upset over one.

Posted by Klarth

hey fate what about men who hit women during sex

Posted by Klarth

and not during sex

Posted by Tyler Durden

Haha.. you all act like a big whiney bunch of prepubescent boys. And for what, some Japcore tramp with average American-sized breasts and her tactless photo postings on a *** **** video game chat forum..

****in' nerds!
Fate, get over yourself.
Iris, are we still friends?
**** you BJ- literally, can I put it in thar?!
Welcome back KoH..

Edit: Sorry, missed some good threadin'.
T'was away at work for half the day..

Posted by Klarth

what about me

am i charmingly aloof

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting netman: i wish i was a pretty girl

Would you pimp yourself out in that case, would it be easier for you to find boyfriends then ??? :rolleyes: :p:

DUH !!! Be what you are man, not a delusional moron !!!
:p:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Tyler Durden: Haha.. you all act like a big whiney bunch of prepubescent boys. And for what, some Japcore tramp with average American-sized breasts and her tactless photo postings on a *** **** video game chat forum..

****in' nerds!
Fate, get over yourself.
Iris, are we still friends?
**** you BJ- literally, can I put it in thar?!
Welcome back KoH..

Edit: Sorry, missed some good threadin'.
T'was away at work for half the day..

I wouldn't advise it. I have gas.

Posted by Fate

I like how "get over yourself" is the immediate response to someone who cares what they look like. :rolleyes:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

it just means you have to try to jump over yourself

Posted by Iris

I'm glad KoH and Tyler were able to come back and prove that they were bright, functional members of society.

At this point, I pity anyone arguing with him. Who exactly is respectful that you'd have to persuade to not believe KoH? Too much self-defense, not enough ignoring the ignorant.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting KoH: Getting compliments from a bunch of nerds who could not otherwise even get the company of a girl HALF as attractive as you in real life is NO compliment.

Weren't you that fat mallgoth kid?

Posted by Iris

Who the hell are you?

Posted by Kodachi

Sex incarnate.

Posted by Stalolin

what

kodachi you're supposed to be dead

Posted by S

Wow. Just wow.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Stalolin: what

kodachi you're supposed to be dead

Don't underestimate the Force.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Iris;910238] At this point, I pity anyone arguing with him.

At this point, KoH is still very new to me so w/e.

And Tyler, no tips for me?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Darth Vader;910246]Don't underestimate the Force.

are you saying that you hacked into kodachi's account

therefore protoman = kodachi

oh ***

it all makes sense now

Posted by Kodachi

I see the spirit of constant name changing has died out.

Also, I wanted to leave a rep message saying "People aren't allowed to enjoy getting compliments from other people while not wanting to brag" on Fate's first post in this thread, but it didn't work out.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Stalolin: are you saying that you hacked into kodachi's account

therefore protoman = kodachi

oh ***

it all makes sense now

The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Kodachi;910257]I see the spirit of constant name changing has died out.

Also, I wanted to leave a rep message saying "People aren't allowed to enjoy getting compliments from other people while not wanting to brag" on Fate's first post in this thread, but it didn't work out.

I wanted to change my name to Swampthing, but Fate already looks like him.

[SIZE=7]*0_o[/SIZE]
[spoiler]Oh wai-
She looks like a swampRAT.. my bust..[/spoiler]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;910190][COLOR=skyblue]I like how "get over yourself" is the immediate response to someone who cares what they look like.[/COLOR] :rolleyes:

Again, get over youself..
Go cry about yourself into your boyfriend's lap.

Posted by WackoHater

Iris, lay off the dope !!!

Face it kids, you people are about as exciting as watching that moron Britney Spears latest video or reading Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell's repetitive lunacy for the millionth time.

Get a life kids and maybe buy a sense of humor, reading most of your posts are like taking a [URL="http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/history/deahistory_03.htm"]714 was in the 70's[/URL] or 5 of them.

[URL="http://www.deamuseum.org/transcripts/DEAM_BuzzeoCrawford_032707.pdf"]Lemon 714 history[/URL]

Methaqualone (1982)

Methaqualone, also called "Quaalude," was first marketed in the United States in 1965 as a sedative. By 1972, methaqualone had become one of the most popular drugs of abuse in the United States. Methaqualone abuse then increased suddenly in the late 1970s and early 1980s. According to the Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN) survey, methaqualone abuse in 1979 increased almost 40 percent.

One contributing factor to the increase of methaqualone abuse was the establishment of "stress clinics" in New York, New Jersey, and Florida. The sole purpose of these clinics was to issue prescriptions for methaqualone. Investigation of these clinics was complicated by the fact that patients underwent physical examinations so that there was a facade of legitimate medical treatment.

Responding to the alarming increase in methaqualone abuse in the early 1980s, the DEA targeted the major stress clinics. By mid-1982, these investigations resulted in 38 indictments. In addition, Florida and Georgia placed methaqualone in Schedule I, eliminating its medical use in those states.

