Replace unemployment benefit with forex investment account

Posted by misogenie

I think governments should replace unemployment benefit with a forex investment account. If so much money can be made in the stockmarket then some of that money should be transferred instantly to the person's savings account for survival needs such as food, a nice house and safe new car. Old rental units and flats are like ugly cages for animals and they should be torn down for new clean houses. Every person deserves a nice home and nice safe car. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, we should totally blaze more land at a time when food shortages are already being predicted and starting to be seen; we should deplete more natural resources at a time when humanities impact on the natural world is starting to be rather obvious; we should dump public money into financial institutions that have time and again shown that they are unreliable and corrupt, placing us at risk of wiping out an entire generatiosn savings; we should destroy cheap, efficient housing for millions upon millions of americans as the population grows day by day.

You are either a total ****wit moron, or one of the worst trolls I have ever seen.

Posted by Klarth

i love you misogenie

Posted by misogenie

Being a scifi movie fan, movie scenes from The Time Machine, 2001: A Space Odyssey and Star Trek have fast-forwarded my subconscious mind to imagine what it would be like in a future when poverty and environmental problems end, huge space station cities are made, Mars brought to life with plants and bacteria. I may have to find the fountain of youth in food to extend my life for a century to see our future. :cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This is a good thread.