At the peak of the U.S. methaqualone problem in the early 1980s, an estimated 85 percent of the methaqualone tablets that were being abused in the U.S. were counterfeit Quaalude tablets from overseas sources. In response, the DEA Diversion Control Program (renamed in 1982 from the Office of Compliance and Regulatory Affairs), in cooperation with the U.S. Department of State, launched a series of successful diplomatic initiatives with the major drug manufacturing and exporting countries in Europe and Asia. As a result, five source countries placed more stringent controls on the exportation of methaqualone. Also, cooperative investigations with foreign law enforcement agencies and the development of a "Drug and Chemical Watch Manual" by the DEA and the U.S. Customs Service resulted in more effective interdiction measures.

Posted by Kodachi

Yeah your post was much more interesting. They told me I had a very interested expression the entire time I was in that coma.

Posted by Klarth

hi kodachi!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting netman: hi kodachi!

dUH, use IM if you have nothing to post, quit boring the hell out of the readers !!

Posted by Klarth

hi wackohater!

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting netman: hi kodachi!

hai klarthykins! :D:D:D

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hey Tyler!
Hey Kodachi!
Hey Iris!
Hey Khaos!
Hey Roger!
Hey Mixman!
Hey Omni!
Hey KoH!
Hey numbers!
Hey netman!
Hey Sean Fury!
Hey Vampy!

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]ARSEWIPES (:jesse:)[/SIZE] :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

this thread has nearly run its course.

Posted by Kodachi

I poisoned it. It will die slowly.

couple more posts and it'll be there

Posted by Darth Vader

zing!

there it is

Posted by KoH

[quote=Crazy K;911341]Hey KoH, what's up?

Not much, man. Nice to see a friendly (and recognizable) face, finally. :D

[quote=Iron Koala;911395]be careful! He just might have a hissy fit and derep you :eek:

I really don't know who the **** you are... I actually don't think I really care, either. I'm just assuming you're some newbie who's jumping on the "KoH's a dick" bandwagon just to fit in.

Btw, nothing I've seen you say thus far is original or note-worthy. Try and work on that.

[quote=WackoHater;911400]This thread sucks now, it must have been the "big split" !!

You never do that to a blockbuster thread, ruins em EVERYTIME VAMP !!!

I can make another essay about the vanity of VGC girls if you want...

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

public service announcement: You+are=you're

Posted by KoH

LOL! Seriously, Bj?

After all the **** throughout the years I get for correcting spelling and grammar, you really have the balls to try and correct me? Amazing.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=KoH;911410]

I really don't know who the **** you are... I actually don't think I really care, either. I'm just assuming you're some newbie who's jumping on the "KoH's a dick" bandwagon just to fit in.

Seems like your assumptions have failed you yet again. Atleast when Bj berates me over a topic, he atleast presents a sense of inteligence on the matter, but you are just a generic arrogant vet that thinks everyone who arrives a day later than your registration date is a complete loser. Wow, how original you must be to be an ******* on a forum, especially at VGC.

Bandwagon? What bandwagon? You've said it yourself it's your personality people have a problem with, but now its a bandwagon? Eeeck.

This thread's completely ****ed.

Btw. nice to see you stopped using multi quotes. That sure lasted a long time.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I never gave you sh*t for correcting spelling and grammar, you stupid tit, so don't cry at me. Obviously you weren't very good all those years if you're still f*cking up some third grade stuff like that.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iron Koala;911511]Seems like your assumptions have failed you yet again. Atleast when Bj berates me over a topic, he atleast presents a sense of inteligence on the matter, but you are just a generic arrogant vet that thinks everyone who arrives a day later than your registration date is a complete loser. Wow, how original you must be to be an ******* on a forum, especially at VGC.

Bandwagon? What bandwagon? You've said it yourself it's your personality people have a problem with, but now its a bandwagon? Eeeck.

This thread's completely ****ed.

Btw. nice to see you stopped using multi quotes. That sure lasted a long time.

intelligence* (two Ls)

You sure seem worked up. :) It's cute. Still nothing note-worthy except for...

Yes, bandwagon. You're new, you don't know me, I don't really know you, nor want to. What multi-quotes (yes, there is a hyphen)? You haven't been around long enough to see me use them. Don't really know what you're referring to.

I think I'm actually going to ignore you. You're actually just kind of annoying... I'm sure others think this, but don't want to admit it because then they'd do the horrific thing of agreeing with me.

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;911516]I never gave you sh*t for correcting spelling and grammar, you stupid tit, so don't cry at me. Obviously you weren't very good all those years if you're still f*cking up some third grade stuff like that.

Not good at what...? Correcting spelling and grammar? So... I wasn't good at being a spelling/grammar nazi and that's why I made a typo.

Hn, interesting insult. Kind of a big stretch... but ok.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

There's a whole religious movement, headed by the Westboro Baptist Church, that encompasses this ideal; KoH was their inspiration. Thanks, dick.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Fate;911551][COLOR=skyblue]Any subsequent posts by Koh will be deleted because *** hates queers.[/COLOR]

A s s hates queers...?

Oh, G o d! That makes much more sense.

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;911602]There's a whole religious movement, headed by the Westboro Baptist Church, that encompasses this ideal; KoH was their inspiration. Thanks, dick.

Yeah, those ****er's are crazy. I never told them to berate dead soldiers' families but oh well. The daughters of that one chick are kinda hot though.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=KoH;911542]intelligence* (two Ls)

You sure seem worked up. :) It's cute. Still nothing note-worthy except for...

lol w/e.

**** off.